🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if your kid came out as gay?

And again..just curious.

Scenario: Your 14 year old son tells you he is in the wrong body and wants to change his gender. Completely. Including hormones, removal of his boy parts (being polite here), and wants to go shopping for dresses, you buy him makeup, etc.

Do you support his decision? What if he were 10? Or 8? Even 17?

From your own personal perspective..what would you do?
I don't know.
Really depends on the child.
BUT
I would not send him to school in girls' clothes.
Kids are cruel and his/her path will be tough enough without peer abuse
I would ask they avoid discussing the matter outside the family and counsellors. Again, same reason.
Then I would be supportive, not judgmental and wait for them to find their path.
When my daughter was 12 she wore "earl" shirts and planned on being a bull.
I said nothing.
Today she is shacked up with some idiot too cowardly to look me in the face and even tell me his name.

Oh for the "good" old days.
Remember the time before Leftist filth concocted all this loony shit?
Remember when you had to go the the circus to see the bearded lady and wait for halloween to see men dressed as women?
I'm sorry.
Did someone slap your peepee?
Show me the bad man and I'll make it better.
Geez.

Are you gonna slap the bad man's peepee?
Look up.

of their biological sex and there are Trans that have sex with the opposite sex of their biological sex.
Transgender people are disembodied human creatures. Not having sex with anyone. Some people need to be tortured out of their false assumptions of the "biological sex" of a mutilated corpse. Then then need to be brought to account and held to answer for their murders, attempted murders, and conspiracies to commit murder.

And again..just curious.

Scenario: Your 14 year old son tells you he is in the wrong body and wants to change his gender. Completely. Including hormones, removal of his boy parts (being polite here), and wants to go shopping for dresses, you buy him makeup, etc.

I would love my kid regardless but no way I would allow them to make life altering decisions at 14. Identity is fluid for a kid. Those issues can be addressed in adulthood when the person has a more fully formed identity and hopefully the maturity to make those kind of decisions.

Straight to the shrink and then the church...and out of public school.....immediately....

And what would any of those punishments do for his problems.
You might feel good but it wouldn't do a thing for the kid.
Especially the one about church. What a joke.

Straight to the shrink and then the church...and out of public school.....immediately....

And what would any of those punishments do for his problems.
You might feel good but it wouldn't do a thing for the kid.
Especially the one about church. What a joke.
Punishments????...

Yes. What good would any of those scenarios do other th ask pu is the child?

How is a shrink expected to help?
Shock therapy?
Is God suppose to come down heavy on him or something? Surely your not silly enough to believe gay people are absent in churches? It's full of gays and pedos.

How will taking him out of public school help? Is that where he learnt to become gay? Maybe it was a few too many feminine genes from you.
I'll bet you don't put him in a private school when that taxpayer funded school is there.
You're all talk son. You'd do nothing not the sort.

I would not allow a sex change or hormone therapy until he was 18, but would allow him to dress as he chooses and would love him regardless
I agree but I'd probably make it 21 years of age. If you're too young to have a beer, you're too young to have a sex change operation.

How is a shrink expected to help?
Before a decision is made to change one's sex especially in a child it can help a lot to hear from a doctor and get some perspective that you don't get in your peer group.....for you to want them to proceed without consultation is disgraceful....

And again..just curious.

Don't have kids but I would not allow any type of surgery or hormone treatments until he had his own insurance and could pay for it himself.

Then again sex reassignment is elective surgery so I don't know if insurance covers it.

I would not allow a sex change or hormone therapy until he was 18, but would allow him to dress as he chooses and would love him regardless
I agree but I'd probably make it 21 years of age. If you're too young to have a beer, you're too young to have a sex change operation.
18 is a legal adult
Except for drinking, buying a handgun , buying pot where legal.

So an 18 year old is only partially an adult

18 is a legal adult

You can legally make medical decisions at 18

18 is a legal adult

But a parent doesn't have to pay for them

18 is a legal adult

A parent doesn’t have to pay under 18 either

18 is a legal adult

A parent doesn’t have to pay under 18 either
Sure they do if they are paying for what insurance doesn't cover which can be a lot

Forum List

Back