What if it had been Hillary?

Can you actually imagine if it had been Hillary illegally in possession of sensitive, highly classified government documents instead of Trump?

The far, far right Trump Cult party would be beside themselves with anger and glee! Bigly!!!

You are equating HRC to DJT. What were you thinking?

QAnon is a leftist creation designed to make conservatives look as crazy as the wokish greenhair wearing assholes in their base. .
Nope. Conservatives look crazy all on their own. QAnon was and still is a Trumper thing

Again, you’re pulling that directly out of your ass. You don’t know that so stop stating it like it’s fact. You sound like a moron when you do so
Self awareness isn’t your strong suit is it boing boing boy? Since you spout nothing but Dem talking points, keep your yap shut proven liar.

Let’s see now what I think would happen is the FBI director would go on live TV lay out all the things Hillary did that were problematic but at the end despite all of what he laid out would then say no reasonable prosecutor would being charges and end it with that. Now why would said FBI director do this well it could be because he was a political hack who was trying to kiss the ass of both candidates so no matter who won he could stay in there good graces. Last I would say this behavior shows a serious problem within the FBI and DOJ that continues to this day.

Self awareness isn’t your strong suit is it boing boing boy? Since you spout nothing but Dem talking points, keep your yap shut proven liar.
This is my thread I can say what I want. Thanks for sharing your opinion though. I apologize if I triggered you.

Can you actually imagine if it had been Hillary illegally in possession of sensitive, highly classified government documents instead of Trump?

The far, far right Trump Cult party would be beside themselves with anger and glee! Bigly!!!

I mean, both sides do this. Both crazy sides could argue the same thing both ways. And be wrong, both times.

This is my thread I can say what I want. Thanks for sharing your opinion though. I apologize if I triggered you.
YOU aren’t the OP. Thus it isn’t your thread. Unless you just admitted to having a sock crybaby. Triggered by you? Hardly boing boing dork. Just laughing at your usual pathetic tantrum throwing when your shit gets debunked.

YOU aren’t the OP. Thus it isn’t your thread. Unless you just admitted to having a sock crybaby. Triggered by you? Hardly boing boing dork. Just laughing at your usual pathetic tantrum throwing when your shit gets debunked.
What got debunked?

hilary did have them and wasnt POTUS with declassification powers and nothing happened to her,,

I see its now the far far right,, why not go with the far far far far far right and save time??
Horse patoot. super dupe....all garbage hate propaganda, just like the Hunter story....Try reality, change the gd channel and try politics instead of gossip and lies...

She already was dumb ass. She had top secret info on her servers at home. Any one could have hacked her servers and pulled all that info into their own servers. She should have been arrested for that. You really are an idiot.

Is this thread a joke? Sarcasm?

She did have highly classified material, and keep it on a unsecure server in third party hands....more unsecure then had she keep it on a Google account (according to Comey)....when it was discovered years later, she and her team of lawyers were allowed to keep them, go through them, and determine on their own what was personal and needed to be turned over, and moreover Obama interjected and in the investigation and claimed no crime.

Forum List

Back