🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if they held a protest and no one came?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
May Day, the communist holiday. Appropriately a left wing holiday as well. A day for the anti-America left to demonstrate.

This year there are several themes, "Day without immigrants", and "Workers rights" are the only two I can remember from the list.

I have already conducted business with two places and it's only 9am. The first place was my personal physician's office which is staffed almost entirely with people of color. Most of them Hispanic. They are all hard at work today.

Went to deliver legal documents and charts to the owner of a general contractor company on-site. I'm not entirely sure that many of his laborers aren't Mexican immigrants but there they were, all at work.

All of this stuff done down town. I had to pass by Eola Park here in Orlando where lefties traditionally gather to spout their stupidity....it was essentially vacant.

Of course, lefties can't leave their momma's basement before 12 noon but I'm betting that if anything happens at all, it'll be small.

Now, the left and George Soros will be paying for protests in the left wing run big cities but of course they are preaching to the choir there.

As you watch the left wing media hype what littleprotest there is remember this:

IMG_6713.jpg

One thing I see here is, these illegals seem to have poor driving skills.

Forum List

Back