What if the IRS announces that Trump's audit is done by next Friday?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Right wingers on here and elsewhere have long "accused' the Obama administration of applying undue influence on the Dept. of Justice and other governmental agencies to do the administration's bidding.

Which would then raise the question as to WHY, hasn't the Obama administration place some pressure on the IRS to "complete" its audit on good ol' Trump's taxes....

Were this to happen, any guesses as to what the Trumpster would say during the upcoming debate in his flip-flopping that he has changed his mind on releasing those returns?

Under the circumstances, I'm sure Trump would call a press conference. There'd be 2-3 hours of pro-Trump rhetoric to which the government controlled media would devote full time coverage. Then in 20-seconds Trump would produce one printed copy of his tax returns, throw it up in the air, and let the hordes kill each other trying to grab a piece.

But you must excuse me - I like to go to the park and throw one (1, liberals) peanut to a pack of ravenous squirrels.

Last edited:
Right wingers on here and elsewhere have long "accused' the Obama administration of applying undue influence on the Dept. of Justice and other governmental agencies to do the administration's bidding.

Which would then raise the question as to WHY, hasn't the Obama administration place some pressure on the IRS to "complete" its audit on good ol' Trump's taxes....

Were this to happen, any guesses as to what the Trumpster would say during the upcoming debate in his flip-flopping that he has changed his mind on releasing those returns?
Is it a rule that the IRS makes public announcements of audits? I wouldn't think so.

Under the circumstances, I'm sure Trump would call a press conference. There's be 2-3 hours of pro-Trump rhetoric to which the government controlled media would devote full time coverage. Then in 20-seconds Trump would produce one printed copy of his tax returns, throw it up in the air, and let the hordes kill each other trying to grab a piece.

But you must excuse me - I like to go to the park and throw one (1, liberals) peanut to a pack of ravenous squirrels.

You could have just stated, "fuck, I don't like THAT scenario..." Would have been a bit more honest, don't you think?

Is it a rule that the IRS makes public announcements of audits? I wouldn't think so.

Well, it would bit a bit worse, if the audit has already been COMPLETED and Trump has lied to his supporters that he would release his returns AFTER the completion, don't you think?

Then he would release his tax records. Why wouldn't he?

if your other half brain were functioning, you'd know that there is NO LAW preventing Trump from releasing his returns EVEN when being audited....and second, Trump lied....he has NO intention of ever releasing those returns because they're damaging to his stated bullshit.

if your other half brain were functioning, you'd know that there is NO LAW preventing Trump from releasing his returns EVEN when being audited....and second, Trump lied....he has NO intention of ever releasing those returns because they're damaging to his stated bullshit.

Tissue?...............:crybaby:

So, none of you right wing morons want to offer an "opinion" (unless you're waiting for Fox to provide some help in what you should say) as to WHAT Trump would do if the audit is completed???

Well, it would bit a bit worse, if the audit has already been COMPLETED and Trump has lied to his supporters that he would release his returns AFTER the completion, don't you think?
If any announcement comes out, it is meant to alter the election results. I wouldn't put it past Hildebeast. She's such a political whore.

Okay friend, give me a link to your assertion!

If any announcement comes out, it is meant to alter the election results. I wouldn't put it past Hildebeast. She's such a political whore.
Glad to see you are so amused by the Clinton Corruptness, Nat.

1. No one said there was a law. Trump said that on the advice of his lawyer, he not release them until the audit is over.

2. The rest of that only exists in your malfunctioning brain.

3. I only need half my brain to outsmart your stupid ass.

Of course he's NOT going to release his tax returns .... by not releasing them, he has made the left focus on that (it's called pap for the masses).

That way, they won't bother to investigate him further, and find out about his secret deal with the devil trade his soul for Hillary getting sick, his agreement to provide Ms America contestants to Jimmy Hoffa at his exclusive condo in Trump Towers in return for a secret cabal with the United Auto Workers to force Ford to leave the country just in time for the election, his payoffs to Australian football players to stay home and not take jobs from college players who can't read or write, or worst of all --- OMG! --- paying players to boycott the Ft Lauderdale Semi-County Jai Alai tournament as a protest against Black Lives Matter.

Okay friend, give me a link to your assertion!

Of course it won't help your stubborn attitude, but, here....

Donald Trump says he isn't releasing his tax returns yet because they are being audited, though the Internal Revenue Service says that's no barrier to disclosure.

In a statement Friday, the IRS said that federal privacy rules prohibit the agency from discussing individual tax matters, but “nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information.”

IRS: Trump can release tax returns, regardless of audit

Of course he's NOT going to release his tax returns .... by not releasing them, he has made the left focus on that (it's called pap for the masses).

That way, they won't bother to investigate him further, and find out about his secret deal with the devil trade his soul for Hillary getting sick, his agreement to provide Ms America contestants to Jimmy Hoffa at his exclusive condo in Trump Towers in return for a secret cabal with the United Auto Workers to force Ford to leave the country just in time for the election, his payoffs to Australian football players to stay home and not take jobs from college players who can't read or write, or worst of all --- OMG! --- paying players to boycott the Ft Lauderdale Semi-County Jai Alai tournament as a protest against Black Lives Matter.
:bsflag:Until I see links proving your assertions.

Forum List

Back