🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if Civil War reenactors wanted to get married..flags and all...at the Charleston AME church!!?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The left is so proud that they force churches to host gay weddings or shut them down altogether.

Well....what if Bubba and Tammy.....Civil War reenactors...wanted an antebellum themed wedding. Full of confederate imagery.

And they requested to have it at Mother Emanuel AME church?

And the next weekend....a gay couple wanted to wed there.

Would liberals demand that both weddings be hosted? Why or why not? As black Christians....I bet the congregation would be offended by both.

Would Bubba and Tammy be allowed to marry in full Nazi regalia?

If the church allows that, then they'd also have to allow Confederate regalia.

Bucky thinks he hit on a winner.

He thought....."this is such an awesome question.....and it didn't get much interest in the other thread......so.......I'll start a new thread on it".

Again....dummy. Nobody is telling CHURCHES to do shit. Get your facts straight. Not one church has had to shut down.

He thought....."this is such an awesome question.....and it didn't get much interest in the other thread......so.......I'll start a new thread on it".

Again....dummy. Nobody is telling CHURCHES to do shit. Get your facts straight. Not one church has had to shut down.

Yet.

Yet.

Silly nutter. Lives in fear of shit that hasn't happened and isn't going to happen. You'll always have your guns and you'll never see a church forced to marry anyone.

Live in reality. It's more fun.

The left is so proud that they force churches to host gay weddings or shut them down altogether.

Well....what if Bubba and Tammy.....Civil War reenactors...wanted an antebellum themed wedding. Full of confederate imagery.

Would liberals demand that both weddings be hosted? Why or why not? As black Christians....I bet the congregation would be offended by both.

You have way too much time on your hands. Get a job. Get a life. Get a girlfriend.

Two problems --------- The Confederate Flag and The Rainbow Flag. They don't like flags in that part of the country.

and what about future reenactments of the civil war? will they be allowed to do them waving their flags?

and what about future reenactments of the civil war? will they be allowed to do them waving their flags?
Only on fenced-in private property. Security will be checking for instigators at the main gate. And, just in case some trouble makers manage to get by security, live ammunition will be issued to all reenactment soldiers.

I'd participate, but I had these plans to marry a sweet Ganymedian in the AME....but then this whole "What if" thing popped up...

Next thing you know, they'll be asking if what if you marry the Ganymedian and the Saturnian at the same time......

And that's just fucking sick.

Has a single progressive mentioned in here about Hillary and Bill attending the annual confederate flag celebration down in Arkansas? Did it for years.........but every single progressive conveniently ignores it!!! LMAO.....hard core phonies!!!:2up:

ghey Does Bill Hillary Have To Answer For The Rebel Flag In The State Of AK - Find Answers to this Question

If people like Mamooth were getting the confederate flag wrapped bumpy cucumber up the bunghole personally from Hill, she'd still vote for her..........happily!!:funnyface::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Only on fenced-in private property. Security will be checking for instigators at the main gate. And, just in case some trouble makers manage to get by security, live ammunition will be issued to all reenactment soldiers.
and President Hillary will be overseeing this? create a Civil War Zar?

No one is taking their fucking flags away, idiot. Now wrap yourself in the confederate flag and go back to watching Dancing with the Stars.

That, as always, is up to the church, is it not? However, the government cannot refuse to legally marry them. See how that works?

Yet.
Tell us about the churches that have been shut down for refusing to marry inter-racial couples.
Tell us about the churches that have been shut down for refusing to marry inter-faith couples.
Tell us about the churches that have been shut down for refusing to marry atheist couples.
Tell us about the churches that have been shut down for refusing to marry previously divorced couples.

Forum List

Back