What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

The Brown case is one in which it spread by lies being started by his friend and many media outlets ran with. You and I need to agree to disagree on that case, if you believe the DOJ decision not to bring charges against the officer, is false.

Now, with this case was there a protest already planned or did the bad reporting and bad social media cause it to spontaneously errupt?
The media reporting none of the facts in their first reporting, I would suspect, yes, they had alot to do with it. Or do you have information the protests were to occurr without this unfortunate event? Even a Congresswoman reported on twitter she saw the whole thing happen from a gas station, which, of course she didn't. I guess we could include social media also being a possible factor. That is, unless, you can show me where this was already planned?
And you absolutely fail. Did you see where I stated all races, gender, etc?

You stated the media there had nothing to do with this event and the protests that therein after broke out; since media had nothing to do with it, even though they were all over it, in the trucks, photographers, reporters, etc.? It just happened to coincide with it?

On to something else? Maybe you are suffering from selective reading.

And twisting the words I used into your own interpretation of what they meant makes me suspect that is your own thoughts.
I said blacks dont take cues from the media on what to and what not to protest. Now you're on to something else

Yeah, right here when you said that the media "doesnt make blacks understand" something. As if blacks just lack understanding...or this group of blacks lack understanding.

Sure...its the job of the media and since we have 24 hour news they move forward with anything. I see that you believe the media runs stories for the sole reason of hyping up the blacks that you are not lumping into a group and stuff
So your argument is that because the media was there to cover it they caused it?
No one reported all of the facts when this first happened. What are you talking about? The fact that there were witnesses that saw most if not all of the incident said Brown had his hands up was the fact that got people galvanized.
The people that saw the shooting were not his friends except Johnson. The others didnt even know him. You can agree to disagree but that doesnt make you less wrong. The DOJ decision not to bring charges is a problem with a lack of evidence sufficient enough to win a case. Happens all the time and people walk even though they did commit the crime.

If the guy did assault the cop, then the cop was justified.
Guess we'll have to wait until the investigation is complete.

You mean the investigations that on average result in a 4% indictment rate?

Golly Gee....I wonder how that will turn out?

So you're not going to believe the investigation unless it comes back with the results you want.

You faked the last time you set something up with me pussy. I'm sure you will fake again. fake marine. fake man, you pretty much fake everything in your life.

Wigger please....you bailed just like I said you would.....but feel free to try again...I ain't picky about who I let float down the canal....bring your water wings!
We all know you lie as we proved by exposing you as a fake marine.. I showed up but unless you were a cricket, I didnt see your pussy ass.

And the autopsy report? And other forensic evidence? As I stated, we will have to agree to disagree.
Now, with this case, was their a planned protest prior to the incident?
The Brown case is one in which it spread by lies being started by his friend and many media outlets ran with. You and I need to agree to disagree on that case, if you believe the DOJ decision not to bring charges against the officer, is false.

Now, with this case was there a protest already planned or did the bad reporting and bad social media cause it to spontaneously errupt?
The media reporting none of the facts in their first reporting, I would suspect, yes, they had alot to do with it. Or do you have information the protests were to occurr without this unfortunate event? Even a Congresswoman reported on twitter she saw the whole thing happen from a gas station, which, of course she didn't. I guess we could include social media also being a possible factor. That is, unless, you can show me where this was already planned?
And you absolutely fail. Did you see where I stated all races, gender, etc?

You stated the media there had nothing to do with this event and the protests that therein after broke out; since media had nothing to do with it, even though they were all over it, in the trucks, photographers, reporters, etc.? It just happened to coincide with it?

On to something else? Maybe you are suffering from selective reading.

And twisting the words I used into your own interpretation of what they meant makes me suspect that is your own thoughts.
So your argument is that because the media was there to cover it they caused it?
No one reported all of the facts when this first happened. What are you talking about? The fact that there were witnesses that saw most if not all of the incident said Brown had his hands up was the fact that got people galvanized.
The people that saw the shooting were not his friends except Johnson. The others didnt even know him. You can agree to disagree but that doesnt make you less wrong. The DOJ decision not to bring charges is a problem with a lack of evidence sufficient enough to win a case. Happens all the time and people walk even though they did commit the crime.

What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine? Repeatedly we see threads that yet another BLACK teen is shot. Of course, it's hidden in the article that the police officer was assaulted.

Just what's the deal? I get they have no respect for cops, but no brains, either? What do they expect to happen? The police officer to wither to a puddle of weakness? Their going to go by the manual. IF under attack, respond with force and if that means a shooting, it means a shooting.

Why aren't their threads WHITE teen shot by cops after assaulting said police officer? They caught in to the secret. They value their lives.

Attack a cop, you will lose. Learn it early. It has nothing to do with color.

Usually the cop who does the shooting always says it was for a reason. Never ever ever will you hear someone incriminate themselves and just say "I over reacted"

So, you take the word of someone looking to avoid jail and compare that to the words of a dead man...who cant speak.

