What if she didn't have a gun?

An official ruling is a ruling. It trumps your opinion and my opinion on all counts in this democracy. Fortunately (for me) the ruling is consistent with my views..

SO you wingnuts are going to stop trying to overturn Roe v. Wade, then?

Didn't think so.

Scalia dies of a heart attack and is replaced by Lawrence Tribe. Game, Set Match, baby!
So you abortionists don't think bumping the abortion kill from 1.3 million per annum to 2.6 million is a big deal?

Laws of mercy, you're colder serial killers than I thought. :(

actually, the number of surgical aboritons has declined...

[

As far as the Second Amendment goes, ain't gonna happen Joey.
We will have our gun rights for the rest of your life, my life, and those that come after us.

So you can jump on these gun threads and piss and moan all you like, but what you think or what I think doesn't matter, because we are not going to try and take 300 million guns out of the hands of American citizens.
Ain't gonna happen Joey, so get used to it, or get your plane ticket.

Guy, the day you all start shooting the people you disagree with is the day we are going to get your guns, all that much faster.

"You all" :) You're funny Joe, you lump all gun owners into one group.

So how come when a group of gangbangers "disagrees" with another group of gangbangers and starts shooting, our guns haven't been taken away ? :lol: Ain't gonna happen Joe.

Are you operating under the false assumption that there are no guns in the UK?

BTW the UK has a much higher violent crime rate than we do and according to their procedure a death is not called a murder unless there is a conviction.

SERIOUSLY?!?! Well, that's one way to make numbers look better!

No, not seriously. He read that on a gun nutter website and he believes it.

The ONLY time a murder is removed from the statistics if there is a finding of self-defense. Unsolved murders and murders where they fail to get a conviction are still counted.

You stoopid fuck........haven't I embarrassed you enough these past few months??

Evidently no........proving once again that these gun grabber nuts are .......fucking nuts.

So here we go again.............

Harvard University.........April 2013........Journal of Law and Public Policy, determines definitively that >>>

more guns = less crime

The skinny from the paper >>>

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

If anybody is interested, here is the full paper from Harvard >>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

If anybody hasn't figured out by now that this JoeB guy is the biggest fraud on the whole message board, here ya go!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:badgrin:

Gun grabbing limpwrister.

Come out to see me when next you visit New York asshole!!!:up:

Last edited:
How about Denmark?

How about it? Your premise was that countries with tough gun control have less violent crime. You are wrong.

No it wasn't. My point is that you don't need guns for a low violent crime rate. Many countries beat ours with very few guns.

And many do not. In fact Australia has twice the amount of violent crime we do and they have some of the toughest gun control laws.

By the way Joe, did you know Dwight Eisenhower was a life member of the NRA ? :)

Yeah, but much like the Republican Party, that was before they all went batshit crazy.

You see, back in the day, the NRA used to support common sense gun laws. They didn't go around with the "We needs our guns so we's can fight the gummit!" attitude that permeates the NRA today.

As an example, in the 1960's, when the Black Panther and other radical groups started arming themselves, the NRA helped governors, including ROnald Reagan, to craft gun laws that made it a crime to walk around with a gun.

Of course, much like the GOP, that was before they got into high-grade batshittery. With the NRA< it was when Wayne LaPeirre started doing the bidding of the gun industry, who saw Nancy Lanza as their prime market now that people weren't hunting as much as they did in the 1950's.

How about it? Your premise was that countries with tough gun control have less violent crime. You are wrong.

No it wasn't. My point is that you don't need guns for a low violent crime rate. Many countries beat ours with very few guns.

And many do not. In fact Australia has twice the amount of violent crime we do and they have some of the toughest gun control laws.

No, they don't.

Australia had 188 murders in 2011. That was down from 516 in 1996 when they passed very restrictive gun laws.

Again, compare that to the US with our 16,000 murders, 11,000 with guns.

Joe B ejects gun stats out his ass daily. No links.

But check post # 304 above........Harvard University with a decisive nut sack kick to the gun grabber assholes who make it up as they go and hope to reel you in on emotion only.

:fu::up::fu::up::fu:

[

I always wonder - too - is that if you strip guns away from everyone (theoretically speaking of course), is the 'playing field' now equalized? I mean, what is to protect a single female living in a bad area (or just in general)?

Can a woman fight off a fully grown man with a knife? When a woman calls the cops what are the odds she will not have been raped - or worse - in the 10 minutes it takes for the authorities to arrive?

