What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

Asclepias ruins the thread with more of his mindless racism, imagine that.
Dont be butthurt. Tell your buddy Bullshit to leave out racism and I wont ruin the thread.

Bullshit aint my buddy, that doesn't negate the fact that you are a racist troll.
He must be your buddy. You ignored his racist comment to attack me on mine.

I don't read any of his crap. Most of the time it's just mindless threats I've really no idea what he has said in this thread.

Asclepias ruins the thread with more of his mindless racism, imagine that.
Dont be butthurt. Tell your buddy Bullshit to leave out racism and I wont ruin the thread.

Bullshit aint my buddy, that doesn't negate the fact that you are a racist troll.
He must be your buddy. You ignored his racist comment to attack me on mine.

I don't read any of his crap. Most of the time it's just mindless threats I've really no idea what he has said in this thread.
Operating on ignorance again I see.

He only honors ticks and monkey shit. I feel honored that I am so important to him he put my words in his sig. I got his full attention and haunt his every thought. You cant get any better than that.
laugh.gif
Ticks and monkey shit, eh? You need to work on your self-esteem. Anyway, shut up and tell us more about jungle bunny civilizations
Self esteem? You need to work on your reading comprehension. Anyways tell us again about the great cave monkey civilizations.
Why? There are no cave monkeys.

If you'd like to learn about civilizations or what they were and are, there are literally millions of sources.

He only honors ticks and monkey shit. I feel honored that I am so important to him he put my words in his sig. I got his full attention and haunt his every thought. You cant get any better than that.
laugh.gif
Ticks and monkey shit, eh? You need to work on your self-esteem. Anyway, shut up and tell us more about jungle bunny civilizations
Self esteem? You need to work on your reading comprehension. Anyways tell us again about the great cave monkey civilizations.
Why? There are no cave monkeys.

If you'd like to learn about civilizations or what they were and are, there are literally millions of sources.
Youre a cave monkey.

I want you to tell me about the great cave monkey civilizations that existed.

They have been raised with no discipline and no respect for authority. Add to that...they're being brainwashed on social media and by the far left that white cops are just racists looking to fuck them over. So they fight.

Funny how the media has ignored the two hero cops in Atlanta and Philadelphia who were murdered last week. Both black men in uniform...serving black communities...shot down in cold blood.

We already had this conversation bucs.

The police do not get respect because they do not SHOW respect.

As we saw in Ferguson, they target poor people for petty violations, mostly blacks. Then when they can't pay all the amount of the fine, they try to work with them but get told that their emergency appendectomy is not a medial excuse for failure to appear or they keep getting citation and citation for minor things and get their car taken away.

You can only get pushed around or see your family get pushed around before you get pissed off and can't take it anymore.

That's the problem. If police want the respect, they have to earned it. They haven't done that with the black community at all.

They have been raised with no discipline and no respect for authority. Add to that...they're being brainwashed on social media and by the far left that white cops are just racists looking to fuck them over. So they fight.

Funny how the media has ignored the two hero cops in Atlanta and Philadelphia who were murdered last week. Both black men in uniform...serving black communities...shot down in cold blood.

As we saw in Ferguson, they target poor people for petty violations, mostly blacks. Then when they can't pay all the amount of the fine, they try to work with them but get told that their emergency appendectomy is not a medial excuse for failure to appear or they keep getting citation and citation for minor things and get their car taken away.

You can only get pushed around or see your family get pushed around before you get pissed off and can't take it anymore.

That's the problem. If police want the respect, they have to earned it. They haven't done that with the black community at all.
I was just talking to my neighbor who just became a sheriff after years of being a CO. He thinks roughly 80% of LEOs need to be fired due to racism.

So, all autopsy reports are in question, unless a video camera is present?

What of some of those same witnesses that also stated he was shot in the back? What of the youtube taken just after it occurred, where a witness stated he charged him?
#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he coming back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

And the autopsy report? And other forensic evidence? As I stated, we will have to agree to disagree.
Now, with this case, was their a planned protest prior to the incident?
The Brown case is one in which it spread by lies being started by his friend and many media outlets ran with. You and I need to agree to disagree on that case, if you believe the DOJ decision not to bring charges against the officer, is false.

Now, with this case was there a protest already planned or did the bad reporting and bad social media cause it to spontaneously errupt?
The media reporting none of the facts in their first reporting, I would suspect, yes, they had alot to do with it. Or do you have information the protests were to occurr without this unfortunate event? Even a Congresswoman reported on twitter she saw the whole thing happen from a gas station, which, of course she didn't. I guess we could include social media also being a possible factor. That is, unless, you can show me where this was already planned?
No one reported all of the facts when this first happened. What are you talking about? The fact that there were witnesses that saw most if not all of the incident said Brown had his hands up was the fact that got people galvanized.
The people that saw the shooting were not his friends except Johnson. The others didnt even know him. You can agree to disagree but that doesnt make you less wrong. The DOJ decision not to bring charges is a problem with a lack of evidence sufficient enough to win a case. Happens all the time and people walk even though they did commit the crime.
What about the autopsy report? Unless the autopsy report had a video camera present at the shooting how can you prove he didnt have his hands up in surrender like the eye witnesses said?

