What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

Your question was stupid, ignorant, ridiculous, and racist.

All blacks are not the same, they all do not believe the same thing, and they all don't believe they can "get away" with attacking police officers, it isn't something they even contemplate.
I dont know any Black people that think they can get away with attacking police. They pretty much expect to be killed.

Michael Brown thought he could and it got him what he deserved.
When did MB tell you what he thought? Face it. Your boy Wilson was frightened because he was Black. So he shot him.

FRIGHTENED??? Give me a break! You don't run TOWARD a threat when you are frightened!
You do when you have a gun and the other guy doesnt. Yes Wilson was frightened. Remember he even admitted it under testimony.

All blacks are not the same, they all do not believe the same thing, and they all don't believe they can "get away" with attacking police officers, it isn't something they even contemplate.
I dont know any Black people that think they can get away with attacking police. They pretty much expect to be killed.

When did MB tell you what he thought? Face it. Your boy Wilson was frightened because he was Black. So he shot him.

FRIGHTENED??? Give me a break! You don't run TOWARD a threat when you are frightened!
You do when you have a gun and the other guy doesnt. Yes Wilson was frightened. Remember he even admitted it under testimony.
He got rid of the threat that came toward him.

So are you lying or an idiot?

Neither. As long as you black boys are willing to use excuses, things for you won't ever get better. The only idiot or liar is the one that isn't willing to accept that you've had long enough to better yourselves. If you aren't, it's not the system or the fault of white people. It's your own fault.
Whos using excuses? As long as you white boys think someone is using excuses things wont ever get better for you. You are an idiot or liar if you think partial AA for 50 years is the same as white AA for 350 years. The system is biased against Blacks. White people like you need us to remain down as a group so you feel better about your sorry state in life.

You, boy. You blame the system for being prejudiced and biased. That's the definition of an excuse. When your kind fails and says it's because of the system, it's an excuse because it blames something else.
Blaming the system for being biased and prejudice isnt a excuse white boy. its an observation. It points out that the road to success for Blacks is harder than the road for whites. You must be a supreme idiot if you think thats an excuse. A failure such as yourself didnt have that bias and you still failed. Whats your excuse?

When it's automatically used when blacks fail, it's an excuse. Saying that it's harder for blacks than whites while blaming the system is an excuse.

I don't call having 3 college degrees, two of which are advanced, working on a 4th that is a doctorate, and being the #2 person where I work as being a failure. Understand that if you had that, you would have received it due to skin color while I had to EARN it.
Saying the system is biased is an observation not an excuse.

I wouldnt call that being a failure either. Since that doesnt describe you we all know you are a failure.

Brown, you jerk, Brown!

Neither. As long as you black boys are willing to use excuses, things for you won't ever get better. The only idiot or liar is the one that isn't willing to accept that you've had long enough to better yourselves. If you aren't, it's not the system or the fault of white people. It's your own fault.
Whos using excuses? As long as you white boys think someone is using excuses things wont ever get better for you. You are an idiot or liar if you think partial AA for 50 years is the same as white AA for 350 years. The system is biased against Blacks. White people like you need us to remain down as a group so you feel better about your sorry state in life.

You, boy. You blame the system for being prejudiced and biased. That's the definition of an excuse. When your kind fails and says it's because of the system, it's an excuse because it blames something else.
Blaming the system for being biased and prejudice isnt a excuse white boy. its an observation. It points out that the road to success for Blacks is harder than the road for whites. You must be a supreme idiot if you think thats an excuse. A failure such as yourself didnt have that bias and you still failed. Whats your excuse?

The system has been biased in colleges and jobs for several years due to Affirmative Action and seldom do you hear whites cry about it.
I hear white males cry about it constantly. The funny thing is white females and Asians re the ones benefiting from it more. Not Black people.

Brown, you jerk, Brown!
What about Brown? I said Wilson was frightened.

He got rid of the threat that came toward him.
There was no threat. He was afeared.

When it's automatically used when blacks fail, it's an excuse. Saying that it's harder for blacks than whites while blaming the system is an excuse.

I don't call having 3 college degrees, two of which are advanced, working on a 4th that is a doctorate, and being the #2 person where I work as being a failure. Understand that if you had that, you would have received it due to skin color while I had to EARN it.

I wouldnt call that being a failure either. Since that doesnt describe you we all know you are a failure.
It's considered an excuse when the automatic and only used when blacks fail is to blame the system. When your kind fails and says "it's because I'm black", that's an excuse.

Brown, you jerk, Brown!
Since that little shit is now dead, he no longer matters.

It's considered an excuse when the automatic and only used when blacks fail is to blame the system. When your kind fails and says "it's because I'm black", that's an excuse.
You may consider it an excuse but monkeys dont get to dictate what other people consider it. When a Black person fails and says its because they are Black I agree thats an excuse. When they say it was due to a biased system they are only pointing out an observation.

Brown, you jerk, Brown!
Wilson is still alive hiding somewhere. He is not dead.

The system has been biased in colleges and jobs for several years due to Affirmative Action and seldom do you hear whites cry about it.
I hear white males cry about it constantly. The funny thing is white females and Asians re the ones benefiting from it more. Not Black people.
Are you saying blacks don't benefit from affirmative action? Go to any local government office and look at all the blacks working there.

Are you saying blacks don't benefit from affirmative action? Go to any local government office and look at all the blacks working there.
I see a lot of white people in government offices where I live. Are they utilizing AA?

You may consider it an excuse but monkeys dont get to dictate what other people consider it. When a Black person fails and says its because they are Black I agree thats an excuse. When they say it was due to a biased system they are only pointing out an observation.

When the only and automatic reason blacks say they failed is because the system is biased, what they're are saying is it was because they are black. It means the same thing. Glad you agree that it's an excuse.

- he cries

I see a lot of white people in government offices where I live. Are they utilizing AA?

AA doesn't apply to whites. We have to earn ours.

When the only and automatic reason blacks say they failed is because the system is biased, what they're are saying is it was because they are black. It means the same thing. Glad you agree that it's an excuse.
No it doesnt mean the same thing. Its only an excuse when they blame being Black. When they make an observation that the system is biased....well thats just an observation.

Brown, you jerk, Brown!
Conservative, I must disagree with you in the strongest terms and correct you. BIG shit.

White women are the largest group that benefits from AA. Thats not earning anything if Blacks using AA are not earning it. Face it. You had white AA for 350 years and didnt earn it. Now you still have AA and crying about your failure because Blacks get partial AA. Jackson here is another white male crybaby regarding AA.

White women are the largest group that benefits from AA. Thats not earning anything if Blacks using AA are not earning it. Face it. You had white AA for 350 years and didnt earn it. Now you still have AA and crying about your failure because Blacks get partial AA. Jackson here is another white male crybaby regarding AA.
Glad you agree they get jobs and admissions the didn't earn.

That's based on gender not race fool.

I'm 49 not 350. Not one position I've held was received by being white. I know a black boy who got what he has because of skin color can't understand that. When you get what you get for being black it's hard to know what it's like to earn it.

Forum List

Back