What if there was undeniable proof positive of no god?

If nothing doesn't come from nothing, then where did God come from? You're literally saying there can't be something that had no beginning, but God had no beginning. That makes NO SENSE.

Look, I'll make the Olympian mistake here of answering that question in this stupid thread for what it is worth.
  1. God is God, He doesn't come from anything but himself. He is his own beginning. I know that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that is the best we can understand him just as a 2-dimensional being cannot fathom height.
  2. For something to have a beginning, it must exist in time. God is wholly outside/beyond time, time is a function of God not the other way around. If you really think about this you will realize this is necessary.
  3. Trying to "reason" God with the rational mind is futile since in order to "reason" something, one must have all of the parts of the puzzle to connect with. Not only are we missing most of the pieces, we don't even know what the puzzle is.

If nothing doesn't come from nothing, then where did God come from?

You're literally saying there can't be something that had no beginning, but God had no beginning.

That makes NO SENSE.
Do you think people are saying God is a physical entity existing in the universe?

God is God, He doesn't come from anything but himself. He is his own beginning. I know that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that is the best we can understand him just as a 2-dimensional being cannot fathom height.
So, you in way can comprehend, observe, or understand it, but you figured it out anyway.

Makes sense, if you don't think about it.

of course, they would have a physiological presence the gods of the universe ... of one type or another.
My experience is that any time we try to describe God we end up w/ blasphemy, and this is a core belief of virtually all religions. It's also why I have a deep respect for Buddhists, Atheists, and others who both set aside any creed/doctrine of God, and at the same time engage in a profound interpersonal relationship w/ reality on its own terms.

To me the question of whether God exists or doesn't exists losses its meaning because the the substance of devotion to God, and acceptance of reality as it is, are one of the same.

physiology is how the spiritual content has a physical presence ... not a capability for mortals on earth, to free their spirit and remake their physical presence on demand.

that's why they are god's. and maybe why there aren't any because they have never shown themselves.

physiology is how the spiritual content has a physical presence ... not a capability for mortals on earth, to free their spirit and remake their physical presence on demand.

that's why they are god's. and maybe why there aren't any because they have never shown themselves.
I disagree. The Holy Trinity -- God the Father, Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit -- have different aspects of existence. God lives in the metaphysical realm, but can reach through to the physical to create miracles. Christ was born and lived in the physical realm, then ascended to the metaphysical. The Holy Spirit lives in the physical realm, in each of us.

I disagree. The Holy Trinity -- God the Father, Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit -- have different aspects of existence. God lives in the metaphysical realm, but can reach through to the physical to create miracles. Christ was born and lived in the physical realm, then ascended to the metaphysical. The Holy Spirit lives in the physical realm, in each of us.

... logical explanations - for what never existed, the trinity or the 10 commandments all three desert religions are based on. the initial chapter expresses polytheism - they erroneously abandoned.

our own physiology with its unique spiritual content is proof of the metaphysical forces that made them and a heavenly cohesion based on fundamental properties demonstrated by incremental change over time - progressive evolution.

in the least life began on planet earth and without forbearance could possibly just as well disappear. can't say the present religions address properly their fundamental reason to exist, understanding life and its maintenance.

There's absolutely no way you can know that.

sure, for anyone that does not read that literature in reference about what is not in the c bible or the true 1st century events would know the - t - does not exist.

- provide the 10 commandments the desert religions claim came from the heavens ... they never existed either.

sure, for anyone that does not read that literature in reference about what is not in the c bible or the true 1st century events would know the - t - does not exist.

- provide the 10 commandments the desert religions claim came from the heavens ... they never existed either.
Perhaps I misunderstood you, but I was replying to what I saw as your claim that the Holy Trinity never existed.

Perhaps I misunderstood you, but I was replying to what I saw as your claim that the Holy Trinity never existed.
- provide the 10 commandments the desert religions claim came from the heavens ... that never existed either.

not sure your confusion, the religions themselves are based on a falsehood - their claim for heavenly tablets that never existed - written in their documents. oh, and by a murderer and obvious liar.

- and the fantasy trinity to shore up the c bible litney of forgeries and fallacies is all the same.

When it comes to God there is proof and no logic because whatever happened to create this existence is outside our ability to understand. IOW, we just don't know. Either one believes that all of existence just happened without a cause or it was caused by some kind of supernatural force or energy that is yet to be identified and could be labeled as God.

There is no undeniable positive proof one way or the other until God himself shows up one day. So get over it and choose. Or don't. And BTW everybody else is entitled to make their choice just like you are and just as likely to be right or wrong as you. Therefore, since you really don't know shit about it, maybe we all should just STFU and get on with living our lives the way you think you should.

not sure your confusion, the religions themselves are based on a falsehood - their claim for heavenly tablets that never existed - written in their documents. oh, and by a murderer and obvious liar.

- and the fantasy trinity to shore up the c bible litney of forgeries and fallacies is all the same.
Okay. The physical aspects of the various faiths not existing, you can make a case for that.

But how can you know if the metaphysical doesn't exist?

Okay. The physical aspects of the various faiths not existing, you can make a case for that.

But how can you know if the metaphysical doesn't exist?
You can't. You can't measure it or observe it. In fact, you get the same results whether you assume it is false or assume it is true.

Which is a sure sign it is utter nonsense.

Forum List

Back