What If the People United Against "The Rich Men North of Richmond"?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This video should scare the daylights out of the Rich Men and their copious bootlickers, who typically vote Democrat. Notice the racial diversity in these reaction videos. Black men, Black women, Asians.

If the people would really unite against the Elite and the Cadre of Bootlickers, this would be all over, and fast.

This video should scare the daylights out of the Rich Men and their copious bootlickers, who typically vote Democrat. Notice the racial diversity in these reaction videos. Black men, Black women, Asians.

If the people would really unite against the Elite and the Cadre of Bootlickers, this would be all over, and fast.

To be fair, there are some rich women there too. . .

7w3sb1.jpg

Well..about that.

I do find it funny that republicans are touting this song.

The very first line "Overtime hours for bullshit pay"

Republicans don't want employees to unionize and generally don't give a shit about the working class so .....

....do you think we mean just Democrats?
I think you right wingers are too enamored with crappy country songs that re-enforce your alt-right political beliefs.

Lotsa things get tried in a small town. :) Some of the worst crimes I've seen occur in nice quiet, sleepy small towns. Easier to hide things.

I think you right wingers are too enamored with crappy country songs that re-enforce your alt-right political beliefs.

Lotsa things get tried in a small town. :) Some of the worst crimes I've seen occur in nice quiet, sleepy small towns. Easier to hide things.
The song is about politicians (who are rich because they made themselves that way through influence peddling, insider trading, kickbacks, etc.) crushing the middle class through a combination of regulation, taxes, and inflation. All of which are used to buy votes and to have total control over people's lives.

Of course the worthless Moon Bats who went $100,000 in debt to get a useless degree with terrible job projects and are now begging for people who didn't to bail them out, can't comprehend it. Their smooth brains can only understand "rich vs. poor, herp de derp!"

The song is about politicians (who are rich because they made themselves that way through influence peddling, insider trading, kickbacks, etc.) crushing the middle class through a combination of regulation, taxes, and inflation. All of which are used to buy votes and to have total control over people's lives.

Of course the worthless Moon Bats who went $100,000 in debt to get a useless degree with terrible job projects and are now begging for people who didn't to bail them out, can't comprehend it. Their smooth brains can only understand "rich vs. poor, herp de derp!"
Well jeepers. You're about 50 years too late to complain about this.
And just for the record, Democrats care about these issues. Republicans don't. :)

Someone didn't listen to the song. lol

Well jeepers. You're about 50 years too late to complain about this.
And just for the record, Democrats care about these issues. Republicans don't. :)
Just go fuck yourself with that mindless hatefull partisan bullshit.

You are one of the idiots that don't have a clue what the song is about.

Doesn't have one thing to do with a "small town". You thought it was the small town song, huh?
No sweetie. I know what the song is about. The small town comment was pointing out uou righties propensity to latch on to country songs that re-enforce your beliefs.

Just go fuck yourself with that mindless hatefull partisan bullshit.

You are one of the idiots that don't have a clue what the song is about.
I know what the singer THINKS he wrote the song about. But it doesn't come out that way when he sings it. It's what happens when you have unfocused rage and anger.
A common occurrence among right wingers. :)

I know what the singer THINKS he wrote the song about. But it doesn't come out that way when he sings it. It's what happens when you have unfocused rage and anger.
A common occurrence among right wingers. :)

You stupid hate filled uneducated Moon Bats have a distorted view of America. You get it by listening to fake news, believing what a corrupt and incompetent President tells you and watching TV commercials and Disney movies that only have Negroes in them.

You live in Libtard La La Land and you have your head so far up your Moon Bat asses that you will never see day light.

This song articulates how fucked up this country is because of the destruction of the Progressives.

You don't have a clue because you are not intelligent enough to understand. You never will be.

You Moon Bats aren't exactly the best and the brightest, know what I mean?

His ballad went right over your Moon Bat head, you ignorant asshole.

Forum List

Back