What Is A "Shell Company"?

the evidence suggest he did or diverted it to other family members,,

joe and hunter did share a bank account and hunters paycheck was sent to joe in the form of a wire transfer,,

who does that??
You had better get this irrefutable evidence to Comer, Jordan and the rest of the GQP clown show pronto. They are in immediate need of it. By the way did you know you are committing a crime by withholding this irrefutable evidence?

It is obvious that you are NOT a patriot since you are as usual doing nothing to help out The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King and the rest of the GQP!

You had better get this irrefutable evidence to Comer, Jordan and the rest of the GQP clown show pronto. They are in immediate need of it. By the way did you know you are committing a crime by withholding this irrefutable evidence?

It is obvious that you are NOT a patriot since you are as usual doing nothing to help out The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King and the rest of the GQP!
it came from him,,

and do try and keep your TDS iin check when the topic isnt about him,,

side note is I didnt vote for trump before,, but because of people like you I will next time,,

to his father that shared a bank account,,,
To Hunter who MAY have shared a bank account.

And you have no evidence the money was wired to that particular alleged account.

If people are paying each other's bills, that does not necessarily mean they share an account.

I pay my children's auto insurance bills every month and they reimburse me from their own bank accounts. That does not mean we share a bank account.

And again, you have no facts to show it was mailed to a shared account.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

To Hunter who MAY have shared a bank account.

And you have no evidence the money was wired to that particular alleged account.

If people are paying each other's bills, that does not necessarily mean they share an account.

I pay my children's auto insurance bills every month and they reimburse me from their own bank accounts. That does not mean we share a bank account.

And again, you have no facts to show it was mailed to a shared account.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
how is it you have all this inside info on the biden family and know what they did or didnt do???

to his father that shared a bank account,,,
This is patent made up bullshit.

James Comer obtained Hunter's bank records. Now if Comer had found the money was wired to a bank account Hunter shared with his father, Comer wouldn't be shouting that from the rooftops?

Except he isn't. The most "incriminating" thing Comer found was that Hunter listed his father's house as his address. Which is not the bombshell you rubes think it is since he has lived at the Delaware home.

This is patent made up bullshit.

James Comer obtained Hunter's bank records. Now if Comer had found the money was wired to a bank account Hunter shared with his father, Comer wouldn't be shouting that from the rooftops?

Except he isn't. The most "incriminating" thing Comer found was that Hunter listed his father's house as his address. Which is not the bombshell you rubes think it is since he has lived at the Delaware home.
What concerns me for the gop's sanity (oh wait, Dobbs!) is that I'd think they'd just tee up Hunter and give the DOJ the evidence they have to charge him with crimes .... but maybe they don't have that

What concerns me for the gop's sanity (oh wait, Dobbs!) is that I'd think they'd just tee up Hunter and give the DOJ the evidence they have to charge him with crimes .... but maybe they don't have that
Hunter is being prosecuted for tax fraud. And a gun charge. He's not a straight shooter.

That in no way implicates his father, no matter how hard the psychotic clowns in the House try.

No, you are making shit up in every post you make. Your desperation is greasing up this whole forum.
no I am going off of first hand sworn testimony by people directly involved and other government, business and financial documents along with joe and hunters own words,,,

unless you can explain how you have inside knowledge of why hunters and joes finances are connected in the way they are it is you making shit up,,,

Hunter is being prosecuted for tax fraud. And a gun charge. He's not a straight shooter.

That in no way implicates his father, no matter how hard the psychotic clowns in the House try.
it also doesnt mean there isnt corruption happening,,

Like one of the Republican's expert witnesses said yesterday to their utter embarrassment, "Hunter Biden is arrested for speeding in a car owned by his father, and the police go after the father."

no I am going off of first hand sworn testimony by people directly involved and other government, business and financial documents along with joe and hunters own words,,,

unless you can explain how you have inside knowledge of why hunters and joes finances are connected in the way they are it is you making shit up,,,
Oh, okay. First hand sworn testimony.

Please link to the testimony where they said Hunter's money was wired to an account shared by his father.

Forum List

Back