What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine? Repeatedly we see threads that yet another BLACK teen is shot. Of course, it's hidden in the article that the police officer was assaulted.

Just what's the deal? I get they have no respect for cops, but no brains, either? What do they expect to happen? The police officer to wither to a puddle of weakness? Their going to go by the manual. IF under attack, respond with force and if that means a shooting, it means a shooting.

Why aren't their threads WHITE teen shot by cops after assaulting said police officer? They caught in to the secret. They value their lives.

Attack a cop, you will lose. Learn it early. It has nothing to do with color.

Usually the cop who does the shooting always says it was for a reason. Never ever ever will you hear someone incriminate themselves and just say "I over reacted"

So, you take the word of someone looking to avoid jail and compare that to the words of a dead man...who cant speak.

So I'm learning that cops are a rare breed of person who does not have feelings or biases which prevents them from having bad days or being ticked off.
Why are you ignoring the fact that the police officers are assaulted?

1. Facts are different than assertions.
2. Cops are assaulted....So? What is your point?

^^ I dont take the word of a fake Marine...Sorry

You're sorry alright, ya jungle fevered queer. Add in the "wilding" and "knockout" games" and a picture comes into focus....blacks that think white are fine with us whites...the ebonic street thugs are, and should be, treated like any other subhuman animal. All your liberal mamby pamby won't help you when half a dozen of them decide you're in the wrong McDonalds some night,

And you absolutely fail. Did you see where I stated all races, gender, etc?

You stated the media there had nothing to do with this event and the protests that therein after broke out; since media had nothing to do with it, even though they were all over it, in the trucks, photographers, reporters, etc.? It just happened to coincide with it?

On to something else? Maybe you are suffering from selective reading.

And twisting the words I used into your own interpretation of what they meant makes me suspect that is your own thoughts.
Because I replied to you I am wagging my finger at you? Guilt much?
So people choose to protest an event they have no facts on? Or are you trying to say the facts in this case they chose to protest are not facts about this incident?

I said blacks dont take cues from the media on what to and what not to protest. Now you're on to something else

Care to point out where I lumped all Blacks into a group? I do believe I lumped those that chose to pick this incident to protest over, and that is far from all Blacks.

Yeah, right here when you said that the media "doesnt make blacks understand" something. As if blacks just lack understanding...or this group of blacks lack understanding.

Now, care to discuss why media is so guilty of running with a report without facts? After all, People online even called this young man a gentle giant, just as Brown was.
Sure...its the job of the media and since we have 24 hour news they move forward with anything. I see that you believe the media runs stories for the sole reason of hyping up the blacks that you are not lumping into a group and stuff

You stated the media there had nothing to do with this event and the protests that therein after broke out; since media had nothing to do with it, even though they were all over it, in the trucks, photographers, reporters, etc.? It just happened to coincide with it?

And twisting the words I used into your own interpretation of what they meant makes me suspect that is your own thoughts.
So people choose to protest an event they have no facts on? Or are you trying to say the facts in this case they chose to protest are not facts about this incident?

I said blacks dont take cues from the media on what to and what not to protest. Now you're on to something else

Care to point out where I lumped all Blacks into a group? I do believe I lumped those that chose to pick this incident to protest over, and that is far from all Blacks.

Yeah, right here when you said that the media "doesnt make blacks understand" something. As if blacks just lack understanding...or this group of blacks lack understanding.

Now, care to discuss why media is so guilty of running with a report without facts? After all, People online even called this young man a gentle giant, just as Brown was.
Sure...its the job of the media and since we have 24 hour news they move forward with anything. I see that you believe the media runs stories for the sole reason of hyping up the blacks that you are not lumping into a group and stuff
So your argument is that because the media was there to cover it they caused it?

150309-the-arc-of-the-moral-universe-is-long-but-it-bends-towards-justice.jpg

^^ I dont take the word of a fake Marine...Sorry

You're sorry alright, ya jungle fevered queer. Add in the "wilding" and "knockout" games" and a picture comes into focus....blacks that think white are fine with us whites...the ebonic street thugs are, and should be, treated like any other subhuman animal. All your liberal mamby pamby won't help you when half a dozen of them decide you're in the wrong McDonalds some night,

If I was gay I wouldnt lie about it like you did with your military service. You should be on StolenValor.com and also be on meds to find out why you feel the need to lie about yourself to internet strangers.

