What if I am forced to buy cheap American garbage?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I don't know what the fuck I am going to do if I am forced to buy cheap American made stuff. I just spent over a $1000 bucks to repair my car which DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH NISSAN, HONDA, SUZIKI, or anything else that is made outside of America. When I see that northerners cry about the loss of manufacturing jobs I tell them to get over it. It is just karma for the civil war so you guys deserve it. In fact, I secretly laugh at your plight. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I don't know what the fuck I am going to do if I am forced to buy cheap American made stuff. I just spent over a $1000 bucks to repair my car which DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH NISSAN, HONDA, SUZIKI, or anything else that is made outside of America. When I see that northerners cry about the loss of manufacturing jobs I tell them to get over it. It is just karma for the civil war so you guys deserve it. In fact, I secretly laugh at your plight. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
That sounds insane to me. After all you are celebrating your own suspected failure. The issue with the reliability of Japanese cars is well known but it doesn´t mean that Japanese cars do never fail.

Many of those Japanese csrs are made here. They are made in non union factories.

• Banned
That sounds insane to me. After all you are celebrating your own suspected failure. The issue with the reliability of Japanese cars is well known but it doesn´t mean that Japanese cars do never fail.

I'm voting for Trump but there is no way that protectionism will actually solve the manufacturing industries problems. It will make them worse and, quite frankly, I don't see why I should be forced to buy American goods when I don't want to.

I'm voting for Trump but there is no way that protectionism will actually solve the manufacturing industries problems. It will make them worse and, quite frankly, I don't see why I should be forced to buy American goods when I don't want to.
Japan taxes foreign cars high and it has an outstanding foreign trade surplus despite horrifying national debt. I think that protectionism must be a key component of western governments since the things get out of hand. I am not saying that people buying foreign goods are unpatriotic but the sheer masses of foreign goods particularly flooding the USA are a major threat to the future development of the domestic labor market and the industry.

Cumulative_Current_Account_Balance.png

Forum List

Back