What is hate speech ?

Hate Speech is anything that encourages violence or threats against a person or group of people based on Race, Religion, Sexuality, or Disability........

Hate speech is the way they are taking away free speech. Wise up. A quick example. The truth about Islam is unpleasant. Now to tell the truth about what their holy literature says is considered hate speech. Fact is that it is just the truth.

That same thing can be done for political reasons. Which gives you a good idea who is telling the truth.

Hate Speech is anything that encourages violence or threats against a person or group of people based on Race, Religion, Sexuality, or Disability........
So pretty much everything coming from the left is hate speech towards the white race

with cancel culture growing against so called hate speech [firings boycotts censorship ect...] the question this thread is asking is what is hate speech ? and should be people be punished for it ? should hate speech be criminalized ? it sure seems like we are on the way to destroying peoples lives over what democrats call hate speech . so i would like someone on the the dem side to explain to us what hate speech is and if they think people should be punished for it...

Hate speech is lies against a specific race, religion, or ethnic group designed to inspire hated or violence against the vilified group, especially speech that encourages violence against that group. Saying all Democrats should be killed, is hate speech.

So pretty much everything coming from the left is hate speech towards the white race

No, you have it opposite. Pretty much anything coming out of the mouths of right wing white males.

with cancel culture growing against so called hate speech [firings boycotts censorship ect...] the question this thread is asking is what is hate speech ? and should be people be punished for it ? should hate speech be criminalized ? it sure seems like we are on the way to destroying peoples lives over what democrats call hate speech . so i would like someone on the the dem side to explain to us what hate speech is and if they think people should be punished for it...

Hate speech is lies against a specific race, religion, or ethnic group designed to inspire hated or violence against the vilified group, especially speech that encourages violence against that group. Saying all Democrats should be killed, is hate speech.
Saying Jews invented whining is hate speech.

But an ugly old lady saying that her followers should accost anybody associated with Donald Trump isn't, huh?

Anything coming out of a trump sycophants mouth.

The 1st guarantees the government cannot do much of anything about your "hate speech."

Yet the Communists impeached a President just for that. The phrase Trump used was "I know you are going to march to the Capital peacefully and patriotically to have your voices heard." They are hanging their hats on "We need to fight" a phrase many of the Communists have used many times themselves in the past.

Last edited:
i guess the dems that have been shouting hate speech for yrs cant tell us what hate speech actually is ...

Hate speech is kind of like hate crimes. What is a hate crime? It's a more severe penalty to those who commit acts of violence against a statistically likely Democrat voter. Only whites can get charged with a hate crime. Blacks attacking a white doesn't count. So you are incorrect that Dems use hate speech against us because that's a one way street like hate crimes.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Democrats are as dumb as a rock. They create precedents they don't realize we will use against them when we have power. Impeach for anything. Okay. Wait until we get leadership of the House back. Vote to impeach on Trump's words. Okay. When we have power, no commie better ever say they need to fight. That's now that's an automatic phrase to impeach them.

Great question.

What is "hate speech"?

I agree with the other contributors to this thread who say that it definitely involves any call to violence -- either verbal or physical.

But after that, it is very difficult to define.

Is it hate speech to say something like, "I am afraid of Martians. When I see them coming toward me, I will try to cross the street or duck into a nearby business until they have passed"?

Some people say that is simply a personal opinion. Others (like Big Tech) might ban you for saying something like that. In other words, some people might define "hate speech" as anything that might hurt a group's feelings or put them in a negative light.

One thing for sure: During the next four years, the Dem administration will broaden the definition of that term. So people will be further restricted in what they can say in public.

Last edited:
This is hate speech
"
Paul Essien said:
No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA "

No, you have it opposite. Pretty much anything coming out of the mouths of right wing white males.
you just used racist hate speech against right wing males !

Forum List

Back