Is it easier for MEN to say (sure get rid of guns) because they know they will always have a one-up physically and can at least compete with any potential intruders?

Most women are raped by men they know. It's why you almost never hear of these cases of "chased a rapist off with a gun", because they almost never happen.

This just happened last week in the county where I live:

JUNCTION CITY, Ore. - A woman held an intruder at gunpoint until authorities arrived Wednesday morning.

The man then refused to surrender to police, taking up a fighting stance armed with a shoe, the Lane County Sheriff's Office said.

A deputy and an Oregon State Police trooper finally took 33-year-old Joseph Riley Baker into custody with the help of a stun gun.

Law enforcement responded to the High Pass Road home after the resident called to report she was holding an intruder at gunpoint just before 9 a.m. Wednesday.

Baker armed himself with a shoe and threatened to assault the deputy and trooper who first arrived on scene. They used a Taser to take him into custody.

The deputy jailed Baker on charges of Burglary I, Criminal Mischief I, Menacing and Resisting Arrest.

Sheriff: Woman holds intruder at gunpoint | Local | KMTR

No, they don't.

Australia had 188 murders in 2011. That was down from 516 in 1996 when they passed very restrictive gun laws.

violent crime is not just murder idiot.

Look at the crime index. The US has way more guns than any other country per capita yet we don't do so good:
Crime Index by Country 2014

Should make you realize having guns doesn't really effect crime. You can look at homicide rates too:
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everyone obviously has fewer guns than us yet many countries with strict gun control laws have much lower homicide rates. This idea that gun ownership is tied to crime rates is a farce.

No, they don't.

No, but that's the only one that counts for this discussion.

INcidently, if murder is down, probably everything else is, too.

[

I always wonder - too - is that if you strip guns away from everyone (theoretically speaking of course), is the 'playing field' now equalized? I mean, what is to protect a single female living in a bad area (or just in general)?

Can a woman fight off a fully grown man with a knife? When a woman calls the cops what are the odds she will not have been raped - or worse - in the 10 minutes it takes for the authorities to arrive?

Is it easier for MEN to say (sure get rid of guns) because they know they will always have a one-up physically and can at least compete with any potential intruders?

Most women are raped by men they know. It's why you almost never hear of these cases of "chased a rapist off with a gun", because they almost never happen.

This just happened last week in the county where I live:

JUNCTION CITY, Ore. - A woman held an intruder at gunpoint until authorities arrived Wednesday morning.

The man then refused to surrender to police, taking up a fighting stance armed with a shoe, the Lane County Sheriff's Office said.

A deputy and an Oregon State Police trooper finally took 33-year-old Joseph Riley Baker into custody with the help of a stun gun.

Law enforcement responded to the High Pass Road home after the resident called to report she was holding an intruder at gunpoint just before 9 a.m. Wednesday.

Baker armed himself with a shoe and threatened to assault the deputy and trooper who first arrived on scene. They used a Taser to take him into custody.

The deputy jailed Baker on charges of Burglary I, Criminal Mischief I, Menacing and Resisting Arrest.

Sheriff: Woman holds intruder at gunpoint | Local | KMTR

Where does the story say he was a total stranger? Because honestly, looking at the picture, the guy has "Jilted Boyfriend" written all over him.

No, they don't.

No, but that's the only one that counts for this discussion.

INcidently, if murder is down, probably everything else is, too.

Yeah it doesn't matter if people get beaten or raped as long as they're not killed right?

Better to have people be defenseless as it makes more work for the cops and that's good for the economy.

Last edited:
By the way Joe, did you know Dwight Eisenhower was a life member of the NRA ? :)

Yeah, but much like the Republican Party, that was before they all went batshit crazy.

You see, back in the day, the NRA used to support common sense gun laws. They didn't go around with the "We needs our guns so we's can fight the gummit!" attitude that permeates the NRA today.

As an example, in the 1960's, when the Black Panther and other radical groups started arming themselves, the NRA helped governors, including ROnald Reagan, to craft gun laws that made it a crime to walk around with a gun.

Of course, much like the GOP, that was before they got into high-grade batshittery. With the NRA< it was when Wayne LaPeirre started doing the bidding of the gun industry, who saw Nancy Lanza as their prime market now that people weren't hunting as much as they did in the 1950's.

The point is, IKE believed in the fundamental right to bear arms. Something you obviously do not believe in.

Forum List

Back