What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

Don't you think that there are times when the system didn't work for others who weren't black? The system isn't perfect.
The system is biased against Blacks. Anyone doubting that is either lying or frankly an idiot.

Typical excuse. Interesting how such a claim comes from a black.

I believe someone could give evidence of time after time where justice was blind when it came to white defendants but it wouldn't make any difference to some blacks.
Your question was stupid, ignorant, ridiculous, and racist.

All blacks are not the same, they all do not believe the same thing, and they all don't believe they can "get away" with attacking police officers, it isn't something they even contemplate.
I dont know any Black people that think they can get away with attacking police. They pretty much expect to be killed.
Hence the idiocy of the OP.
So what did Brown think when he came after Wilson?

That's why I said all many want are excuses. As long as they use those excuses they don't have to face the truth.
Sadly, I guess you're right. And excuses keeps you in the same place year after year.
Those good at making excuses are rarely good for anything else. Those are the type that always find someone to blame when they should look in the mirror to see where the fault lies.

"What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?"

What is it about the OP that makes him such an ignorant racist.

You quote the title of this thread, and then call me a racist? We have seen thread after thread about a teen shot by police and what an outrage it is. Never a mention that the teen assaulted the police officer as if that was irrelevant. But what is mentioned is the teen was found to be unarmed and that is supposed to make ll the difference in the world.

Just like what happened in the Brown case, if the assailant is close enough to accost the police officer, he is close enough to get his weapon. As seen in the Zimmerman case, weapons do not always come out right at the beginning of an assault, but once they have the upper hand.

If you had read the entire thread, you would have seen that I thought the police officers in the "chokehold death" were guilty, Zimmerman was guilty and recognized the fact that some police officers are acting like "Rambo" with blacks being their prime targets.

Yes, I am tired of those who spew garbage that blacks should be allowed to assault police officers without police taking any action they feel necessary to defend themselves. What everyone needs to recognize that if you are stupid enough to take on a police officer you are going to lose. Sometimes big time. That's the nature of the beast. Black or white.

All blacks are not the same, they all do not believe the same thing, and they all don't believe they can "get away" with attacking police officers, it isn't something they even contemplate.
I dont know any Black people that think they can get away with attacking police. They pretty much expect to be killed.

Michael Brown thought he could and it got him what he deserved.

No he didnt silly billy

"What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?"

You quote the title of this thread, and then call me a racist? We have seen thread after thread about a teen shot by police and what an outrage it is. Never a mention that the teen assaulted the police officer as if that was irrelevant. But what is mentioned is the teen was found to be unarmed and that is supposed to make ll the difference in the world.

Just like what happened in the Brown case, if the assailant is close enough to accost the police officer, he is close enough to get his weapon. As seen in the Zimmerman case, weapons do not always come out right at the beginning of an assault, but once they have the upper hand.

If you had read the entire thread, you would have seen that I thought the police officers in the "chokehold death" were guilty, Zimmerman was guilty and recognized the fact that some police officers are acting like "Rambo" with blacks being their prime targets.

Yes, I am tired of those who spew garbage that blacks should be allowed to assault police officers without police taking any action they feel necessary to defend themselves. What everyone needs to recognize that if you are stupid enough to take on a police officer you are going to lose. Sometimes big time. That's the nature of the beast. Black or white.

No he didnt silly billy

He attacked a police officer and got what he should have received for doing so. That you don't want to believe what experts say happened is your fault but doesn't change the facts.

No he didnt silly billy

Then why didn't Brown stop when ordered by the police officer? Did he think he was going to intimidate or roll over the cop the way he just pushed the store owner out of his way? I think that's exactly what happened.

He was BIG BLACK and a BULLY. He didn't think anything could stop him.

No he didnt silly billy

He attacked a police officer and got what he should have received for doing so. That you don't want to believe what experts say happened is your fault but doesn't change the facts.

No experts weighed in on what MB was thinking. Dont be silly

Great, you're fair....and that still didnt bring ONE indictment down on anyone and THAT is the issue.
Don't you think that there are times when the system didn't work for others who weren't black? The system isn't perfect.
The system is biased against Blacks. Anyone doubting that is either lying or frankly an idiot.

