What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

And I know you know when you are trying your damnedest to change the dynamics, rather than deal with the issue as presented.

I never changed my questions. You need to reread how we got where we did. Your attempted obfuscation doesn't change what is there.
No, you didn't care for my answers. Why repeat them?
You have no desire to discuss this case.

Ok, I guess you won't answer my question, as you just try to divert attention from this case, therefore I am done with discussing the Brown case with you.
Great deflections. I knew you couldnt answer my questions.
You never answered and you changed your claim. Let me know when you are done with the games and want to have an honest discussion.
I didnt say you changed your questions. I said you changed your claims. Its ok but just know I know.

And I know you know when you are trying your damnedest to change the dynamics, rather than deal with the issue as presented.

I never changed my questions. You need to reread how we got where we did. Your attempted obfuscation doesn't change what is there.
No, you didn't care for my answers. Why repeat them?
Great deflections. I knew you couldnt answer my questions.
You never answered and you changed your claim. Let me know when you are done with the games and want to have an honest discussion.
I didnt say you changed your questions. I said you changed your claims. Its ok but just know I know.
I dealt with the issue. You just didnt like my answers, changed your claims, and avoided my questions.

The basic premise is... regardless your color, treat the police with respect and they will do the same with you. It really isn't rocket science. That is MOST of the time.

I will say, however, in the "chokehold death" of the young black man selling lose cigarettes, the police were WRONG. He told the police he couldn't breathe and nothing in sall that time of holding him warranted the excessive force.

The basic premise is... regardless your color, treat the police with respect and they will do the same with you. It really isn't rocket science. That is MOST of the time.

I will say, however, in the "chokehold death" of the young black man selling lose cigarettes, the police were WRONG. He told the police he couldn't breathe and nothing in sall that time of holding him warranted the excessive force.
Thats not true. If it was the FBI and other police officlals wouldnt admit to bias among LEO's in dealing with Black people. Where a white person can do something and get away with it, a Black person ends up dying.

Thats not true. If it was the FBI and other police officlals wouldnt admit to bias among LEO's in dealing with Black people. Where a white person can do something and get away with it, a Black person ends up dying.

I disagree that is rule of thumb. I have agreed with you on the chokehold death and say that wrongs do happen in society. But it's not the rule.

I disagree that is rule of thumb. I have agreed with you on the chokehold death and say that wrongs do happen in society. But it's not the rule.
Uh...yeah its a rule of thumb. I've seen too many Black people get shot by cops where I am from. White people I have been around have cursed cops out and nothing happened. I was amazed at the difference in treatment.

Uh...yeah its a rule of thumb. I've seen too many Black people get shot by cops where I am from. White people I have been around have cursed cops out and nothing happened. I was amazed at the difference in treatment.

I haven't had the same experiences you talk about and there shouldn't be a difference in treatment. But if blacks are perpetrating 70 some% of the crimes while white are responsible for 30% I can see where police are actiing different or taking precautions when stopping blacks. That would be a natural finding. You would be doing the same under the same circumstances. I"m not talking about shooting, just being more careful.

I haven't had the same experiences you talk about and there shouldn't be a difference in treatment. But if blacks are perpetrating 70 some% of the crimes while white are responsible for 30% I can see where police are actiing different or taking precautions when stopping blacks. That would be a natural finding. You would be doing the same under the same circumstances. I"m not talking about shooting, just being more careful.
Whites commit a vast majority of the crime. Even if it were true that Blacks committed more crime suggesting that Blacks showing cops respect would keep them safe is a falsehood.

Whites commit a vast majority of the crime. Even if it were true that Blacks committed more crime suggesting that Blacks showing cops respect would keep them safe is a falsehood.

Let it be known, that Asclepias is , for the majority of the crimes and ages is right. Whites commit the most crimes. FBI Table 43 Murder is a about a tie.

I was under the wrong perception. Robbery by teens is the only exception and I would guess that comes from looting...just a guess.

Let it be known, that Asclepias is , for the majority of the crimes and ages is right. Whites commit the most crimes. FBI Table 43 Murder is a about a tie.

I was under the wrong perception. Robbery by teens is the only exception and I would guess that comes from looting...just a guess.
That was mighty Black of you.

That was mighty Black of you.

How nice of you to say that.

I fail to understand whats whites problem with blacks? I mean I totally get not liking someone because of what they did to you but disliking an entire race for no reason seems to be the forte of whites and its literally for no reason
I like black people.

I taught them for 23 years, and they like me too.

