What if our President was...

I'm serious about the huge boobs thing. Admit it...the bigger the boobs the less credible
Dolly Parton used her big boobs to her advantage. People underestimated her, but look at her now.

Maybe attractive men are not taken as seriously? Or does it depend?

What about women?

All the fat democrat lesbos got jealous of Sarah didn't they ?

download (2).jpeg

^^^^^^^^^

Real picture

What if our President was.45, muscular, handsome and sexy...

While I'm a tad bit older than 45 allow me to settle this once and for all. If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve.

45, muscular, handsome and sexy

Would you respect him less and not take him seriously?

Only an idiot would take our current president seriously, no matter what he looked like. The fool is just not a serious person.
I mean any man, not Trump
The point is, no matter what someone looks like, it does not make him or her a good president. Looks are irrelevant. Character, experience, knowledge, education, veracity, nobility, dignity, etc. Those things are important. Not looks.

I'm serious about the huge boobs thing. Admit it...the bigger the boobs the less credible
Dolly Parton used her big boobs to her advantage. People underestimated her, but look at her now.

It's one thing to be a commercial success. Another to be a political success.
And another to be a successful toll house cookie maker.

I would be an amazing political success, I know what people want to hear and I'm extremely lazy.

It's one thing to be a commercial success. Another to be a political success.
And another to be a successful toll house cookie maker.

I would be an amazing political success, I know what people want to hear and I'm extremely lazy.
Give me a cookie and you get my vote!

We had that with Clinton and Kennedy

We've had candidates like that.

Their looks didn't get them elected.

May be easier to look at, but doesn't mean people like what comes out of their mouths
They were attractive compared to other President's, but not Brad Pitt

Would you tend to not take seriously a female candidate that looked like Melania?

I posted a picture of our first lady as an example of what our first lady looks like but it was removed because nudity is not allowed here.Her nipples were blurred, and she mostly covered her cooch, but it was still too racy for here. Not sure what to think about the morals of a first lady who would proudly pose like that intending it to be displayed all over the internet.

She was doing a photo shoot for a French magazine. Lol! She was a model! That is what she did for a living. Had photos of her taken in various states of dress and undress, depending on what was being advertised.

It is a great living for any woman who has the self confidence in herself and her body to do it.

May be easier to look at, but doesn't mean people like what comes out of their mouths

Would you tend to not take seriously a female candidate that looked like Melania?

I posted a picture of our first lady as an example of what our first lady looks like but it was removed because nudity is not allowed here.Her nipples were blurred, and she mostly covered her cooch, but it was still too racy for here. Not sure what to think about the morals of a first lady who would proudly pose like that intending it to be displayed all over the internet.

She was doing a photo shoot for a French magazine. Lol! She was a model! That is what she did for a living. Had photos of her taken in various states of dress and undress, depending on what was being advertised.

It is a great living for any woman who has the self confidence in herself and her body to do it.

What was being advertised in that photo? Tittys?

What was being advertised in that photo? Tittys?

Maybe! What are you complaining about? You would buy it! :rolleyes-41:

Only an idiot would take our current president seriously, no matter what he looked like. The fool is just not a serious person.
I mean any man, not Trump
The point is, no matter what someone looks like, it does not make him or her a good president. Looks are irrelevant. Character, experience, knowledge, education, veracity, nobility, dignity, etc. Those things are important. Not looks.

Hillary had none of those good qualities, and she looks like the south end of a northbound pachyderm!

Maybe attractive men are not taken as seriously? Or does it depend?

What about women?

All the fat democrat lesbos got jealous of Sarah didn't they ?

View attachment 168116

^^^^^^^^^

Real picture

Why are conservatives so obsessed with what political people look like? It has absolutely nothing to do with their competence to do the job.

It actually goes hand-in-hand. Liberals look like Nancy Pelosi, Sheila-Jackson Lee, Rachel Maddow, and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. Conservatives look like Sarah Palin, Nikki Haley, Ivanka Trump, a host of Fox News babes and most importantly, my wife!

Forum List

Back