So are you lying or an idiot?

Neither. As long as you black boys are willing to use excuses, things for you won't ever get better. The only idiot or liar is the one that isn't willing to accept that you've had long enough to better yourselves. If you aren't, it's not the system or the fault of white people. It's your own fault.
Whos using excuses? As long as you white boys think someone is using excuses things wont ever get better for you. You are an idiot or liar if you think partial AA for 50 years is the same as white AA for 350 years. The system is biased against Blacks. White people like you need us to remain down as a group so you feel better about your sorry state in life.

When did MB tell you what he thought? Face it. Your boy Wilson was frightened because he was Black. So he shot him.

No he didnt silly billy

Then why didn't Brown stop when ordered by the police officer? Did he think he was going to intimidate or roll over the cop the way he just pushed the store owner out of his way? I think that's exactly what happened.

People like ClosedCaption still contend that Brown did nothing wrong despite experts saying otherwise.

No he didnt silly billy

Why didnt he stop what?

No he didnt silly billy

People like ClosedCaption still contend that Brown did nothing wrong despite experts saying otherwise.
What experts were there witnessing the event?

Neither. As long as you black boys are willing to use excuses, things for you won't ever get better. The only idiot or liar is the one that isn't willing to accept that you've had long enough to better yourselves. If you aren't, it's not the system or the fault of white people. It's your own fault.
Whos using excuses? As long as you white boys think someone is using excuses things wont ever get better for you. You are an idiot or liar if you think partial AA for 50 years is the same as white AA for 350 years. The system is biased against Blacks. White people like you need us to remain down as a group so you feel better about your sorry state in life.

You, boy. You blame the system for being prejudiced and biased. That's the definition of an excuse. When your kind fails and says it's because of the system, it's an excuse because it blames something else.

No he didnt silly billy

Then why didn't Brown stop when ordered by the police officer?

According to what?

Did he think he was going to intimidate or roll over the cop the way he just pushed the store owner out of his way?

No one thinks that the law always wins

I think that's exactly what happened.

What you think doesnt matter

According to what? This story you just made up?

No he didnt silly billy

Why didnt he stop what?

Attacking a police officer.

No he didnt silly billy

What experts were there witnessing the event?

I didnt say MB didnt do anything wrong...I said experts cant say what he was thinking.

Words are hard for you

When did MB tell you what he thought? Face it. Your boy Wilson was frightened because he was Black. So he shot him.

FRIGHTENED??? Give me a break! You don't run TOWARD a threat when you are frightened!

You, boy. You blame the system for being prejudiced and biased. That's the definition of an excuse. When your kind fails and says it's because of the system, it's an excuse because it blames something else.
Blaming the system for being biased and prejudice isnt a excuse white boy. its an observation. It points out that the road to success for Blacks is harder than the road for whites. You must be a supreme idiot if you think thats an excuse. A failure such as yourself didnt have that bias and you still failed. Whats your excuse?

FRIGHTENED??? Give me a break! You don't run TOWARD a threat when you are frightened!
You do when you have a gun and the other guy doesnt. Yes Wilson was frightened. Remember he even admitted it under testimony.

No he didnt silly billy

Why didnt he stop what?

Attacking a police officer.
When did he do that?

Blaming the system for being biased and prejudice isnt a excuse white boy. its an observation. It points out that the road to success for Blacks is harder than the road for whites. You must be a supreme idiot if you think thats an excuse. A failure such as yourself didnt have that bias and you still failed. Whats your excuse?

When it's automatically used when blacks fail, it's an excuse. Saying that it's harder for blacks than whites while blaming the system is an excuse.

I don't call having 3 college degrees, two of which are advanced, working on a 4th that is a doctorate, and being the #2 person where I work as being a failure. Understand that if you had that, you would have received it due to skin color while I had to EARN it.

The system has been biased in colleges and jobs for several years due to Affirmative Action and seldom do you hear whites cry about it.

Forum List

Back