What is a Good Moniker for COVID19?

what would be a good name for COVID19?

• Total voters
Left hand over heart instead of right? What kid that grew up in America does that?

pledge.jpg
Typical worthless lying scum POS Right-wing LIE.
First of all it wasn't the Pledge of Allegiance, it was Taps during the 9/11 8th anniversary.
Here is the undoctored by lying scum Trumpists AP photo.

AP090911011857.jpg

So how was it faked? Do you think Michelle is sexy?
Another worthless lying scum POS Trumpist playing dumb to pretend to be an innocent LIAR, even after seeing the original undoctored image!!!!!
Obama

But do you think Michelle is sexy?
Desperately trying to change the subject after you were caught lying.
Thank you.
And I think you are a worthless lying scum POS!

Left hand over heart instead of right? What kid that grew up in America does that?

pledge.jpg
First of all it wasn't the Pledge of Allegiance, it was Taps during the 9/11 8th anniversary.

AP090911011857.jpg
In your photo the right hands replace the left hands. Their positions are switched.

However, the tent poles move to the right but his flag pin stays on the left lapel. The give-away is the wedding rings. Are they worn on the right or left hand.

I don't get it, Mr. Hossfly, but I'll take your word for it.

How come Michelle's wedding ring is there and then not? That's rather odd...

Looks like Barack is wearing one too in my photo. Say, doesn't he wear some kinda Communist ring he got from Bill Ayres or something?

No sign of that. Both could be wrong.
No only you worthless lying scum Trumpists are wrong, I linked to the original AP photo!!!
Obama

pledge.jpg

AP090911011857.jpg

So how was it faked? Do you think Michelle is sexy?
Another worthless lying scum POS Trumpist playing dumb to pretend to be an innocent LIAR, even after seeing the original undoctored image!!!!!
Obama

But do you think Michelle is sexy?
Desperately trying to change the subject after you were caught lying.
Thank you.
And I think you are a worthless lying scum POS!

So you do, amirite?

Where's Obama's Muslim ring if that's his arm and hand? He always wears it.

It says "No God but Allah" on it. Where's Michelle's wedding ring?
I think you're derp and too dumb to ask questions that get at the truth like that.

iu

It says "No God but Allah" on it.
When caught lying and unable to deflect, the worthless lying scum POS Right simply switch to another proven lie! Thank you again for proving what SCUM Trumpists really are!

When caught lying and unable to deflect, the worthless lying scum POS Right simply switch to another proven lie! Thank you again for proving what SCUM Trumpists really are!

And your proof is where, numbnutz?
But do you think Michelle Obama is sexy?

iu

your "proof" first :asshole:

Well, Faggatronius Maximus, I have posted evidence that Obama always wears a ring that is absent in your picture proof, now what?
This is what being taught by the Socratic method affords students.
The ability to reason for one's self.

It used to be the main entire point of college, not sure it is now.

You may have had to learn the math, English, and Science, but ability to reason for one's self and "Socratic Method" was in every syllabus when I was in school.
Every. Single. Course.

Last edited:

But do you think Michelle Obama is sexy?

iu
Ed IS a bit dim. I believe his raging TDS has probably caused this. Also, I believe Michelle "Big Mike" Obama could be sexy only to a blind man.

The Chinese say it started in the good old USA and Nazi Don's military brought it to China.
Gee which pathological liar should I believe?????

You're being stoopid, Ed.

Pick one to believe:

China

or

Trump.

What 'facts' did the mainstream media provide?
They are both liars and neither should be believed.
Being stupid is picking one liar over the other liar to believe!
Which liar did you pick?

Well, Faggatronius Maximus, I have posted evidence that Obama always wears a ring that is absent in your picture proof, now what?

Well if you could "reason" at all then reason would tell you there were no rings wedding rings visible in the original unaltered by worthless lying scum POS Trumpists photo because they had their RIGHT hands over their heart.

And it is still a lie that Obama's wedding ring says anything about your God Allah.

The Chinese say it started in the good old USA and Nazi Don's military brought it to China.
Gee which pathological liar should I believe?????

You're being stoopid, Ed.

Pick one to believe:

China

or

Trump.

What 'facts' did the mainstream media provide?
They are both liars and neither should be believed.
Being stupid is picking one liar over the other liar to believe!
Which liar did you pick?

And you came to this conclusion how? C'mon! Show your work.

Well if you could "reason" at all then reason would tell you there were no rings wedding rings visible in the original unaltered by worthless lying scum POS Trumpists photo because they had their RIGHT hands over their heart.

And it is still a lie that Obama's wedding ring says anything about your God Allah.

So all the other pictures and videos on the internet of them both wearing rings are fake ...or what?

Rings that have been on so long, they don't come off.

You might not would understand that, but I do.

iu

Where's that gold in your pic, hmm? Suspiciously absent.

Here's another hint, doofus: Idk about his right hand, but that ring is on his left hand.

iu

Wow, his palms are whiter than mine. :eek:

Last edited:

So all the other pictures and videos on the internet of them both wearing rings are fake ...or what?

iu

Notice how the worthless lying scum POS Trumpist still plays dumb even after knowing the Right hand was over their hearts in the unaltered photo so she can still repeat her reasonless lies!

iu

Notice how the worthless lying scum POS Trumpist still plays dumb even after knowing the Right hand was over their hearts in the unaltered photo so she can still repeat her reasonless lies!

Riiight.

Triggered much?

Who's the president of the United States?

iu

Riiight.

Triggered much?

A pathological liar like YOU!
Screen+Shot+2020-03-13+at+9.45.32+AM.png

Last edited:

Riiight.
Triggered much?

Welcome back, Marion.

Forum List

Back