What if it had been Hillary?

And Democrats would be condemning the actions of the FBI.

Theoretically, I guess you might be right.

But that would never happen as the Deep State remains united against the Middle Class.

That's the real sin of the millions of Little Trumpsters, we think the Federal government is there to serve the people, not the opposite. And that's what makes us dangerous enough to use phony raids against.

Speaking of toilets, you’re head has been stuck a long time. You ever going to come up for some air?

Slade3200

Another vile leftist that’s too embarrassed to admit it.
What I admit makes zero difference. It’s the facts and arguments that count. I’m happy to keep schooling you as you try to devolve into the personal insult game

Theoretically, I guess you might be right.

But that would never happen as the Deep State remains united against the Middle Class.

That's the real sin of the millions of Little Trumpsters, we think the Federal government is there to serve the people, not the opposite. And that's what makes us dangerous enough to use phony raids against.

I don't think the raid is phony but I also don't think it would have been done to Hillary.

Comey exonerated her in record time, and didn't even do the Clinton's the courtesy of raiding their home in Westchester to rummage through her lingerie.

I bet the G-Men would have found several bottle of Nikolai or other premium Russian vodka hid around the house.
Comey didn’t recommend criminal charges. Comey was fired two months later and Trump appointed a new director. Same for the DOJ. They easily could have prosecuted Clinton if there was actual evidence of criminal activity. They didn’t

Why do you think Trumps FBi and DOJ gave her a pass?

The same reason she's been given a pass for the last 40 years.

1661614525684.png

(some people ARE above the law)

Hillary was and they swept it under the rug.
Course she was never president which makes this a totally different situation.
You mean all those republican "investigators"?

Back in 2017, buoyed by President Donald Trump’s calls for investigations into “Crooked Hillary & the Dems,” the Justice Department launched an inquiry into Hillary Clinton and Republicans' pet conspiracy theories about her and her career. Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions asked U.S. Attorney John Huber to look into concerns that the FBI hadn't fully pursued cases related to the Clinton Foundation, as well as Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State, including the baseless “Uranium One” conspiracy theory championed by conservatives. Now, Huber is finally almost finished with his much-vaunted Clinton investigation—and, unsurprisingly, there isn't really anything to show for it.

And your dear leader was pissed.

President Donald Trump trashed Utah U.S. Attorney John Huber, calling him a “garbage disposal unit” for ending an investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton without charges.

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions quietly tasked Huber with the investigation in 2018 after two House committees called for a review into whether Department of Justice or FBI employees were biased during their now-closed probe of Clinton’s use of a private email server, and as they began investigating Trump campaign ties to Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

There has been no investigation into the activities of Sleepy Joe, in spite of tapes indicating that he is the "big guy" who gets a cut of the graft that his boy extorts from foreign corporations.

Hunter's home hasn't been raided, neither has the WH.

This is because Biden is part of the Deep State and hates the people like others in similar positions.

The purpose of the panty raid on Mar-a-Lago and other activities is to discourage ordinary Americans from ever trying to exercise power again, and just to leave it to the "pros" like the Clintons and Bushes.

Other independent Americans like Elon Musk will be discouraged from confronting the government as well.

The "sensitive" documents that Trump possesses shows the government's malfeasance in their phony Russian collusion case. They endanger the Deep State operatives in the FBI, not national security.
How does Trump holding on to national security docs in his closet do any of that?

They aren't "national security docs" at all, they are documents implicating the FBI in the Russian Collusion Hoax.
Again, you’re pulling that directly out of your ass. You don’t know that so stop stating it like it’s fact. You sound like a moron when you do so

Forum List

Back