What is a "settler"?

Sherlock Holmes

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2024
The Israeli "settlers" that are rampaging all across the West Bank as I write, don't get much attention from western news outlets, not sure why perhaps that's just due to the Zionist lobby.

But these gangs of often filthy, unkempt hippies, roaming around with baseball bats, torching farms, painting stars of David on people's homes, poisoning livestock and so on, is surely inexcusable?

Do the Zionists offer any kind of justification for these lawless tribal mobs acting this way? Am I wrong to be astonished at the way this goes on day in day out and the international community does nothing of significance?

What exactly is a "settler" anyway? is it some special status a person has, do they have jobs? can any Jew in Israel just wake up one day and say "I'm gonna be a settler for the next two weeks" and then join a gang and terrorize people, steal their land and farms?

Today I saw this report, a gang of racist knuckle dragging reprobates attacked a Bedouin school and terrorized the staff, even beating some - women.

1726506457413.png

The Israeli "settlers" that are rampaging all across the West Bank as I write, don't get much attention from western news outlets, not sure why perhaps that's just due to the Zionist lobby.

But these gangs of often filthy, unkempt hippies, roaming around with baseball bats, torching farms, painting stars of David on people's homes, poisoning livestock and so on, is surely inexcusable?

Do the Zionists offer any kind of justification for these lawless tribal mobs acting this way? Am I wrong to be astonished at the way this goes on day in day out and the international community does nothing of significance?

What exactly is a "settler" anyway? is it some special status a person has, do they have jobs? can any Jew in Israel just wake up one day and say "I'm gonna be a settler for the next two weeks" and then join a gang and terrorize people, steal their land and farms?

Today I saw this report, a gang of racist knuckle dragging reprobates attacked a Bedouin school and terrorized the staff, even beating some - women.

View attachment 1013178
One who settles. It ain't rocket science.

One who settles. It ain't rocket science.
Well these thugs do rather more than that. First they do a lot of unsettling as they terrorize non-Jews, beat them, burn their crops, poison their livestock, destroy their water pumps, torch their cars and trucks. Only after all that and the victims chased away under fear of violence, do these entitled unemployed riff raff, settle.

I think I can add a new term to the anti-Zionist lexicon:

Ultrasemite - one who characterizes all criticism of Israeli ambitions, policies and practices as a form of antisemitism.
Israeliar - one who is willing to lie in order to defend the state of Israel.
Israeled - one who shares something in good faith only to have it stolen, then declared that the original owner is the true thief.
Unsettler - one who uses terrorism to steal land, unsettling the occupants and then settles down to live on that land.

Last edited:
For a man concerned about off-topic posts and thread derailing, you have a funny way of showing it.

Didn't you want to discuss settlers,

these are the people who have no history.

and cannot even pronounce the name of the land:

Name an important Palestinian in history

"Settler" is a slur used to demonize Jews who live in Judea and Samaria on land which is, by treaty, under Israeli control.

Tensions between Arab residents and Jewish residents of Area C have increased, understandably, since October 7, and violence occurs on both sides. This isn't new. Arabs have been holding "peaceful" rock-throwing protests for decades.

"Settler" is a slur used to demonize Jews who live in Judea and Samaria on land which is, by treaty, under Israeli control.

Tensions between Arab residents and Jewish residents of Area C have increased, understandably, since October 7, and violence occurs on both sides. This isn't new. Arabs have been holding "peaceful" rock-throwing protests for decades.
I see lots and lots of clips, shorts, news reports and even documentaries that often show armed Jewish civilians terrorizing non-Jews in Israel. I see no examples of non-Jews doing this to Jews, why is that?

Throwing rocks at marauding unkempt armed hippies seems entirely reasonable to me.

Last edited:
Here's an Israeli General two months ago who seems disgusted and ashamed at these Jewish settlers:

I see lots and lots of clips, shorts, news reports and even documentaries that often show armed Jewish civilians terrorizing non-Jews in Israel. I see no examples of non-Jews doing this to Jews, why is that?

Throwing rocks at marauding unkempt armed hippies seems entirely reasonable to me.

So, you are trying to tell me you have never seen a clip of Arabs throwing rocks at Israelis? Ever?!

Now you are just being silly.

It is always strange to hear the Palestinians complain about "settlers" since the PA, the so called moderate Palestinians, spends in excess of $350,000,000 a year to encourage Palestinians to commit acts of terrorism against Jews and nearly all Palestinians support it.

" The so-called "martyr payments" are "exceedingly popular" among Palestinians and have been described as "part of the ethos of Palestinian society."[6][17] Support for the payments among Palestinians is as high as 91%.[26] According to Ziad Asali, founding president of the pro-Palestinian American Task Force on Palestine, Palestinian politicians and the media have elevated these payments to the point where they are "sacred in Palestinian politics," and no government dares terminate the practice.[6] Professor Nathan Brown of George Washington University says that the stipends to prisoner's families are "universally supported among Palestinians."[17]"

Arab Imperialism and Modern Anti-Israel Rhetoric: A Tale Of Bloody Hypocrisy

Historically, Arab conquests in the 7th century led to the imposition of Islam and Arab culture across vast regions, including the Levant and vast part of Africa. These conquests involved significant cultural, religious, and political changes imposed on indigenous cultures, fitting the definition of imperialism. This point is underscored by Yasser Arafat’s vision of a unified Arab state from Morocco in Africa to Aden in Arabia, highlighting the goal of exclusive Arab domination over the Middle East.

"We want an Arab state from Morocco to Yemen"

It is always strange to hear the Palestinians complain about "settlers" since the PA, the so called moderate Palestinians, spends in excess of $350,000,000 a year to encourage Palestinians to commit acts of terrorism against Jews and nearly all Palestinians support it.

" The so-called "martyr payments" are "exceedingly popular" among Palestinians and have been described as "part of the ethos of Palestinian society."[6][17] Support for the payments among Palestinians is as high as 91%.[26] According to Ziad Asali, founding president of the pro-Palestinian American Task Force on Palestine, Palestinian politicians and the media have elevated these payments to the point where they are "sacred in Palestinian politics," and no government dares terminate the practice.[6] Professor Nathan Brown of George Washington University says that the stipends to prisoner's families are "universally supported among Palestinians."[17]"

Yes, its called "resisting foreign occupation", quite an old concept.

Yes, its called "resisting foreign occupation", quite an old concept.

How can you "resist foreign occupation",

when you can't even pronounce the name of the land?

try that logic when someone seeking custody of your daughter...

BesCyvSCQAAmz7B.jpg

Well these thugs do rather more than that. First they do a lot of unsettling as they terrorize non-Jews, beat them, burn their crops, poison their livestock, destroy their water pumps, torch their cars and trucks. Only after all that and the victims chased away under fear of violence, do these entitled unemployed riff raff, settle.

I think I can add a new term to the anti-Zionist lexicon:

Ultrasemite - one who characterizes all criticism of Israeli ambitions, policies and practices as a form of antisemitism.
Israeliar - one who is willing to lie in order to defend the state of Israel.
Israeled - one who shares something in good faith only to have it stolen, then declared that the original owner is the true thief.
Unsettler - one who uses terrorism to steal land, unsettling the occupants and then settles down to live on that land.
As opposed to those peace-loving flower children of Hamas?

For those who come to Kahan Younis, you're going to fid some gentle people there, ...

Idiot

Colonizing occupied territory is illegal.

Forum List

Back