What I said in jest seems to actually be true...Darth's approval ratings better than any 2016 cand.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Darth Vader has better approval rating than 2016 presidential candidates

hickey-datalab-starwars-41.png

America’s Favorite ‘Star Wars’ Movies (And Least Favorite Characters)

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

"Carson 27, Trump 27, Cruz 12, Rubio 9, Bush 6, Paul 3, Fiorina 3, Huckabee 2, Jindal 2, Kasich 2, Santorum 2, Christie 1, Pataki 0, Graham 0

Clinton 46, Sanders 43, Biden, O'Malley 3, Webb 0, Chafee 1"

Boba Fett beats the GOP too I see. :) And Jar-Jar beats everybody except Trump, Carson, Hillary, and Sanders. Ouch. :)

"Carson 27, Trump 27, Cruz 12, Rubio 9, Bush 6, Paul 3, Fiorina 3, Huckabee 2, Jindal 2, Kasich 2, Santorum 2, Christie 1, Pataki 0, Graham 0

Non-sequitur, you compared favorability with poll numbers, poll numbers total 100, your star wars characters total in the hundreds

Non-sequitur, you compared favorability with poll numbers, poll numbers total 100, your star wars characters total in the hundreds

Wearing coke bottles glasses aren't ya?

If I were, you'd still be obvious.

I always like people who start asinine tongue in ass threads then imply that anyone who responds to their posts in any unapproved way, including in the same vein as the author, doesn't have a sense of humor. RW does that constantly

A always like people who start asinine tongue in ass threads then imply that anyone who responds to their posts in any unapproved way, including in the same vein as the author, doesn't have a sense of humor. RW does that constantly

shutterstock_129380792.jpg

"I don't get it! What's the joke?"

Moron.

A always like people who start asinine tongue in ass threads then imply that anyone who responds to their posts in any unapproved way, including in the same vein as the author, doesn't have a sense of humor. RW does that constantly

Moron.

That what I just said you're doing. My god, you are stupid as shit

Moron.

You're the dink who takes everything literally and so doesn't get religion, literature, or humor.

Moron.

You're the dink who takes everything literally and so doesn't get religion, literature, or humor.

You are seriously stupid as shit. I've said in every post that this is what you are doing. You start a supposed humor post then tell everyone who doesn't grab their dick with their left hand and start pumping they don't have a sense of humor. All while you have no sense of humor.

You sir, are the one who doesn't get the discussion

Moron.

You are seriously stupid as shit. I've said in every post that this is what you are doing. You start a supposed humor post then tell everyone who doesn't grab their dick with their left hand and start pumping they don't have a sense of humor. All while you have no sense of humor.

a comparison between fictional aliens and real people, but you took it seriously. You sir are the only stupid one here.

Moron.

a comparison between fictional aliens and real people, but you took it seriously. You sir are the only stupid one here.

Ignorance I can help you fix, stupid has no cure. You're on your own with that. And you did EXACTLY what I said you are doing

Moron.

Ignorance I can help you fix, stupid has no cure. You're on your own with that. And you did EXACTLY what I said you are doing

Let's put each other on ignore. If we never have to read each other ever again we'll both be happier.

Let's put each other on ignore. If we never have to read each other ever again we'll both be happier.

If I put people on ignore for being butt stupid then I'd have every liberal on ignore. You've done nothing to offend me. In fact it's hilarious where in post after post I tell you what you are doing and you keep saying I don't get it, while I tell you what you are doing. It's a hoot

Forum List

Back