So I'm learning that cops are a rare breed of person who does not have feelings or biases which prevents them from having bad days or being ticked off.
Why are you ignoring the fact that the police officers are assaulted?

1. Facts are different than assertions.
2. Cops are assaulted....So? What is your point?

You seem to omit that fact in all your posts. Coincidence?

And the autopsy report? And other forensic evidence? As I stated, we will have to agree to disagree.
Now, with this case, was their a planned protest prior to the incident?

What about the autopsy report? Unless the autopsy report had a video camera present at the shooting how can you prove he didnt have his hands up in surrender like the eye witnesses said?

You faked the last time you set something up with me pussy. I'm sure you will fake again. fake marine. fake man, you pretty much fake everything in your life.

Wigger please....you bailed just like I said you would.....but feel free to try again...I ain't picky about who I let float down the canal....bring your water wings!
We all know you lie as we proved by exposing you as a fake marine.. I showed up but unless you were a cricket, I didnt see your pussy ass.

Off topic.

If the guy did assault the cop, then the cop was justified.
Guess we'll have to wait until the investigation is complete.

You mean the investigations that on average result in a 4% indictment rate?

Golly Gee....I wonder how that will turn out?

So you're not going to believe the investigation unless it comes back with the results you want.

No what I'm saying is with a 4% indictment rate its safe to say which way thats going to land. Now, maybe I'm wrong but I guarantee you wont put money on those odds.

Nah, you were raping a white girl that night eh, boy?

Is that what she told you? I promise it was consensual and thats why she got home late that night. She wanted a real man after you failed to show up..

Off topic.
So was Bullshitskurtz first threat.

What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine? Repeatedly we see threads that yet another BLACK teen is shot. Of course, it's hidden in the article that the police officer was assaulted.

Just what's the deal? I get they have no respect for cops, but no brains, either? What do they expect to happen? The police officer to wither to a puddle of weakness? Their going to go by the manual. IF under attack, respond with force and if that means a shooting, it means a shooting.

Why aren't their threads WHITE teen shot by cops after assaulting said police officer? They caught in to the secret. They value their lives.

Usually the cop who does the shooting always says it was for a reason. Never ever ever will you hear someone incriminate themselves and just say "I over reacted"

So, you take the word of someone looking to avoid jail and compare that to the words of a dead man...who cant speak.

So I'm learning that cops are a rare breed of person who does not have feelings or biases which prevents them from having bad days or being ticked off.

No I didnt because my posts arent about police being assaulted. I also "omitted" from all my posts that a rhinos horn is made from hair....for the same reason...we arent talking about Rhino horn development

Is that what she told you? I promise it was consensual and thats why she got home late that night. She wanted a real man.

You ain't a man...you ain't even a boy...you're just a nagging little queer pretending you're a coon for other little butt-surfers here....there ain't a white girl alive who you could rape...they'd beat your punk ass senseless. :badgrin:

^^ I dont take the word of a fake Marine...Sorry

You're sorry alright, ya jungle fevered queer. Add in the "wilding" and "knockout" games" and a picture comes into focus....blacks that think white are fine with us whites...the ebonic street thugs are, and should be, treated like any other subhuman animal. All your liberal mamby pamby won't help you when half a dozen of them decide you're in the wrong McDonalds some night,

If I was gay I wouldnt lie about it like you did with your military service. You should be on StolenValor.com and also be on meds to find out why you feel the need to lie about yourself to internet strangers.

f you want to talk about your homosexuality or someone's military service, start a thread about it.

No I didnt because my posts arent about police being assaulted. I also "omitted" from all my posts that a rhinos horn is made from hair....for the same reason...we arent talking about Rhino horn development

The topic of this thread is that many blacks feel that assaulting police officers is a fine and no repercussions should result. MY theory is you assault a police officer, you just may get shot regardless of your color. But threads on this board don't reflect that same thought.

The topic of this thread is that many blacks feel that assaulting police officers is a fine and no repercussions should result. MY theory is you assault a police officer, you just may get shot regardless of your color. But threads on this board don't reflect that same thought.
It doesnt say "many Blacks". it just says "Blacks".

No the topic of this thread is your stupidity believing you know what blacks feel. I refuse to talk about what someone believes they know what others believe and to muse on about that obvious bullshit

No the topic of this thread is your stupidity believing you know what blacks feel. I refuse to talk about what someone believes they know what others believe and to muse on about that obvious bullshit

It doesn;t take a PHD to figure out that these black teens that assault cops think they are going to get away with it. I do recall the "pact" that blacks tried to set up in Ferguson that when police were assaulted with bottles and rocks the that there would be no arrests... what a joke! Now just what DO YOU think they had in mind?

It doesnt say "many Blacks". it just says "Blacks".

I stand corrected. There are some decent, intelligent, non racist blacks out there.

Forum List

Back