What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

There were tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands Irish slaves in America....I don't hear them bawling about it

So?

So? Slavery is slavery, blacks don't hold the patent on it. The difference is the Irish went out and made something of themselves, blacks haven't done that.

Again, what is your point? The Irish made drunks of themselves so I wouldnt be all happy about it. Patents? Other slaves? what does that have to do with anything?

Blacks don't drink? AHAHAHAHAHA You think blacks are the only slaves in US history? You're clueless

Drink? I said drunk...you seem to change a lot of words and talk about things no one is talking about

You're an idiot.

I fail to understand whats whites problem with blacks? I mean I totally get not liking someone because of what they did to you but disliking an entire race for no reason seems to be the forte of whites and its literally for no reason
Tell Asclepias that, he seems to hate all whites for no reason.

I'm telling it to you.

Asclepias has a reason...whites dont.
Yea, keeping pulling bfs out of your ass, maybe someone will believe you.

I still dont understand where the hatred comes from. You like totally ignored that point to talk about another poster for some reason

You were talking about white hatred and I offered Asclepias up as an example of black hatred, ther is no difference between the two except for skin color.

I fail to understand whats whites problem with blacks? I mean I totally get not liking someone because of what they did to you but disliking an entire race for no reason seems to be the forte of whites and its literally for no reason

I'm telling it to you.

I still dont understand where the hatred comes from. You like totally ignored that point to talk about another poster for some reason

You were talking about white hatred and I offered Asclepias up as an example of black hatred, ther is no difference between the two except for skin color.

Except you keep ignoring the part about "for no reason" and whites hate for no reason as if blacks had THEM in chains.

So? Slavery is slavery, blacks don't hold the patent on it. The difference is the Irish went out and made something of themselves, blacks haven't done that.

Again, what is your point? The Irish made drunks of themselves so I wouldnt be all happy about it. Patents? Other slaves? what does that have to do with anything?

Blacks don't drink? AHAHAHAHAHA You think blacks are the only slaves in US history? You're clueless

Drink? I said drunk...you seem to change a lot of words and talk about things no one is talking about

You're an idiot.

Your bullshit deflection doesnt work

998fdf00a66f0132ccba005056a9545d.jpg

The SCOTUS has ruled that the police do not have a responsibility to PROTECT or to SERVE the individual. Their job is to arrest offenders and to assist in their prosecution.

You're an idiot.

You're incapable of recognizing deflection from facts...hence an idiot

Why would he need to tell me anything? I have a biracial daughter. I like most whites. Others, like you, are merely cave monkeys.

You're an idiot.

Yes your deflection was recognized.

I'm telling it to you.

Except you keep ignoring the part about "for no reason" and whites hate for no reason as if blacks had THEM in chains.
Proof that white people hate for no reason as a race? Proof that black people as a race dont hate for no reason? I dont think you can.

You're an idiot.

Blah, blah, blah....are there some stupid people on this board

I'm telling it to you.

Accept you are an idiot. I dont hate whites. I hate cave monkeys.

Last edited:

You're an idiot.

I agree you seem to be stupid.

You're an idiot.

Enough, child. All you're doing is acting like our 6 y/o and it's already old

I'm telling it to you.

Proof that white people hate for no reason as a race? Proof that black people as a race dont hate for no reason? I dont think you can.

My proof is that you are asking for proof instead of denying it. My proof is that several tried to deflect from it instead of address it. My proof is everyday on this board where white people are hateful toward blacks for no reason.

My proof is also that I've said "for no reason" several times and none of you even tried to give a reason. When an opinion goes unchalleged its correct or you dont have a rebuttal. Which also shows its correct.

If someone accused me of hating all white people my answer wouldnt be "prove it" :lol:

You're an idiot.

Random facts is still a deflection when we arent discussing random facts.

"Bricks are hard!" doesnt count as a rebuttal but it is a fact

Enough, child. All you're doing is acting like our 6 y/o and it's already old
It got old the moment you begin deflecting like a 3 year old.

You are the one making the accusations, you need to prove them. Your premise is racist in itself.

My proof is that you are asking for proof instead of denying it. My proof is that several tried to deflect from it instead of address it. My proof is everyday on this board where white people are hateful toward blacks for no reason.

My proof is also that I've said "for no reason" several times and none of you even tried to give a reason. When an opinion goes unchalleged its correct or you dont have a rebuttal. Which also shows its correct.

If someone accused me of hating all white people my answer wouldnt be "prove it" :lol:
You are the one making the accusations, you need to prove them. Your premise is racist in itself.

If you dont know the meaning of a word at least look it up before using it. The premise is not racist.

You're an idiot.

Random facts is still a deflection when we arent discussing random facts.

"Bricks are hard!" doesnt count as a rebuttal but it is a fact

No, you're too stupid to realize the point is thousands of Irish were held as slaves but you don't hear them bawling about it. It's all blacks can do, it helps make up for their obvious fails to get ahead. They use it as an excuse.

You see, the problem here is so many just want to lump everyone within the same bucket when only the fringe actually occupy it.

Forum List

Back