What of some of those same witnesses that also stated he was shot in the back? What of the youtube taken just after it occurred, where a witness stated he charged him?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he coming back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

And the autopsy report? And other forensic evidence? As I stated, we will have to agree to disagree.
The Brown case is one in which it spread by lies being started by his friend and many media outlets ran with. You and I need to agree to disagree on that case, if you believe the DOJ decision not to bring charges against the officer, is false.

Now, with this case was there a protest already planned or did the bad reporting and bad social media cause it to spontaneously errupt?
No one reported all of the facts when this first happened. What are you talking about? The fact that there were witnesses that saw most if not all of the incident said Brown had his hands up was the fact that got people galvanized.
The people that saw the shooting were not his friends except Johnson. The others didnt even know him. You can agree to disagree but that doesnt make you less wrong. The DOJ decision not to bring charges is a problem with a lack of evidence sufficient enough to win a case. Happens all the time and people walk even though they did commit the crime.
What about the autopsy report? Unless the autopsy report had a video camera present at the shooting how can you prove he didnt have his hands up in surrender like the eye witnesses said?
Who said anything about all autopsies?

Bullets move faster than hands do when being raised and when people flinch after shots are fired it tends to make the person observing the incident think the bullet hit the person flinching. What about the 2 who say Brown flinched "like" the bullet hit him?

2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

Who is moving towards who in the above comment?^^^ Not very clear is it?

I read that whole article and can't find anything that the police did wrong. The city passed laws that certainly were onerous and unfair. Then they sent the police out to enforce the onerous and unfair laws. The police didn't pass any laws on their own.

The police kept missing but he kept coming.
No mention of those witnesses that said he was shot in the back. Sort of like I believe his friend also said.

Now, since we won't agree, can you answer my question about this case and the protests? Were the protests already planned or a result of this incident?

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

Bullets move faster than hands do when being raised and when people flinch after shots are fired it tends to make the person observing the incident think the bullet hit the person flinching. What about the 2 who say Brown flinched "like" the bullet hit him?

2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

No mention of those witnesses that said he was shot in the back. Sort of like I believe his friend also said.

Now, since we won't agree, can you answer my question about this case and the protests? Were the protests already planned or a result of this incident?

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

You never answered my question. Who was coming towards who?

I addressed the claims Johnson made about Brown being shot in the back. You mysteriously missed them.

You claimed the media caused the protests. The incident caused the protests. Why are you changing up now?

If the guy did assault the cop, then the cop was justified.
Guess we'll have to wait until the investigation is complete.

You mean the investigations that on average result in a 4% indictment rate?

Golly Gee....I wonder how that will turn out?

So you're not going to believe the investigation unless it comes back with the results you want.

No what I'm saying is with a 4% indictment rate its safe to say which way thats going to land. Now, maybe I'm wrong but I guarantee you wont put money on those odds.

Nonetheless you have to take each case individually, and if this man assaulted the officer then the shooting was justified.

If the guy did assault the cop, then the cop was justified.
Guess we'll have to wait until the investigation is complete.

You mean the investigations that on average result in a 4% indictment rate?

Golly Gee....I wonder how that will turn out?

So you're not going to believe the investigation unless it comes back with the results you want.

No what I'm saying is with a 4% indictment rate its safe to say which way thats going to land. Now, maybe I'm wrong but I guarantee you wont put money on those odds.

Nonetheless you have to take each case individually, and if this man assaulted the officer then the shooting was justified.

No I dont...never in your life would you bet on someone with a 4% chance of winning and say to yourself "welp, 4% but you have to treat each case differently...put me down for $50 bucks"

You have no desire to discuss this case.

Ok, I guess you won't answer my question, as you just try to divert attention from this case, therefore I am done with discussing the Brown case with you.

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

I addressed the claims Johnson made about Brown being shot in the back. You mysteriously missed them.

You claimed the media caused the protests. The incident caused the protests. Why are you changing up now?

Ok, I guess you won't answer my question, as you just try to divert attention from this case, therefore I am done with discussing the Brown case with you.

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

Great deflections. I knew you couldnt answer my questions.

Oh, on whether it was media or the incident that caused the protests, you tell me.

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

No, you didn't care for my answers. Why repeat them?

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

{crosstalk}

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

You never answered and you changed your claim. Let me know when you are done with the games and want to have an honest discussion.

I never changed my questions. You need to reread how we got where we did. Your attempted obfuscation doesn't change what is there.

You never answered and you changed your claim. Let me know when you are done with the games and want to have an honest discussion.

I never changed my questions. You need to reread how we got where we did. Your attempted obfuscation doesn't change what is there.

I didnt say you changed your questions. I said you changed your claims. Its ok but just know I know.

Forum List

Back