What if our President was...

Obviously men are not judged and/or respected according to their looks like women are. Men don't have the same societal pressure as women when it comes to their looks, their "shelf lives", their youthfulness, their weight, etc.

Shelf life? I like that. You will get a funny. I don't know what it means so I cannot agree. Good one!

Some posters get upset at funny. Bad buttons. Bad.

Shelf Like, expiration date lol.

(quote) oh please, Jackie photo taken from mile or more away all blur, of her on a private island home. she never posed nude or any thing close to nude. pick on some one more current or at least alive.

Which makes it as silly to bring up as:

Melanias career as a model,
Obama smoking crack,
Kerry throwing his medals over the wall,
Bushs drunk driving charge in the late 60s,
Clinton smoking crack.

I noted that you mentioned things that Melania and Bush actually did, but things that Obama, Kerry, and Clinton were accused of by lying right wingers.
Get your head out of your ass.

Obama wrote about snorting in his book, Kerry made a big deal about throwing medals over the Wall, and Clinton claimed he smoked, but didn't inhale.

Link to Clinton or Obama smoking crack, or Kerry throwing anything more than his ribbons?

Too lazy to do your own homework?

Links all over the internet

Barack Obama, asked about drug history, admits he inhaled - Americas - International Herald Tribune

A troubling story about John Kerry.

My bad, was in a hurry, meant Clinton smoking pot, not crack.

(quote) oh please, Jackie photo taken from mile or more away all blur, of her on a private island home. she never posed nude or any thing close to nude. pick on some one more current or at least alive.

Obama smoking crack,
Clinton smoking crack.

I noted that you mentioned things that Melania and Bush actually did, but things that Obama, Kerry, and Clinton were accused of by lying right wingers.

Obama wrote about snorting in his book, Kerry made a big deal about throwing medals over the Wall, and Clinton claimed he smoked, but didn't inhale.

Link to Clinton or Obama smoking crack, or Kerry throwing anything more than his ribbons?

Barack Obama, asked about drug history, admits he inhaled - Americas - International Herald Tribune

You said Crack you idiot.

Obama smoking crack,
Clinton smoking crack.

You lied as usual. Still no link for Obama smoking crack. Care to admit to that lie too?

Obama smoking crack,
Clinton smoking crack.

Yes, and I corrected that, in my last post, idiot.

Obama snorted coke, bill smoked pot, Kerry threw ribbons an medals over the Wall.

Still denying your gods are imperfect?

You lied as usual. Still no link for Obama smoking crack. Care to admit to that lie too?

Is there really a difference between snorting coke, and smoking crack?

Basically the same substance.

But, keep nitpicking, pretend it didn't happen.

Still doesn't make Melania a whore, except in the minds of mudslinging partisan assholes

Obama snorted coke, bill smoked pot, Kerry threw ribbons an medals over the Wall.

Snorting coke is not the same as smoking crack.

Snorting coke is not the same as smoking crack.

Right, not the same at all

200.gif

One is inserting powdered cocaine via the nostrils, the other is burning crystalized cocaine and inhaling it via the mouth.

Not the same at all.

200.gif

Still doesn't make Melania a whore, except in the minds of mudslinging partisan assholes

There is a hell of a difference between snorting coke and smoking Crack. Never said she was a whore. Just the average slut who poses nude for leering men.

There is a hell of a difference between snorting coke and smoking Crack. Never said she was a whore. Just the average slut who poses nude for leering men.

oh, not a whore, just a slut.

all the difference in the world..

A twist on the OP question:

What if our President was old and fat and orange, but had a genuine heart, humility, and constructive curiosity for things he could admit he didn't know, refrained from going out of his way to bait and insult people, looked out for the interests of his country rather than his own eggshell-thin ego, was neither intimidated by nor tried to himself intimidate the women around him, and actually slept through the night like normal people?

Ah well we can dream can't we.....

It was really a question about women. I don't believe anyone would take seriously a female candidate that look like Pam Andersom

It was really a question about women. I don't believe anyone would take seriously a female candidate that look like Pam Andersom
Depends what party we are talking about

Yes there is a difference....Melania is not a whore she's a slut...

A life of heavy partying, plastic surgery, drinking and doing heroin has really taken a toll on her. You should come up with someone more "relevant." She is also Hep C positive.

pamela-anderson-unrecognizable-cannes-pics-5.jpg

Forum List

Back