What is a Good Moniker for COVID19?

what would be a good name for COVID19?

• Total voters
The Name COVID19 lends itself to mispronunciation and opaque in terms of information. 200 yeas from now, I doubt anyone will know this as COVID19 except for professionals in the medical community.

The 'street name' should be something more easily remembered by regular people who dont really get what 'corona' means, other than beer, nor what COVID stands for, and what the hell happened to COVID1-18?

So some people refer to COVID19 as the Wuhan Flu, which is inaccurate since it isnt a flu. But most protesting the use of that term feel like it is racist or demeaning to Chinese people. Joe Biden, who has his head firmly up Xi's ass defending the Chicom propaganda stance instead of his own President.

So what would be a good name for COVID19?
Why do most of your names seem to imply Chinese responsibility?

Because the Chinese created COVID-19, they own it.

I heard it was because some farmer (in China) or something got ahold of some former lab-test animals and sold them for meat.

The Name COVID19 lends itself to mispronunciation and opaque in terms of information. 200 yeas from now, I doubt anyone will know this as COVID19 except for professionals in the medical community.

The 'street name' should be something more easily remembered by regular people who dont really get what 'corona' means, other than beer, nor what COVID stands for, and what the hell happened to COVID1-18?

So some people refer to COVID19 as the Wuhan Flu, which is inaccurate since it isnt a flu. But most protesting the use of that term feel like it is racist or demeaning to Chinese people. Joe Biden, who has his head firmly up Xi's ass defending the Chicom propaganda stance instead of his own President.

I heard it was because some farmer (in China) or something got ahold of some former lab-test animals and sold them for meat.

That's what the Chinese and the Pro-China MSM media want everyone to think, many do not accept this explanation though.

That's what the Chinese and the Pro-China MSM media want everyone to think, many do not accept this explanation though.

I am not properly informed about these things..and unafraid to say so.

IOW: Sgt Schultzing it.

Trump's Katrina.
How dare we say the left is politicizing a "crisis." It's ridiculous to say such a thing

The blob politicized it days ago. Do try to keep up.

wow ! so China's got nothing to do with the virus ??? you have just verified that no semblance of reason or logic exist in your left wing mind ...but we already knew that.

I am not properly informed about these things..and unafraid to say so.

If COVID-19 would have started in Russia and then spread to The West the MSM would be SCREAMING that it was deliberate and it was a Russian Biological Warfare attack and they would be DEMANDING that severe action was taken against Russia, possibly even bombing Russia. But as it's a Chinese created virus we are supposed to put heads into sand and just carry on IGNORING it originated in Wuhan where they have a level 4 Biolab because to point this out is you know just another one of those Conspiracy Theories :rolleyes-41:

Trump's Katrina.
How dare we say the left is politicizing a "crisis." It's ridiculous to say such a thing
It's EXACTLY what they're doing. And they have to SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY blame it all on our president. Just dreadful.

Pfft....

You may remember the Deepwater Horizon...that was just one of the galaxy of things you guys blamed Obama for; bigly. Unlike some liberals, I think Obama really dropped the ball on several things (VA Scandal, Secret Service Scandal, IRS Scandal) but you boys jumped on Obama for breathing, not wearing a flag pin, putting his feet on a desk... just pathetic.

Trump's Katrina.
It's EXACTLY what they're doing. And they have to SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY blame it all on our president. Just dreadful.

Pfft....

You may remember the Deepwater Horizon...that was just one of the galaxy of things you guys blamed Obama for; bigly. Unlike some liberals, I think Obama really dropped the ball on several things (VA Scandal, Secret Service Scandal, IRS Scandal) but you boys jumped on Obama for breathing, not wearing a flag pin, putting his feet on a desk... just pathetic.

Left hand over heart instead of right? What kid that grew up in America does that?

pledge.jpg

We're not implying anything, they spawned it and Xi incubated it with his 6 week long coverup.

call it the commie cough !

wow ! so China's got nothing to do with the virus ??? you have just verified that no semblance of reason or logic exist in your left wing mind ...but we already knew that.

Notice on Wednesday night when The Donald did his television broadcast, the MSM and that includes the World MSM IGNORED basically EVERYTHING he said and were instead OBSESSING about ONE thing that The Donald called COVID-19 a "foreign virus" and OMG how Xenophobic and OMG it just illustrated AGAIN what a racist Orange Man Bad is.

Now the MSM are assisting China in China spreading the vicious rumour that America deliberately developed COVID-19 and US Military personnel PLANTED it deliberately in China to blame China for the virus! So again it illustrates WHO the actual Conspiracy Theorists are.

Trump's Katrina.

Pfft....

Left hand over heart instead of right? What kid that grew up in America does that?

pledge.jpg

Long debunked fake photograph:

Seven Dumbest Fake Obama Photos

Why is it you guys can't be honest...ever?

Notice on Wednesday night when The Donald did his television broadcast, the MSM and that includes the World MSM IGNORED basically EVERYTHING he said and were instead OBSESSING about ONE thing that The Donald called COVID-19 a "foreign virus" and OMG how Xenophobic and OMG it just illustrated AGAIN what a racist Orange Man Bad is.

Now the MSM are assisting China in China spreading the vicious rumour that America deliberately developed COVID-19 and US Military personnel PLANTED it deliberately in China to blame China for the virus! So again it illustrates WHO the actual Conspiracy Theorists are.
Our mainstream media is disgraceful.

The corporations that want to do more business in this allegedly great consumer market in China are willing to do anything to kiss chicom ass to keep their doors open.

Then the corporations give their orders to the compliant and lying Media.

Corporations are betraying America and no one gives a flying Fark about it. Hell, the Dimocrat nominee is a bought and paid for Chicom shill.

Trump's Katrina.

Pfft....

pledge.jpg

Long debunked fake photograph:

Seven Dumbest Fake Obama Photos

Why is it you guys can't be honest...ever?

How is the left hand over heart faked?

they are committing treason against the US ! they should be brought up on charges !

The World MSM is a disgrace. I was listening to the BBC World Service last night and they had some Leftist American on because they ONLY have Leftists on, it is as rare as Halley's Comet that they ever have a Conservative on and when they do it is nearly ALWAYS a Cuckservative who HATES The Donald. So this Leftist American, the BBC World Service reporter said to them that COVID-19 spreading in America with infections and deaths surely has ruined The Donald's chances of re-election now and that ALL The Donald has to run on is the Economy and if the Economy takes massive hits because of COVID-I9 then the Democrats will be very happy and the Leftist American was nearly orgasmic.

They are TOTALLY disgusting, they are vile and evil. They WANT COVID-19 spreading, they WANT as many deaths as possible to Politicise, this is why the MSM and the Left are freaking out because of borders closing, their response to ALL of this was that everyone should be opening the borders MORE and that was the International Globalists response as well "COVID-19 knows NO borders and so closing borders is just racist" What absolute filth they are, what absolute evil scum they are.

Last edited:

they are aiding and abetting an foreign country responsible for unleashing a deadly virus ! it is nothing short of treason !

they are committing treason against the US ! they should be brought up on charges !

Yes and anyone assisting China with this is also committing treason against ALL Western nations, China is the BIGGEST DANGER to Western nations for multiple reasons, China is the Enemy and not only should anyone assisting China be brought up on charges they should be swinging on the end of ropes.

Forum List

Back