I am going make a grocery run today, and will most likely run in to several former students, and we will have nice chats, remember good times, and, I'll probably get to tease their kids about their school days.

That in no way means I have to sympathize with idiots getting shot by cops.

When was the last time blacks people laughed and mocked a dead white person...ever? Its like white people are just foul for no reason like blacks enslaved THEM

Stop with the slavery. It's getting old. No one existing today was a slave. We owe nothing to blacks.

First, that wasnt the point...I asked why whites hate blacks so much as if blacks did something to them for example...Like slavery

Second, When the Jews stop talking about their time as slaves 4000 years ago in Egypt then you may have a point. Passover is a thing that is never told it need to go away because its old.

You, like other whites just are "tired" of hearing about it because it involved your people. Much how Germans roll their eyes when you talk about the Holocaust

black crime violence greed and stupidity affects whites much more than slavery affected blacks.

I fail to understand whats whites problem with blacks? I mean I totally get not liking someone because of what they did to you but disliking an entire race for no reason seems to be the forte of whites and its literally for no reason
I like black people.

I taught them for 23 years, and they like me too.

I am going make a grocery run today, and will most likely run in to several former students, and we will have nice chats, remember good times, and, I'll probably get to tease their kids about their school days.

That in no way means I have to sympathize with idiots getting shot by cops.

When was the last time blacks people laughed and mocked a dead white person...ever? Its like white people are just foul for no reason like blacks enslaved THEM

Stop with the slavery. It's getting old. No one existing today was a slave. We owe nothing to blacks.

First, that wasnt the point...I asked why whites hate blacks so much as if blacks did something to them for example...Like slavery

Second, When the Jews stop talking about their time as slaves 4000 years ago in Egypt then you may have a point. Passover is a thing that is never told it need to go away because its old.

You, like other whites just are "tired" of hearing about it because it involved your people. Much how Germans roll their eyes when you talk about the Holocaust

black crime violence greed and stupidity affects whites much more than slavery affected blacks.

how?

"What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?"

What is it about the OP that makes him such an ignorant racist.

You quote the title of this thread, and then call me a racist? We have seen thread after thread about a teen shot by police and what an outrage it is. Never a mention that the teen assaulted the police officer as if that was irrelevant. But what is mentioned is the teen was found to be unarmed and that is supposed to make ll the difference in the world.

Just like what happened in the Brown case, if the assailant is close enough to accost the police officer, he is close enough to get his weapon. As seen in the Zimmerman case, weapons do not always come out right at the beginning of an assault, but once they have the upper hand.

If you had read the entire thread, you would have seen that I thought the police officers in the "chokehold death" were guilty, Zimmerman was guilty and recognized the fact that some police officers are acting like "Rambo" with blacks being their prime targets.

Yes, I am tired of those who spew garbage that blacks should be allowed to assault police officers without police taking any action they feel necessary to defend themselves. What everyone needs to recognize that if you are stupid enough to take on a police officer you are going to lose. Sometimes big time. That's the nature of the beast. Black or white.

If you had read the entire thread, you would have seen that I thought the police officers in the "chokehold death" were guilty, Zimmerman was guilty and recognized the fact that some police officers are acting like "Rambo" with blacks being their prime targets.

Next time you should lead with that instead of the attention whore racist title you chose.

And it doesnt matter what you think. If you noticed what you think didnt bring one indictment and THAT is the issue

Next time you should lead with that instead of the attention whore racist title you chose.

And it doesnt matter what you think. If you noticed what you think didnt bring one indictment and THAT is the issue

There has been so many race issues in the past six years that I wonder if has been a backlash. Six years ago I wouldn't have dreamt of starting a thread such as this. Race relations are nearly out of control. I'm disgusted but not to the point I cannot be fair. Perhaps that isn't the same for all.

Tell Asclepias that, he seems to hate all whites for no reason.

I'm telling it to you.

Asclepias has a reason...whites dont.
Yea, keeping pulling bfs out of your ass, maybe someone will believe you.

I still dont understand where the hatred comes from. You like totally ignored that point to talk about another poster for some reason

You were talking about white hatred and I offered Asclepias up as an example of black hatred, ther is no difference between the two except for skin color.

Except you keep ignoring the part about "for no reason" and whites hate for no reason as if blacks had THEM in chains.
Okay, you have repeated this nonsense enough.

Provide evidence that ALL WHITES hate for no reason....or that ALL WHITES hate period.....Put up....

Forum List

Back