What is holding African Americans back?

Their own mental inferiority. There is no giant conspiracy among whites to hold them back. Hell - whites give them affirmative action and they still can't succeed!!!

I wonder if some of it is fear. At one time Blacks were not allowed to play professional baseball, football, tennis and other sports, then they got in and bingo. Same thing with the entertainment industry and would the same thing happen in business, medicine, law and other professions if all Blacks had the same access to education and opportunity?

They have access to education. In fact, thanks to affirmative action, it's easier for a black to get into college and get a scholarship than it is for a white. They do great in sports because that's physical and would do great in intellectual fields if they had the ability.

There is no conspiracy to hold back blacks. They are mentally inferior and everyone knows it.

Heres what the OP should do. Think about the entire history Black people. The Illegal and in the past legalized racism, persecution, discrimination, unfair housing and justice laws combined with about 50 years of government efforts trying to do better by those people and ask yourself.

Why arent the minority people as a whole on the same level as whites who handed out the racism in shit? Then ask yourself: Whooos a silly goose?
If you want to think about the entire history of black people, don' t forget about the millions of years before the Europeans sailed around the world and found Africa.

Found Africa. Didn't know it was lost.

Heres what the OP should do. Think about the entire history Black people. The Illegal and in the past legalized racism, persecution, discrimination, unfair housing and justice laws combined with about 50 years of government efforts trying to do better by those people and ask yourself.

Why arent the minority people as a whole on the same level as whites who handed out the racism in shit? Then ask yourself: Whooos a silly goose?
If you want to think about the entire history of black people, don' t forget about the millions of years before the Europeans sailed around the world and found Africa.

It still is

No father
No work ethic
No wanting to innovate or advance

Fact

Interesting.

I know some whites with no father, no work ethic, and not wanting to innovate or advance.

What is holding Whites back?

Nothing, but they aren't out claiming that others are keeping them in chains. I guess white trash know they are losers and they don't blame others.

It still is

Doesn't matter that southern Africa was mostly unpopulationed
or was built by whites over 500 years

Oh'noo's let's kill those white devils anyway.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

What is holding African Americans back from being successful?
I believe the answer to that question is a lack of discipline, because discipline is essential to the process of achieving anything worthwhile. And for discipline to be effectively instilled the training must begin in early childhood, which is why Asian kids are typically well-behaved and are exceptional students. Their parents are very strict and demanding.

Some Black kids are fortunate enough to have constructively strict parents who understand the value of discipline. These are the Black kids we see behaving properly and succeeding in life. I've known quite a few of them.

Then there is the other type of Black. Those who derive from generations of dysfunctional descendants of slaves. Uneducated, anti-social and, most prominently, undisciplined. And because they lacked any disciplinary influence during their development from infancy it requires an intensive effort to impart effective conditioning during adolescence. Consequently, the average predominately Black urban high school exists as a waste of time, money, and effort.

The only way to overcome this problem is by abandoning the prevailing notion that forceful methods of teaching are counterproductive. That might be true in the example of well-disciplined kids who are willing to learn. But in the example of the typical Black adolescent thug who aspires to nothing more than pimping or high-level drug dealing, the bull must be taken by the horns and forced to acknowledge the rules of proper behavior -- which includes obedience in class and demonstrating a willingness to learn.

Last edited:
I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

What is holding African Americans back from being successful?
I believe the answer to that question is a lack of discipline, which is essential to achieving anything worthwhile. And for discipline to be effectively instilled the training must begin in early childhood, which is why Asian kids are typically well-behaved, exceptional students. Their parents are very strict and demanding.

Some Black kids are fortunate enough to have constructively strict parents who understand the value of discipline. These are the Black kids we see behaving properly and succeeding in life. I've known quite a few of them.

Then there is the other type of Black. Those who derive from generations of dysfunctional descendants of slaves. Uneducated, anti-social and, most prominently, undisciplined. And because because they lacked any disciplinary influence during their development from infancy it requires an intensive effort to impart effective conditioning during adolescence. Consequently, the average predominately Black urban high school exists as a waste of time, money, and effort.

The only way to overcome this problem is by abandoning the prevailing notion that forceful methods of teaching are counterproductive. That might be true in the example of well-disciplined kids who are willing to learn. But the typical Black adolescent thug who aspires to nothing more than pimping or high-level drug dealing, the bull must be taken by the horns and forced to acknowledge the rules of proper behavior -- which includes obedience in class and demonstrating a willingness to learn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pygOhc1ciAQ]Beasties Brawwwlll At NY Waffle House! Watch The Weave & STDs FLY! - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if some of it is fear. At one time Blacks were not allowed to play professional baseball, football, tennis and other sports, then they got in and bingo. Same thing with the entertainment industry and would the same thing happen in business, medicine, law and other professions if all Blacks had the same access to education and opportunity?

Fear of what? Blacks own the nba and a large part of the nfl
Have everything and the presidency....

Making excuses for something they cause on themselves doesn't help.

*What?! Blacks do not "own the NBA or the NFL. If you can, name one black team owner in either sport.

*The President is bi racial. Elected to office through the voting process. And his black half has no kinship to or special interest in other black Americans.....if he did, there would be anarchy in the streets.

Last edited:

If you want to think about the entire history of black people, don' t forget about the millions of years before the Europeans sailed around the world and found
Africa.

Not "found". Invaded

If you want to think about the entire history of black people, don' t forget about the millions of years before the Europeans sailed around the world and found
Africa.

Not "found". Invaded
The monkey people had no idea where they were or what "Africa" was until the white man came.

Africa.

Not "found". Invaded
The monkey people had no idea where they were or what "Africa" was until the white man came.

Since there is a possibility that human life began in Africa, maybe these "monkey people" are somewhere in your family tree?

Forum List

Back