🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if your kid came out as gay?

Good thing they are passing laws against the surgical and chemical alteration of a child. It is child abuse. Start putting a few of these counselors in prison.
Who is passing what laws? . There is no need for such laws. Medical ethic prohibits and irreversible procedures performed on children.

But trans children do deserve and need some level of medical intervention to help them through a difficult period while they sort out their issues. These are not gender reassignment procedures... but rather medical intervention that buys them time.

In this article, I argue that (1) transgender adolescents should have the legal right to access puberty-blocking treatment (PBT) without parental approval, and (2) the state has a role to play in publicizing information about gender dysphoria. Not only are transgender children harmed psychologically and physically via lack of access to PBT, but PBT is the established standard of care.

The laws being passed are laws that discriminate against trans people:

The nation’s leading child health and welfare groups representing more than 7 million youth-serving professionals and more than 1000 child welfare organizations released an open letter calling for lawmakers in states across the country to oppose dozens of bills that target LGBTQ people, and transgender children in particular.

But trans people do need health care

So shut the fuck up until you actually learn something about the issue

No

I don't give a fuck who you are. If you have a dick you're a dude. Being my son doesn't excuse your mental illness lol.

And why the bait and switch BULLSHIT thread title?

TRANS and their supporters need psychological help not my fucking support
Holy fucking shit! Wipe the spit off of your chin and chill > Try to learn something about the issue before spouting off like a damned fool. Consider why you are so threatened and disturbed by trans people.

The fact is that believing you are not the sex you were born as is a mental disorder.
Because you say so? The fact is that it is a little bit more complicated than that and goes well beyond psychology. But I understand, some people can't deal with "complicated " so they have to dumb it down to one liners and sound bites like "mental illness" because that is the level of intellect that they are comfortable with.

You have a choice...do some research on the biological causes of transgender or remain willfully ignorant. I know which way you will go because I know you arrogant and dogmatic types. You will not do the research because your fear any knowledge that will challenge your deeply held bigoted beliefs which are so much a part of your identity. It is so much easier to blame and condemn others than to face your own fears and to try to change.

Last edited:
Actually RETARD read the physic list of mental illnesses.
The WHAT list ?

FACT #2 – “Gender Identity Disorder” was removed from the DSM-V list of mental disorders in 2013 and replaced with “gender dysphoria,” described as a conflict “between one’s experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender, [accompanied by] significant distress or problems functioning.”2

Most experts do not regard gender dysphoria as a mental illness though it appears on the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition). This is because the feeling of not belonging to the sex you were assigned at birth is not a mental illness in any way; it is the discomfort that the gap in identity may bring that may highlight specific mental health issues in gender dysphoria

Last edited:

Forum List

Back