What if Trump comes out of today's briefing with a major change of heart?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
And change of view on the Russian hacking? What if he is convinced by the intel people that their assessment is valid?

1. Will the Trumpbots stand firm in their own beliefs and throw Trump under the bus?

2. or will they all do a synchronized massive flip flop in obedience to their Master?

Is the alleged Russian hacking the last fantasy of the left before they finally acknowledge that Clinton lost and Trump won? The way I understand it is that the intel community does not allege that the electoral system was hacked but the DNC was so easy to hack that a high school kid could have done it. Where the hell was the intel community before the election and why are they whining about it now?

And change of view on the Russian hacking? What if he is convinced by the intel people that their assessment is valid?

1. Will the Trumpbots stand firm in their own beliefs and throw Trump under the bus?

2. or will they all do a synchronized massive flip flop in obedience to their Master?

3. Will the OP'er believe everything that the Intel People tell him as long as President Obama is in charge of them!?!

( Partisans will be Partisan! )

"What if Trump comes out of today's briefing with a major change of heart?"

Well, he will have demonstrated more honesty and respect for voters than the Democrats have shown in the last 50 years.

I just think most people want actual proof. Not rhetoric and big words.

Hush you!

When President Obama speak it is the Golden Word of Humanity and to doubt it or ask for any proof make you a blasphemer and a hater of the Golden Child and the great Democracy we lost when our Queen Clinton lost to the Troll Trump...

( Alright, I am inane as can be! )

I like that trumps unpredictability has snowflakes... butthurt
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

I'd like to pick door number two, Monty.

Based on the "leaked" content by the Obama douchebag intel fags, The Donald should stand firm with the dude who is an actual internet security expert who received and posted the DNC emails. It was not Russia.

I'd like to pick door number two, Monty.

That's my guess. Rarely do you see a revolt in a cult.

When someone doesn't want to believe something happened, it's easy to set the standard of proof so high that no amount of evidence can clear that bar.

That's what my sigline is about.

When someone doesn't want to believe something happened, it's easy to set the standard of proof so high that no amount of evidence can clear that bar.

That's what my sigline is about.
They haven't released anything. I understand you are a statist and a political hack but goddamn..

Remember left-tard butt-hurt over "weapons of mass destruction?" :lol: Remember the intelligence people and Obama calling ISIS the JV Team?

Yeah...no reason for Trump to be skeptical. Particularly when it's Obama's intelligence people. Right?

#2 for sure. Just watch.
Art-of-Animation-Resort-Square-Feature-Image.jpg

Remember left-tard butt-hurt over "weapons of mass destruction?" :lol: Remember the intelligence people and Obama calling ISIS the JV Team?

Yeah...no reason for Trump to be skeptical. Particularly when it's Obama's intelligence people. Right?

ISIS is the JV team. Measure their actual harm to Americans vs. Al Qaeda's harm to Americans.

#2 for sure. Just watch.

I hope it happens. The rationalizations for their flip flops will be prime entertainment.

It's a win win, btw, because the real hoot will be if Trump comes out and STILL wholly denies the Russian involvment.

#2 for sure. Just watch.
If they release actual evidence, and their mind changes, wouldn't that just be intellectual honesty?

ISIS is the JV team. Measure their actual harm to Americans vs. Al Qaeda's harm to Americans.

Sorry ISIS hasn't killed enough Americans for you yet. What would you find to be an acceptable number before you and Dims start taking them seriously?

Forum List

Back