What if Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton joined together against NWG candidates?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Let's say New world government's idea of a referendum style elections in America takes off and the people agree that it is time to replace the establishment all together and not just the puppets... obviously, the establishment will bring back it's best of both sides, and let's say they will unify the best of GOP Sarah Palin and the best of DEMP Hillary Clinton for a solid ticket against the new world government candidate - who would you vote for and why?

A Clinton/Palin ticket is really not all that hard to imagine. Hillary is slightly to the right of Romney but far enough left to appeal to many weak-kneed Democrats and to "Moderate" Republicans. Sarah brings the prayerful conservatives to the table.....fervent in their prayer that the reaper does what reapers do.

Yeah, it could work!

I think I'd vote for that and then have a miraculous conversion to fundamental prayer-based Christianity.

Clinton/Palin 2016?! Instead of voting at the polls I'll go buy a bong and some Bacardi. Then I'm cancelling cable and the internet for 4 years.

Clinton/Palin 2016?! Instead of voting at the polls I'll go buy a bong and some Bacardi. Then I'm cancelling cable and the internet for 4 years.

I can understand that you might be out of Bacardi but have you worn out the old bong already?

So you are about 22 years behind me, but you are catching up, good.

I can understand that you might be out of Bacardi but have you worn out the old bong already?

I smashed my bong on a rock in the woods when I was 22. I told myself I wouldn't get another until I retired.

But if there's a Clinton/Palin ticket in 2016??? Then DAMN all bets are off! I hope the bong company will deliver to Puerto Rico. B/c that's where I'll be running off to :laugh:

Say what? Unite candidates who are on the exact opposite of the political spectrum to run together because they are both women? What a stupid idea.

I smashed my bong on a rock in the woods when I was 22. I told myself I wouldn't get another until I retired.

But if there's a Clinton/Palin ticket in 2016??? Then DAMN all bets are off! I hope the bong company will deliver to Puerto Rico. B/c that's where I'll be running off to :laugh:
What's so scary about Palin/Clinton ticket?

What's so scary about Palin/Clinton ticket?

Well clearly it affects the space/time continuum

Palin/Clinton?

Shrillary would sit still for Palin as second banana but if Sara when for the starring role she'd need to seriously avoid going anywhere near Rock Creek Park.

Say what? Unite candidates who are on the exact opposite of the political spectrum to run together because they are both women? What a stupid idea.
At the end of the show it is nothing unusual for the actors to hold hands on stage together

obama-meets-israel.jpg

straus-kan-trio.png

US-saudi.png

Last edited:
Palin wouldn't put Hillary second on the ticket for the same reason Obama wouldn't. She doesn'thave a death wish.

Your hypo isn't worth answering because 1) You think those are the best candidates the parties have. and 2) You think Americans are going to adopt you political dreams. People aren't stupid.

Palin wouldn't put Hillary second on the ticket for the same reason Obama wouldn't. She doesn'thave a death wish.

Your hypo isn't worth answering because 1) You think those are the best candidates the parties have. and 2) You think Americans are going to adopt you political dreams. People aren't stupid.

History from 2008 and 2012 suggests otherwise.

Forum List

Back