What Is A "Shell Company"?

already been proven ,,

do try and keep up,,
Dude, you look like a dishonest Jack ass here. You made claims you could not prove.

You refused to link to those claims and then said you never made them EVEN after you were QUOTED making those claims

That makes you stupid as well as dishonest.

In other words… a perfect Trumper

it went to an address hunter didnt live at and his father did,,,

I call that sent to his father,,

whether his father kept the money has yet to be determined,,

thats why theres an investigation to sort out all these issues,,
Hunter did live there. And the money was not delivered to the house, moron. It was a wire transfer. Wire transfers to a bank and now you are trying to pretend you never said it went to a bank account shared by his father.

You got caught pulling shit out of your ass once again.

Hunter did live there. And the money was not delivered to the house, moron. It was a wire transfer. Wire transfers to a bank and now you are trying to pretend you never said it went to a bank account shared by his father.

You got caught pulling shit out of your ass once again.
according to both court documents and hunters memoirs say he lived in california,,

according to both court documents and hunters memoirs say he lived in california,,
I guess you've already forgotten this:

Hunter Biden turned Joe's Delaware mansion into a HOME OFFICE while it was stuffed with classified documents on countries the rogue first son did business with - as it's revealed FBI took president's notebooks from the house​

Home office. Delaware. That's why he used that address for the wire transfer to his bank account which you have lied and said went to his father.

I guess you've already forgotten this:

Hunter Biden turned Joe's Delaware mansion into a HOME OFFICE while it was stuffed with classified documents on countries the rogue first son did business with - as it's revealed FBI took president's notebooks from the house

Home office. Delaware. That's why he used that address for the wire transfer to his bank account which you have lied and said went to his father.
who has a home office 4000 miles away,,,

and you call me a liar,,

Dude just stop.

When water is coming in this fast you need to stop digging
They cannot stop themselves. Rather than admit they lied, they double, triple, and quadruple down.

They get that from Trump.

who has a home office 4000 miles away,,,

and you call me a liar,,
You're desperation is really getting thick now.

The president's son, now 52, listed his father's Wilmington mansion as his home following his 2017 divorce from Kathleen Buhle.

In 2018 and 2019 he had bills registered at the house, The New York Post reported on Saturday, and he asked his assistant to ship crates of his office equipment to the residence.

The president's son, now 52, listed his father's Wilmington mansion as his home following his 2017 divorce from Kathleen Buhle.

In 2018 and 2019 he had bills registered at the house, The New York Post reported on Saturday, and he asked his assistant to ship crates of his office equipment to the residence.
are you saying hunter lied to the courts and in his book and didnt live in california???

You are talking bullshit, pure bullshit there is NO evidence at this time that Joe received any money from Hunter for political payola and all you MAGAGATARDS know it.
ROTFLMFAO you didn't vote for and support tRump. And God yes I want you to then I want you to fly your tRump flag and wear your MAGA hat everywhere!!!!
MAGA

Why is it that you can't comprehend that Joe didn't have to actually personally receive the money for it to be corruption?

What is it that you think that you are proving with this?

Forum List

Back