The media reporting none of the facts in their first reporting, I would suspect, yes, they had alot to do with it. Or do you have information the protests were to occurr without this unfortunate event? Even a Congresswoman reported on twitter she saw the whole thing happen from a gas station, which, of course she didn't. I guess we could include social media also being a possible factor. That is, unless, you can show me where this was already planned?

So your argument is that because the media was there to cover it they caused it?

What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine? Repeatedly we see threads that yet another BLACK teen is shot. Of course, it's hidden in the article that the police officer was assaulted.

Just what's the deal? I get they have no respect for cops, but no brains, either? What do they expect to happen? The police officer to wither to a puddle of weakness? Their going to go by the manual. IF under attack, respond with force and if that means a shooting, it means a shooting.

Why aren't their threads WHITE teen shot by cops after assaulting said police officer? They caught in to the secret. They value their lives.

No one thinks that. it's retarded.

But what is it about right wingers who feel it's OK to attack Obama's family?

The media reporting none of the facts in their first reporting, I would suspect, yes, they had alot to do with it. Or do you have information the protests were to occurr without this unfortunate event? Even a Congresswoman reported on twitter she saw the whole thing happen from a gas station, which, of course she didn't. I guess we could include social media also being a possible factor. That is, unless, you can show me where this was already planned?

No one reported all of the facts when this first happened. What are you talking about? The fact that there were witnesses that saw most if not all of the incident said Brown had his hands up was the fact that got people galvanized.

I fail to understand whats whites problem with blacks? I mean I totally get not liking someone because of what they did to you but disliking an entire race for no reason seems to be the forte of whites and its literally for no reason
I like black people.

I taught them for 23 years, and they like me too.

I am going make a grocery run today, and will most likely run in to several former students, and we will have nice chats, remember good times, and, I'll probably get to tease their kids about their school days.

That in no way means I have to sympathize with idiots getting shot by cops.

When was the last time blacks people laughed and mocked a dead white person...ever? Its like white people are just foul for no reason like blacks enslaved THEM

Stop with the slavery. It's getting old. No one existing today was a slave. We owe nothing to blacks.

Less than 1% of Americans owned slaves
Negroes in the South 'owned' White slaves.

If I was gay I wouldnt lie about it like you did with your military service. You should be on StolenValor.com and also be on meds to find out why you feel the need to lie about yourself to internet strangers.

Given that your queer little ass wouldn't know a Vet from a veterinarian, you calling me a fake is like a bum on a traffic island yelling insults at passing cars....a waste of oxygen. Others in this thread have put you in your place so me coming after you further is like kicking a corpse.

It has everything to do with the politics of racism brought to us courtesy of Barack Hussein Obama Jr., Eric Holder and Al Sharpton. They must keep the pot stirred at least until the election of `16.

Before those racists ruled our country, I had been colorblind.
I agree!

Given that your queer little ass wouldn't know a Vet from a veterinarian, you calling me a fake is like a bum on a traffic island yelling insults at passing cars....a waste of oxygen. Others in this thread have put you in your place so me coming after you further is like kicking a corpse.

You responded so tell me, how often are you speaking with those bums on traffic islands then? I think I saw you on an episode of Catfish

You responded so tell me, how often are you speaking with those bums on traffic islands then? I think I saw you on an episode of Catfish

Any time you'd like to say shit to my face I'd be glad to sort you out and set you straight. I'm in Phoenix....PM me and we'll set up a time and place...sound good, chickenshit?

Any time you'd like to say shit to my face I'd be glad to sort you out and set you straight. I'm in Phoenix....PM me and we'll set up a time and place...sound good, chickenshit?
You faked the last time you set something up with me pussy. I'm sure you will fake again. fake marine. fake man, you pretty much fake everything in your life.

The Brown case is one in which it spread by lies being started by his friend and many media outlets ran with. You and I need to agree to disagree on that case, if you believe the DOJ decision not to bring charges against the officer, is false.

Now, with this case was there a protest already planned or did the bad reporting and bad social media cause it to spontaneously errupt? If it was something else, the tell me.

No one reported all of the facts when this first happened. What are you talking about? The fact that there were witnesses that saw most if not all of the incident said Brown had his hands up was the fact that got people galvanized.

give it up with the Ferguson Police Department....
Every police department is nothing more that tax collectors for the city or county they work for.
You think the traffic cameras were put up solely for your safety? Think again!

You faked the last time you set something up with me pussy. I'm sure you will fake again. fake marine. fake man, you pretty much fake everything in your life.

Wigger please....you bailed just like I said you would.....but feel free to try again...I ain't picky about who I let float down the canal....bring your water wings!

Forum List

Back