What Is A "Shell Company"?

This marks the official switch to the next Dem talking point, that the Biden corruption isn't illegal.

1. Outright denial
2. Conditional denial
3. No evidence
4. The evidence isn't illegal

Trump has 500 shell companies. Is that worth investigating?

Of course he does , he’s in the Real Estate business for years. Multiple LLCs might be created. Yes , go ahead investigate why not?

Then explain why the Bidens need 20 shell companies, when hunter is supposedly simply providing a service by sitting on a few boards.

Often I hear people say . "Well Joe didn't get any of the money, so what's the big deal". That narrative is no longer valid. Even if Joe never saw one dime of that money, he did in fact "benefit" by having his entire family get filthy rich.

Last edited:
No one has examined all of Trump's shell companies. But when they do, they have invariably turned up fraud.

Bragg said that 12 days before the election on Nov. 8, 2016, Cohen had wired $130,000 to Daniels’ lawyer by using a shell corporation funded through a Manhattan bank. Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, was paid after indicating she was willing to speak to either the National Enquirer or on television confirming the encounter.
I answered your thread question about "What is a shell company" did I not? Of course you have steered it around to Trump. I don't know what fantasy you are clinging to wrt Biden unless you think James Comer, and the various whistleblowers coming forward are all just making stuff up. Seems like a stretch.

So if a payments goes to the family of a politician to pay them for his political influence, does that mean that everything is nice and legal? Of course not.

I keep hearing people on this forum ominously stating that Hunter Biden has "20 shell companies". The implication is that this is something really, really bad.

But when I ask these people what "20 shell companies" means to them, I get silence.

So I thought I'd throw it out there to the forum in general and see what happens.

What does "shell companies" mean to you?

Thank you.

a shell company is one that has no real existence other than as a means to either launder money, obscure the source of money or obfuscate business operations from investigation. In other words, it's a smoke screen for unscrupulous people or companies to operate behind.

I answered your thread question about "What is a shell company" did I not? Of course you have steered it around to Trump. I don't know what fantasy you are clinging to wrt Biden unless you think James Comer, and the various whistleblowers coming forward are all just making stuff up. Seems like a stretch.
actually, you did NOT
I guess you don't know who Donald Trump is. Unlike Gubmint teat-sucker Joe Biden, Trump has been in a very wide range of businesses and ventures for 50 years. The Democrats and their various goon squads have sniffed over every single business, real estate holding or venture the Donald Trump and his kids have ever been a part of. GMAFB! If the Biden's 20 companies were legit, they would have cleared up the what, why, who, and where immediately.

Is there a specific Hunter Biden shell company you have a problem with that we should investigate, and why?

Trump has used "shell companies" for his business in China, too. Thought you should know.
I would say Trump, like almost all western countries doing business in China has used subsidiaries of his main business and their records are open to investigation. Certainly the Chinese have investigated them since the CCP controls buusiness dealings in China. Calling those companies "shell companies" is like calling Ford of Germany, Ford of Australia or Opel "shell companies" of Ford and General Motors respectively.

What Is A "Shell Company"?​

91145BC5-38EE-4B1E-8048-96B159E981A5.jpeg

I keep hearing people on this forum ominously stating that Hunter Biden has "20 shell companies". The implication is that this is something really, really bad.

But when I ask these people what "20 shell companies" means to them, I get silence.

So I thought I'd throw it out there to the forum in general and see what happens.

What does "shell companies" mean to you?

Thank you.

In short it is a company set up that is not doing any business or is not intended to actually do business for a profit. Sometimes it is just one held in reserve to be activated at a later time.

Too often it is used as a device to conduct illegal business, i.e. a pizza shop or fireworks sales operation that is actually a front to sell illegal drugs or whatever. We have had both in our area in past years and probably still do.

More often it is a vehicle to conduct money laundering, i.e. 'investors' put money into the company that is then diverted via fake invoices to the crook's personal account. An efficient way for a politician and his family/friends to collect illegal monies for instance, especially from foreign 'investors.'

Forum List

Back