What is a Good Moniker for COVID19?

what would be a good name for COVID19?

• Total voters
The millennials are calling it the Boomer remover...lol kind of funny...

Perhaps we could get a Biolab to develop a strain of something that would ONLY remove SJWs. As the majority of them are Vegan psychos, we could feed them it by putting it in their Vegan Plant Based Food or whatever.

Left hand over heart instead of right? What kid that grew up in America does that?

pledge.jpg
Typical worthless lying scum POS Right-wing LIE.
First of all it wasn't the Pledge of Allegiance, it was Taps during the 9/11 8th anniversary.
Here is the undoctored by lying scum Trumpists AP photo.

AP090911011857.jpg
In your photo the right hands replace the left hands. Their positions are switched.

However, the tent poles move to the right but his flag pin stays on the left lapel. The give-away is the wedding rings. Are they worn on the right or left hand.
Still lying after seeing the original photo, the worthless lying scum POS Right have no shame lying in the face of the truth!
You can easily photoshop the pin and add rings where they were not, but you knew that already!
Left hand over heart instead of right? What kid that grew up in America does that?

pledge.jpg
First of all it wasn't the Pledge of Allegiance, it was Taps during the 9/11 8th anniversary.

AP090911011857.jpg
In your photo the right hands replace the left hands. Their positions are switched.

However, the tent poles move to the right but his flag pin stays on the left lapel. The give-away is the wedding rings. Are they worn on the right or left hand.

I don't get it, Mr. Hossfly, but I'll take your word for it.

How come Michelle's wedding ring is there and then not? That's rather odd...

Looks like Barack is wearing one too in my photo. Say, doesn't he wear some kinda Communist ring he got from Bill Ayres or something?

No sign of that. Both could be wrong.
No only you worthless lying scum Trumpists are wrong, I linked to the original AP photo!!!
Obama

pledge.jpg

AP090911011857.jpg

Looks like Barack is wearing one too in my photo. Say, doesn't he wear some kinda Communist ring he got from Bill Ayres or something?

No only you worthless lying scum Trumpists are wrong, I linked to the original AP photo!!!
Obama
every one you call scum is a compliment to those people ...i would view it as an insult if you liked me or anyone i know ! your leftwing communist ,killer of the unborn ,gender confused,treasonous ,Anti American, gender confused ,homosexual,disapproval of anyone is confirmation that said person you hate is a descent reasonable patriotic American !

The Chinese say it started in the good old USA and Nazi Don's military brought it to China.
Gee which pathological liar should I believe?????

You're being stoopid, Ed.

Pick one to believe:

China

or

Trump.

What 'facts' did the mainstream media provide?
They are both liars and neither should be believed.
Being stupid is picking one liar over the other liar to believe!
Which liar did you pick?

The same one you picked, Ed.

Pelosi Virus. Democrats paid to have it developed in their most desperate (so far) attempt to carry off their little coup. So the the honor of the name rightfully belongs to the face (no matter how disgusting) of their party.

Yeah, I know, but it makes as much sense as most everything above.....

Obama
every one you call scum is a compliment to those people ...i would view it as an insult if you liked me or anyone i know ! your leftwing communist ,killer of the unborn ,gender confused,treasonous ,Anti American, gender confused ,homosexual,disapproval of anyone is confirmation that said person you hate is a descent reasonable patriotic American
Yid, I straightened out the attributions, cuz it looked like you were cussing out Lucy instead of EdtheSeptic.
I really dont care what any Woketards call me. I feel about it like you do.

The Name COVID19 lends itself to mispronunciation and opaque in terms of information. 200 yeas from now, I doubt anyone will know this as COVID19 except for professionals in the medical community.

The 'street name' should be something more easily remembered by regular people who dont really get what 'corona' means, other than beer, nor what COVID stands for, and what the hell happened to COVID1-18?

So some people refer to COVID19 as the Wuhan Flu, which is inaccurate since it isnt a flu. But most protesting the use of that term feel like it is racist or demeaning to Chinese people. Joe Biden, who has his head firmly up Xi's ass defending the Chicom propaganda stance instead of his own President.

So what would be a good name for COVID19?
Why do most of your names seem to imply Chinese responsibility?
Because it STARTED there, ya knucklehead.
The Chinese say it started in the good old USA and Nazi Don's military brought it to China.

Knowing how stupid you are you'll choose thg he dictators propaganda for sure.
Fascinating......

No, you're just a run of the mill idiot.

The tests are availabe to anyone that has symptoms, but not to everyone that simply wants one.
Thank you for calling Nazi Don a liar!
"Anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is."
Donald Jackass Tramp, March 6, 2020, CDC conference.

The Name COVID19 lends itself to mispronunciation and opaque in terms of information. 200 yeas from now, I doubt anyone will know this as COVID19 except for professionals in the medical community.

The 'street name' should be something more easily remembered by regular people who dont really get what 'corona' means, other than beer, nor what COVID stands for, and what the hell happened to COVID1-18?

So some people refer to COVID19 as the Wuhan Flu, which is inaccurate since it isnt a flu. But most protesting the use of that term feel like it is racist or demeaning to Chinese people. Joe Biden, who has his head firmly up Xi's ass defending the Chicom propaganda stance instead of his own President.

Knowing how stupid you are you'll choose the dictators [PLURAL] propaganda for sure.
Thank you for admitting BOTH are dictators (PLURAL).

The millennials are calling it the Boomer remover...lol kind of funny...

Perhaps we could get a Biolab to develop a strain of something that would ONLY remove SJWs. As the majority of them are Vegan psychos, we could feed them it by putting it in their Vegan Plant Based Food or whatever.

pledge.jpg

AP090911011857.jpg

Still lying after seeing the original photo, the worthless lying scum POS Right have no shame lying in the face of the truth!
You can easily photoshop the pin and add rings where they were not, but you knew that already!

pledge.jpg

AP090911011857.jpg

Obama

pledge.jpg

AP090911011857.jpg

Obama
every one you call scum is a compliment to those people ...i would view it as an insult if you liked me or anyone i know ! your leftwing communist ,killer of the unborn ,gender confused,treasonous ,Anti American, gender confused ,homosexual,disapproval of anyone is confirmation that said person you hate is a descent reasonable patriotic American !
It is obvious you are proud of being a worthless lying scum POS!

You're being stoopid, Ed.

Pick one to believe:

China

or

Trump.

What 'facts' did the mainstream media provide?
They are both liars and neither should be believed.
Being stupid is picking one liar over the other liar to believe!
Which liar did you pick?

The same one you picked, Ed.
I made it clear that I didn't pick either, you on the other hand, insisted one had to be picked, so again which one were you STUPID enough to pick?????

Knowing how stupid you are you'll choose the dictators [PLURAL] propaganda for sure.

You fucking clown. If Trump were a dictator you would have been dead long ago.

You fucking clown. If Trump were a dictator you would have been dead long ago.
tRump is a wannabe.

Wuhan Virus
Of Course named after the city it was started in. You know
Wuhan where two of the Chinese Biological Labs are located.
Why would you want to call it anything else?

SARS-2 Craving TP.

Forum List

Back