What IF they Are Ready The Polls The Wrong Way?

No GOP member really wants Bush anymore then any DNC member truly wants Hillary. What if the Bush and Hillary numbers were the degree of sleaze in the party? The wonks the bots and the flunkie?

Now Bush's number inside the party is about 9%. By the time you take away the wonks the bots and the flunkies you got zip for him. That 9% equals the sleaze factor IN the party.

SO, Hillary's in party number is 31% and that is about the same amount of sleaze in the DNC.

THAT explains their beating in the off year and why Bernie AND Trump are doing so well. BOTH have left the core and struck out new ground.

Bush and Clinton are nothing more then the sleaze meters for their parties.

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

So, how are we suppposed to "Ready" the polls? Can you give me a deceleration of intent on this one?

Oh, and Clinton is not at 31, she is far closer to 50. Get yer facts straight, baby Huey, before you start decelerating!!
Yeah, I blew the title. Had someone talking to me as I was writing. That never works out for me.

Uh, you do realize you can edit your OP-titles in the first four hours or so after you make an OP, right?
I went back to do it but it would not let me. Now on topic, can you not see that the general dis-like of what has been politics by BOTH sides is so dis-liked that the Trump AND Sanders support is a call from the people to the PARTIES to start listening to the people?

I see the extremes of both parties gravitating to those two respective candidates, neither of which is going to ultimately win the nomination.
I think those extremes are within the parties. 43% of voters now identify themselves as independents. Unlike party members, these voters are not likely to be swayed by primary candidates. They adopt a favorite after the candidates in general election are known. They are not eligible to vote in primaries and not generally polled in primary polls. About half are politically engaged; that is, they actual read government and political news. The rest jump to sports, entertainment, and weather and have little interest in politics until a few months before the general election. However, the independents today are the voters who decide the elections.

What is the best reason you can think of that Sanders is drawing the numbers he is?

He's an old school "New Left" Liberal. Clinton is... well... Clintonian.
Clinton is out of favor with many Democrats because of the email server investigation and the way she handled it. So she isn't wasting a lot campaign funds now because no one's listening plus Trump is getting all the air time. Once the FBI investigation is over and the Republican field narrows, she will become more active and you will see her numbers rise. I think much of what we see now in the Democratic party is to give Clinton some competition to attract voter interest. Without Biden and Sanders in the race with some decent poll numbers, The Democratic debate will be about as interesting as watching glue dry.

Also Sanders and particularly Biden will provide some insurance just in case things really fall apart for Clinton, which is always a possibility.

What is the best reason you can think of that Sanders is drawing the numbers he is?

He's an old school "New Left" Liberal. Clinton is... well... Clintonian.
Clinton is out of favor with many Democrats because of the email server investigation and the way she handled it. So she isn't wasting a lot campaign funds now because no one's listening plus Trump is getting all the air time. Once the FBI investigation is over and the Republican field narrows, she will become more active and you will see her numbers rise. I think much of what we see now in the Democratic party is to give Clinton some competition to attract voter interest. Without Biden and Sanders in the race with some decent poll numbers, The Democratic debate will be about as interesting as watching glue dry.

Also Sanders and particularly Biden will provide some insurance just in case things really fall apart for Clinton, which is always a possibility.

I think that a lot of us who lean left-of-center think of her as weak sauce:

Five Reasons No Progressive Should Support Hillary Clinton

Who would've thought that Republicans would fall into love, and Democrats would fall into line?

No GOP member really wants Bush anymore then any DNC member truly wants Hillary. What if the Bush and Hillary numbers were the degree of sleaze in the party? The wonks the bots and the flunkie?

Now Bush's number inside the party is about 9%. By the time you take away the wonks the bots and the flunkies you got zip for him. That 9% equals the sleaze factor IN the party.

SO, Hillary's in party number is 31% and that is about the same amount of sleaze in the DNC.

THAT explains their beating in the off year and why Bernie AND Trump are doing so well. BOTH have left the core and struck out new ground.

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

So, how are we suppposed to "Ready" the polls? Can you give me a deceleration of intent on this one?

Oh, and Clinton is not at 31, she is far closer to 50. Get yer facts straight, baby Huey, before you start decelerating!!
Yeah, I blew the title. Had someone talking to me as I was writing. That never works out for me.

Uh, you do realize you can edit your OP-titles in the first four hours or so after you make an OP, right?
I went back to do it but it would not let me. Now on topic, can you not see that the general dis-like of what has been politics by BOTH sides is so dis-liked that the Trump AND Sanders support is a call from the people to the PARTIES to start listening to the people?

If you PM me with title you want, I will be happy to fix it for you.

A lot of dems and independents like him.
Do you think some if not many find him more honest? I'm NOT a Sanders supporter BUT do feel his level of honesty FAR out shines hers.

DF,
You talk about honesty in your OP you told multiple lies...

Hillary has number way higher than 31%
Both Hillary and Jeb have never been convicted by any criminal crime

Again you love tell Dems what to think. It would best said that any advice from you on the Dem race is either ignored or the opposite is do.

The Dems have this simple,
Bernie is a good guy and offer some very compelling aspirations for the American people like Universal Healthcare, proper education and proper infrastructure. He wants to work on America having a strong base of educated & healthy workers with proper working conditions and pay. His model is European and it works in Europe and the European countries he is basing these things are, are successful and have very high quality of life.

Hillary is also a good person, she is better known and has a better machine than Bernie, She is the wife of the most successful president in the US in Modern times. She has the administration to run the country like Bill Clinton 2 (85% Bill, 15% Hillary) and most important we get Bill back in the White House. Winning team. We figure she wants a lot of what Bernie wants but is more realistic.

So given a choice Hillary is it...

Everything you call Hillary a crook, shows us how awful kind of people ye are. You want to win dirty because in a straight fight your toast, a straight fight is a Clinton Presidency 2(and only the most partisan will object to that), this gal has too much class and you need her in the mud with ye.

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

Yes, but can you chew gum and walk?

I'll be concerned with the polls this time next year.

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

I enjoy my home runs and live with my mistakes. But thank you.
Fury

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

Fury

I am getting the distinct feeling that this is a secret episode of the body snatchers.....

Fury

I am getting the distinct feeling that this is a secret episode of the body snatchers.....
Humans make mistakes. Mines up front. What'd to run from? I simply can't talk to one person in real life and type at the same time. Always been that way.

Forum List

Back