What Is A "Shell Company"?

Do you think I’m a Trump supporter? Stop with the binary thinking.

I don’t doubt for a second Don is just as corrupt as Joe. The fact that Don’s son in-law made millions while he was in office, certainly would indicate corruption.

Now there is a difference between us. I see corruption on both sides of the duopoly. You see it on just one side.
But you defend tRump to the last. Every single time until you get backed into the corner with all the bullshit you dish then it's "I don't like tRump." Fucking hilarious!

Nope. There is a fishing expedition going on. The Republicans have admitted they have no evidence, and even their own expert witnesses yesterday chastised them for this witch hunt.

The Republicans did, however, attempt to fabricate evidence yesterday, but a quick-witted AOC busted them. Why aren't you calling for their impeachment for fabricating evidence?

OMG

No other human being on the planet would describe AOC as quick-witted.

Damn you need better points of reference son.

But you defend tRump to the last. Every single time until you get backed into the corner with all the bullshit you dish then it's "I don't like tRump." Fucking hilarious!
wheres anyone been backed into a corner??

trumps been under constant investigation for 10 yrs amd all thats happened is he over valued a property..

This, boys and girls, is a textbook argument from ignorance logical fallacy.
Nah. I believe what you have ignorantly and erroneously tries to suggest is that it is a fallacy of burden switching.

And whether it is or not depends on what the comment was responsive to.

Odd that doesn’t faze the Crazies

See if you can grasp this -

Donald Trump was a billionaire investor, Builder, Entrepeneur, TV and Film star.
He has Billions of legitimate dollars to manage.

Hunter at the time was a crack head who only had access to his politician father,
to trade on.

Are you able to say - there is a difference there?

Once you admit that -

We look at the preponderance of evidence -

Is it more likely than not that someone was paying the Biden family to get access to Joe.
The evidence says yes.
In this instance the shell companies appear to be a tool used to obscure the obvious evidence.

Then we look at Joe - did Joe know or was he just an oblivious person.

Well, we now know that we knew -

Did he act?

Well - the evidence leads to yes.

Investigations in search of a crime. Tit for tat. Sounds familiar. :rolleyes:
thats what they did with trump and after ten yrs all they got is a real estate investor over valued a property,,, color me surprised,,,

they are investigating a mountain of evidence that suggest joe used his office to enrich his family and possibly undermined american interests,,

I keep hearing people on this forum ominously stating that Hunter Biden has "20 shell companies". The implication is that this is something really, really bad.

But when I ask these people what "20 shell companies" means to them, I get silence.

So I thought I'd throw it out there to the forum in general and see what happens.

What does "shell companies" mean to you?

Thank you.

You could think of them as the business form equivalent of stem cells. Kind of a blank canvas that's sitting there waiting to be used for a given purpose.

Forum List

Back