🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if your kid came out as gay?

My son doesn't appear to "like" girls he is 37, he has never said so but he has some pretty weird stuff on his computer and has never had a girlfriend, I wish I had grandkids from him but other then that disappointment it really doesn't matter to me.
You're pressing sex charges against your adult child. You will never live to see grandchildren.

miketx

Peter Puffy. Tacky, but I spit ice tea on my monitor again. Never heard that particular phrase before. :auiqs.jpg:

My son doesn't appear to "like" girls he is 37, he has never said so but he has some pretty weird stuff on his computer and has never had a girlfriend, I wish I had grandkids from him but other then that disappointment it really doesn't matter to me.
You're pressing sex charges against your adult child. You will never live to see grandchildren.
Yer an idiot.

TheProgressivePatriot
Well, for starters...if a kid that is male wants to be female so he can date males..that means he is gay, right?

Even LGBTs are confused about that. Obviously you are too.

TheProgressivePatriot
Well, for starters...if a kid that is male wants to be female so he can date males..that means he is gay, right?

my experience is that from what I have read and seen that almost all males would not date sex changed female. I know a few years back one on a dating site made a public appeal in my area to not be harrassed for looking for a partner.

If he felt free to come out as gay and found a partner, he could have children and you could have grand children. Talk to him.

He better not. Walk around dressed like a woman...LOL!!!
That is not an answer that a responsabile parent would give
Mind your beeswax, shitlib...he is my brat.
If you do not want people in your business, shut up and get the fuck out of here and stop saying stupid shit.
I tell you what, you pay my light bill for a month and you can make suggestions about my kid. Otherwise go puff on pete.

Take the kid out and get him laid a few times.Then fuck him in the ass and see what he likes best.

Sex change or hormonal therapy before the age of 18 is out of the question but like another poster wrote if they want to dress in a dress then that is their choice and I would love them no matter what.

I would explain to them that their life will be living hell but I would defend them and after the age of 18 and conversing with professionals if they wanted to do the change then I would support their choice and again remind them that their life will be hell…

From your own personal perspective..what would you do?
Dear Abby blah blah blah.
What!?? You're thread title is about comming out gay but the scenario that you present is about gender dysphoria? That kind of tell me that you are kind of out to lunch on the whole topic of human sexuality, and gender identity. Get it together. What do you want to discuss?
Yep. Mother's out to lunch and fondling her own pussy over it
Do you have anything appropriate and helpful to contribute.? Stupid question. You never do
How come you only show up faggot threads? Are you a peter puffer?
Dang.... you called it. Check out post 34, where he admits that you hit the nail on the head! Nice call.

Try to determine what is really wrong.

In a very sad video a girl came out as trans to whoops, cheers and screams of I love you. This poor child was about 12, fat, homely, with an unattractive haircut and dressed like a fat adult instead of a 12 year old in clothes that didn't fit. Clearly this child had suffered immensely. She must have been teased and bullied beyond measure. When she said "I'm a guy" it all changed. People weren't teasing. They were screaming that she was loved, cared about. How she really felt was immaterial. She now had a safe space.

If my 14 year old son came out as gay or trans I would first try to find out what was really wrong.
If it's not natural like most godbotherers say, you might like to look at yourselves as bad parents.

TheProgressivePatriot

Right! You are not that out of it afterall. There are trans people whp are gay and those who are not in that they are attracted to the gender opposite of their own gender identity. It is complicatd but not so confusing if you try to understand. But gay and trans are not the same thing

I'm sorry, but I would have issue with him wanting to dress like a girl, wear makeup and wigs. After 18...he can do as he wants.

He better not. Walk around dressed like a woman...LOL!!!
That is not an answer that a responsabile parent would give
Mind your beeswax, shitlib...he is my brat.
If you do not want people in your business, shut up and get the fuck out of here and stop saying stupid shit.
I tell you what, you pay my light bill for a month and you can make suggestions about my kid. Otherwise go puff on pete.
Ill tell you what. I have better thing to do than to deal with idiots who put their shit out there but cant deal with the response You are on ignore

Forum List

Back