What Is A "Shell Company"?

It’s bad when the companies sole source of revenue is selling your daddy’s political influence.
You know what's bad? I apply for a bank loan and I'm honest and the bank turns me down for the loan. Trump lies and not only does he get the loan, he gets better interest rates because he lies. So what he does is not victimless. Banks don't have endless amounts of money to loan out. Trump got my loan by lying.

You know what's bad? I apply for a bank loan and I'm honest and the bank turns me down for the loan. Trump lies and not only does he get the loan, he gets better interest rates because he lies. So what he does is not victimless. Banks don't have endless amounts of money to loan out. Trump got my loan by lying.
That’s not how it works. Banks don't accept your word. They do an assessment. If you think banks accept the word of all the rich fucks, you’re dreaming.

its what they used the companies for thats bad,,

do you know what business they did other than launder money??

Consulting. What they do, is over your head. Above your pay grade.

What does Chelsea Clinton do? She's a consultant, journalist, politician and entrepreneur. She's also a
phi·lan·thro·pist
Compared to Trump who's a full on rapist.

That’s not how it works. Banks don't accept your word. They do an assessment. If you think banks accept the word of all the rich fucks, you’re dreaming.
What a fucking dope you are!!!! Did you not hear what the guy from Shark Tank said? They all do it!!!!

Fuck me you're naive.

what trial showed the Trump's had secret shell corps with Russia?

The Trump- Org made no secret they had done business in Russia and other countries. It's a massive global real estate development company
Trump sells his name. He doesn't build anything. What do you think his name is worth now?

Essentially, a company on paper only that is typically used to skirt tax laws or hide certain business dealings.
Mainly used for tax reasons to push profits through certain countries...
Also used to limit damages against a parent company...

Shell companies can be used to set up business deals where they might be multiple interested bodies and various times of pay off....

Also used to keep anonymity it used as well

This is what bothers me about Republicans. Trump gets caught and you are "sure" both sides do it.

Why weren't you "SURE" both sides use private emails when you went after Hillary? Turns out, they all do it. Even Trump does it. So, now we are locking him up. We should right?
Trump got caught doing what? It was no secret the Trump Org did business in foreign countries.

Why are you deflecting from the fact the Xidens had numerous shell companies, and nobody knows what sort of business they were in?

Trump sells his name. He doesn't build anything. What do you think his name is worth now?
And why is he getting over $1 billion for truth social when it's only worth a nickle? Who purchased those overpriced stocks? They knew the shares weren't worth what they were paying.

So Hunter Biden sells popsickle sticks. Used ones. $1000 a stick. Nothing shady there. Same as what's going on with Truth Social Stock. I'm sure Harlan Crow bought 1000 shares.

He does do a lot of branding, but he also built a lot of things.
Donald Trump does a lot of bragging that he can't back up with facts. For example, his son recently tried to give his father credit for the NYC skyline. So tell me this. Which buildings are Trump's?

1714058394734.png

I'm going to lie when I apply for a mortgage. It's not a crime. It's up to the mortgage company to catch me.
It isn’t a crime. The mortgage company will tell you your valuation is wrong and what their valuation is. If you think banks take the word of their customers as gospel, you’re terribly confused.

He does do a lot of branding, but he also built a lot of things.
Trump companies don't make anything . they leach off of other companies and those companies gamble that they will get paid. Anyone who work with the Trump organization takes a big risk of not getting paid unless they get their money upfront.

Essentially, a company on paper only that is typically used to skirt tax laws or hide certain business dealings.
One example is Hunter's Skaneateles LLC, a Delaware 'company' based in DC that had a 10% ownership in a lucrative Chinese Firm as recently as at least 2021 or 2022. It was created in 2009 at the beginning of the Obama/Biden administration.

It apparently has no employees and no business operations but receives 'investment returns' only. But only those who really dig hard would ever notice it or associate it with Hunter. It pretty much hid at least some of his Chinese 'income' until all the scandals started breaking and people started digging for information. Hunter may have recently closed this business or transferred it to somebody else--not certain of that--but it is certainly part of the ongoing investigation.

And why is he getting over $1 billion for truth social when it's only worth a nickle? Who purchased those overpriced stocks? They knew the shares weren't worth what they were paying.

So Hunter Biden sells popsickle sticks. Used ones. $1000 a stick. Nothing shady there. Same as what's going on with Truth Social Stock. I'm sure Harlan Crow bought 1000 shares.
hahha poor little dembot, Trump made a billion, and you whine

Trump got caught doing what? It was no secret the Trump Org did business in foreign countries.

Why are you deflecting from the fact the Xidens had numerous shell companies, and nobody knows what sort of business they were in?
Why do you deflect from tRump's over 500 shell companies?
MAGA

Trump companies don't make anything . they leach off of other companies and those companies gamble that they will get paid. Anyone who work with the Trump organization takes a big risk of not getting paid unless they get their money upfront.
No they develop real estate…some companies provide services not goods

What does the xiden companies produce? What goods or services?

Forum List

Back