What if Trump comes out of today's briefing with a major change of heart?

Remember who will be sitting beside Trump during this meeting...Mattis, Kelly, and Flynn...these boys ain't bobblehead leftist reporters...Clapper will have his hands full within a minute or two.

And change of view on the Russian hacking? What if he is convinced by the intel people that their assessment is valid?

1. Will the Trumpbots stand firm in their own beliefs and throw Trump under the bus?

2. or will they all do a synchronized massive flip flop in obedience to their Master?
#2 for sure. Just watch.
Art-of-Animation-Resort-Square-Feature-Image.jpg
If they release actual evidence, and their mind changes, wouldn't that just be intellectual honesty?
The head Spooks are telling you how they knew and that they KNOW. No one should ever have taken Trump's stance on this to begin with. I do not ever recall the populace insisting on MORE evidence from our intelligence services when they have already given us a good deal more than is usual. It is all to shore up Trump and it was not intellectually honest from the get go.
You do get it, right, that Trump only objects to the part where Russia might have helped him WIN? Otherwise, he's good with whatever.

And change of view on the Russian hacking? What if he is convinced by the intel people that their assessment is valid?

1. Will the Trumpbots stand firm in their own beliefs and throw Trump under the bus?

2. or will they all do a synchronized massive flip flop in obedience to their Master?

Remember left-tard butt-hurt over "weapons of mass destruction?" :lol: Remember the intelligence people and Obama calling ISIS the JV Team?

Yeah...no reason for Trump to be skeptical. Particularly when it's Obama's intelligence people. Right?

ISIS is the JV team. Measure their actual harm to Americans vs. Al Qaeda's harm to Americans.
I am sure Europe would beg to differ.

[

The head Spooks are telling you how they knew and that they KNOW. No one should ever have taken Trump's stance on this to begin with. I do not ever recall the populace insisting on MORE evidence from our intelligence services when they have already given us a good deal more than is usual. It is all to shore up Trump and it was not intellectually honest from the get go.
You do get it, right, that Trump only objects to the part where Russia might have helped him WIN? Otherwise, he's good with whatever.

They know the bullshit they're trying to sell at least....Barry can't seem to remember to call it a "hack" instead of a "leak", which it was. This is all a charade and Trump will put it to rest today.

#2 for sure. Just watch.
Art-of-Animation-Resort-Square-Feature-Image.jpg
If they release actual evidence, and their mind changes, wouldn't that just be intellectual honesty?
But there isn't any evidence... IDK about the rest. But I wouldn't doubt it.

What's Trump supposed to do? Russia hacks, the US hacks, the world hacks. What do the rabid Trump-Haters want him to do? Start WWIII because the Democratic Party got exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth? Just not gettin what the Trump-Haters want him to do. I'm willing to listen though.

right or wrong, good, bad or otherwise, whatever Trump says or does, his Trumpbots will forget about everything they've said or done in the past, and totally align with Donnie as fast as they can, sucking his little dick dry along the way.

right or wrong, good, bad or otherwise, whatever Trump says or does, his Trumpbots will forget about everything they've said or done in the past, and totally align with Donnie as fast as they can, sucking his little dick dry along the way.

What do you haters want him to do? Start WWIII because your Party was exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth? I mean that's just insane. What do you want him do? A simple fair question. I'm willing to listen. I'll wait.

If they show proof I'll bitch in Trumps direction just as hard.

Pretty damn confident that ain't happening though because I know a hell of a lot about hacking and this line they're feeding out is complete bullshit...

What do you haters want him to do? Start WWIII because your Party was exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth? I mean that's just insane. What do you want him do? A simple fair question. I'm willing to listen. I'll wait.

why would I want any President to start WWIII ?

that horseshit makes the remainder of your post totally MOOT.

So what do you haters want Trump to do? Just a simple fair question. I'm willing to listen.

So what do you haters want Trump to do? Just a simple fair question. I'm willing to listen.
Freeze more of Putin's friends' money ..... oh wait.

Massive change of heart? That is highly unlikely.

Trump's massive ego can't handle the hacking truth. His ego can't accept the fact that he will be an illegitimate president.

B445Ig.png

Freeze more of Putin's friends' money ..... oh wait.

That it?

That's a big if.

But IF Vladimir Trump flip flops, you can absolutely depend on his Chumps obediently mimicking him.

However, Trump's ego can't handle the fact he got a leg up from a hostile foreign power, and that his legitimacy as President is therefore in serious doubt.

So if he does flip flop and agree his man crush Putin interfered in our electoral process, he will claim it had no impact. Even though he and his Chumps thought the leaks had a huge impact on the election, and said so all last summer and fall.

That's a big if.

But IF Vladimir Trump flip flops, you can absolutely depend on his Chumps obediently mimicking him.

However, Trump's ego can't handle the fact he got a leg up from a hostile foreign power, and that his legitimacy as President is therefore in serious doubt.

So if he does flip flop and agree his man crush Putin interfered in our electoral process, he will claim it had no impact. Even though he and his Chumps thought the leaks had a huge impact on the election, and said so all last summer and fall.

Just curious, what do you rabid Trump-Haters want him to do? Start WWIII just because your Party was exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth? I mean, i'm willing to listen. What do you haters want Trump to do? I'll wait for a response.

Forum List

Back