What Is A "Shell Company"?

Like one of the Republican's expert witnesses said yesterday to their utter embarrassment, "Hunter Biden is arrested for speeding in a car owned by his father, and the police go after the father."
and you say all republicans lie,,

or is it only a lie when you disagree with it,,,

it came from him,,

and do try and keep your TDS iin check when the topic isnt about him,,

side note is I didnt vote for trump before,, but because of people like you I will next time,,

You are talking bullshit, pure bullshit there is NO evidence at this time that Joe received any money from Hunter for political payola and all you MAGAGATARDS know it.
ROTFLMFAO you didn't vote for and support tRump. And God yes I want you to then I want you to fly your tRump flag and wear your MAGA hat everywhere!!!!
MAGA

Do you have dementia?

Now, please link to the first hand testimony which says Hunter's money was wired "to his father that shared a bank account."
how can I link to something I have never said,,,

could you link to all that shit you said???

You are talking bullshit, pure bullshit there is NO evidence at this time that Joe received any money from Hunter for political payola and all you MAGAGATARDS know it.
ROTFLMFAO you didn't vote for and support tRump. And God yes I want you to then I want you to fly your tRump flag and wear your MAGA hat everywhere!!!!
MAGA
of course theres evidence,, just because you reject it doesnt mean it doesnt exist,,,

Often I hear people say . "Well Joe didn't get any of the money, so what's the big deal". That narrative is no longer valid. Even if Joe never saw one dime of that money, he did in fact "benefit" by having his entire family get filthy rich.
Sorry jackass. It don’t work that way

what I said is different than what you asked a link for,,,
No, you said all your lies are backed up by first hand testimony.

So show it. Show the first hand testimony which said Hunter's money was wired "to his father".

You're busted, liar.

No, you said all your lies are backed up by first hand testimony.

So show it. Show the first hand testimony which said Hunter's money was wired "to his father".

You're busted, liar.
I like how you selective take one example out of several choices to push your false narrative,,

Once again, progressive hunter is caught pulling shit out of his ass.

I really don't get how these liars think they can get away with it. They must think we are dumber than they are!

already been proven ,,

do try and keep up,,
No, it hasn't. You have not shown any proof whatsoever. You made a bald-faced lie and can't back it up. You got caught.

This is part where you tell me to go find the proof for myself. That's what liars always say when caught.

The burden of proof is on the claimant.

Busted!

of course theres evidence,, just because you reject it doesnt mean it doesnt exist,,,
Why haven't you given this evidence to the GQP? Why are you committing a crime by withholding evidence? Why are you not a patriot. The evidence doesn't exist or the House loons would be balls deep into an impeachment. Their star witness yesterday even said "nope not enough to impeach!"
Why do you lie about everything?

You plainly said Hunter's money went to his father. No ifs, ands, or buts.

You're busted, liar.
it went to an address hunter didnt live at and his father did,,,

I call that sent to his father,,

whether his father kept the money has yet to be determined,,

thats why theres an investigation to sort out all these issues,,

No, it hasn't. You have not shown any proof whatsoever. You made a bald-faced lie and can't back it up. You got caught.

This is part where you tell me to go find the proof for myself. That's what liars always say when caught.

The burden of proof is on the claimant.

Busted!
you dont have to find anything,, its all been posted on this forum several times,,,

all you have to do is read it,,,

Forum List

Back