What Is A "Shell Company"?

Cause Michael Cohen was a shady dude…no real surprise the dems are in bed with him since that all came to light

What about the other 23 people on this list?

24 former Trump allies and aides who turned against him​

Does Trump surround himself with nothing but scumbags?

What about David Pecker? Isn't it funny Trump and you cry fake news and Trump is working with the king of fake news? Dude, do you realize now he's lying to you? Of course not. You probably still turn to Fox News for your news.

What have I been saying for years? Everything Republicans accuse Democrats of, they themselves have done it too. Hillary used her private email? Who didn't. Even Trump did it. He just didn't think he'd get charged with mishandling classified documents.

If one good thing comes of all this, it's that maybe politicians in the future won't commit crimes because they fear the other side will "lock them up". Trump threatens retribution if he wins. Well Don, you're going to have to convict. You can sick a partisan justice department on Hunter but you have to have evidence like we have on Don.

So Republicans went after the Biden's for having 20 lousy shell companies. Meanwhile, Trump has 500, with Ties to Russia. Did Mueller know that?

What about the other 23 people on this list?

24 former Trump allies and aides who turned against him​

Does Trump surround himself with nothing but scumbags?

What about David Pecker? Isn't it funny Trump and you cry fake news and Trump is working with the king of fake news? Dude, do you realize now he's lying to you? Of course not. You probably still turn to Fox News for your news.
Just a brief skim, and all of them will vote for him over Xiden.

Bill Barr recently made that clear.

What does that say about Xiden and the Demafascist? https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...s-he-will-support-republican-ticket-november/

Barr, a vocal Trump critic, says he will ‘support the Republican ticket’ in November​

Former attorney general previously said voting for Trump would be “playing Russian roulette with the country,” but said Wednesday that a “continuation of the Biden administration is national suicide”​

Be sure the trumps do.

Trials tend to uncover the truth
what trial showed the Trump's had secret shell corps with Russia?

The Trump- Org made no secret they had done business in Russia and other countries. It's a massive global real estate development company

what trial showed the Trump's had secret shell corps with Russia?

The Trump- Org made no secret they had done business in Russia and other countries. It's a massive global real estate development company
And some shell companies to hide shady business.

All you have to do is look at Trump Corp and how they were found guilty of tax fraud to know this man should not be the president of even a company let alone a COUNTRY.

You guys want a president who will run the country like a company. First of all, it doesn't work that way. But let's say it does. Would you really want a bad business man like Trump to be the one in charge? How many times did he go bankrupt? Perhaps he will get rid of the debt by having us go bankrupt.

I just realized something. I'm such a genius. I'm sure no one ever thought of this before. Us is spelled just like US. LOL. Wow. I'm such a stable genius.

And they keep all the high paying jobs amongst themselves. And are the ones that get chosen to run for office
Also very true. Somehow many Americans fail to see their government is a criminal enterprise out to scam them.

Forum List

Back