🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if your kid came out as gay?

And again..just curious.

Scenario: Your 14 year old son tells you he is in the wrong body and wants to change his gender. Completely. Including hormones, removal of his boy parts (being polite here), and wants to go shopping for dresses, you buy him makeup, etc.

Do you support his decision? What if he were 10? Or 8? Even 17?

From your own personal perspective..what would you do?
Kick him to the curb.

And again..just curious.

Scenario: Your 14 year old son tells you he is in the wrong body and wants to change his gender. Completely. Including hormones, removal of his boy parts (being polite here), and wants to go shopping for dresses, you buy him makeup, etc.

Transgender and gay are two different things. While some trans people identify as gay, many do not. So your thread title is a bit odd

Try to determine what is really wrong.

In a very sad video a girl came out as trans to whoops, cheers and screams of I love you. This poor child was about 12, fat, homely, with an unattractive haircut and dressed like a fat adult instead of a 12 year old in clothes that didn't fit. Clearly this child had suffered immensely. She must have been teased and bullied beyond measure. When she said "I'm a guy" it all changed. People weren't teasing. They were screaming that she was loved, cared about. How she really felt was immaterial. She now had a safe space.

If my 14 year old son came out as gay or trans I would first try to find out what was really wrong.
I would like to find out what's wrong with people who find it necessary to obsess over the gender identity of others, as though it somehow calls into question their own gender identity.........oh right! Thats it!

:stir: I would not allow a sex change or hormone therapy until he was 18, but would allow him to dress as he chooses and would love him regardless
Bullet in head.
Take ID
Get rid of the sperm donor and recipient of the cull.
Yes.
Include meez troolie...Last but not least
BRB
Off to buy some ammo....In case. BUT...with three granddaughters they wont come into use at the house.
Hmmmm Neighbors son was out smelling dandelions earlier
HIGH ALERT ! :stir:

I would like to find out what's wrong with people who find it necessary to obsess over the gender identity of others, as though it somehow calls into question their own gender identity.........oh right! Thats it!
I know. Right? I mean, what's to obsess over? A dude's got an outie, see? It's not rocket science. Now if this dude starts obsessing over female genitalia to the tune that he thinks he's a she, well, what you got yourself right there is a flaming freak. Look. You have to kick him to the curb and be done with him. Cut to the chase. Move on. Life's too short.

Last edited:
Well. as a phd(ace hardware)
I say. Quit that grinnin an drop that linen.
You B a ________ !
Hole plus pole ? Call Guiness,,,and drink 6

This is what happens to those that refuse to accept trans. A girl, say 12, almost 13, refuses to be go along with trans propaganda. The adults just announce that she is questioning her gender identity. Schedule her for a double mastectomy of her budding breasts. Threaten her until she tries to kill herself. Success!!!!

I know. Right? I mean, what's to obsess over? A dude's got an outie, see? It's not rocket science. Now if this dude starts obsessing over female genitalia to the tune that he thinks he's a she, well, what you got yourself right there is a flaming freak. Look. You have to kick him to the curb and be done with him. Cut to the chase. Move on. Life's too short.
When did you first start having doubts about yourself ?

This is what happens to those that refuse to accept trans. A girl, say 12, almost 13, refuses to be go along with trans propaganda. The adults just announce that she is questioning her gender identity. Schedule her for a double mastectomy of her budding breasts. Threaten her until she tries to kill herself. Success!!!!
You have some fucking bizarre imagination.

A 13 year old will not be subjected to irreversible medical procedures

The adults do not decide her gender identity and those that kill themselves are the ones who are subjected to the type of insensitive bigotry and stupidity that you are displaying

Thank you for that brilliant, thoughtful and well research dissertation on gender and human sexuality. Clearly you are a brilliant scholar with advanced degrees from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning on the planet. I don't doubt that your education and training spans numerous disciplines as diverse as psychiatry, biology, early childhood development, and sociology. Please keep sharing your pearls of wisdom.! There is so much we can learn from you! Have a blessed day!

Thank you for that brilliant, thoughtful and well research dissertation on gender and human sexuality. Clearly you are a brilliant scholar with advanced degrees from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning on the planet. I don't doubt that your education and training spans numerous disciplines as diverse as psychiatry, biology, early childhood development, and sociology. Please keep sharing your pearls of wisdom.! There is so much we can learn from you! Have a blessed day!
The fact is that believing you are not the sex you were born as is a mental disorder.

You have some fucking bizarre imagination.

A 13 year old will not be subjected to irreversible medical procedures

The adults do not decide her gender identity and those that kill themselves are the ones who are subjected to the type of insensitive bigotry and stupidity that you are displaying
Good thing they are passing laws against the surgical and chemical alteration of a child. It is child abuse. Start putting a few of these counselors in prison.

And again..just curious.

Obviously I would not allow anything of the sort.
And more importantly, I appreciate your recognition that the current transfad is mostly made up of gay men, who are not transgender.
Also, I wouldn't have to deal with it, because the way schools are today - my kids would not be in public schools where they get indoctrinated to accept the leftist virtue signaling madness.
Not a chance. Thank GOD my kids graduated high school before our education system entered madness.

And again..just curious.

No

I don't give a fuck who you are. If you have a dick you're a dude. Being my son doesn't excuse your mental illness lol.

And why the bait and switch BULLSHIT thread title?

TRANS and their supporters need psychological help not my fucking support

Forum List

Back