What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

They have been raised with no discipline and no respect for authority. Add to that...they're being brainwashed on social media and by the far left that white cops are just racists looking to fuck them over. So they fight.

Funny how the media has ignored the two hero cops in Atlanta and Philadelphia who were murdered last week. Both black men in uniform...serving black communities...shot down in cold blood.

Did you just blame social media for a complaint thats been around for decades? Not one person who had a dog siced on them in the 60's had a twitter account
Cut the crap....You dredging up history serves nothing. Does nothing....Because you have had to go history, that indicates the weakness of your argument.

You blaming social media for racism when racism existed before social media shows the weakness in your argument

I fail to understand whats whites problem with blacks? I mean I totally get not liking someone because of what they did to you but disliking an entire race for no reason seems to be the forte of whites and its literally for no reason
I like black people.

I taught them for 23 years, and they like me too.

I am going make a grocery run today, and will most likely run in to several former students, and we will have nice chats, remember good times, and, I'll probably get to tease their kids about their school days.

That in no way means I have to sympathize with idiots getting shot by cops.

When was the last time blacks people laughed and mocked a dead white person...ever? Its like white people are just foul for no reason like blacks enslaved THEM

Stop with the slavery. It's getting old. No one existing today was a slave. We owe nothing to blacks.

Less than 1% of Americans owned slaves

100% of blacks face discrimination.

Are we doing a percentage post now or something. Because I'm 99% sure we're not.
Bullshit.

There are not many people qualified to do what I do. Dont make me laugh.
laugh.gif

It's takes qualifications to be a n*gger? I thought you were born that way.
It takes qualifications to be as good at what I do. No you arent born that way. Didnt anyone tell you that you had to gain skills to get hired for high paying jobs? It comes with education you little monkey.
laugh.gif
Do not think for a second that a douche bag with an attitude and a chip on their was not given consideration over skin color.
Do not delude yourself.
No one considered you for anything I do douche bag
LOL...way to miss the point mr chip on shoulder. I wasn't referring to myself.
Once again, it's all about you, right mr attitude?
I didnt miss the point. I toyed with your head. I was referring to you which is all that matters. Yes its all about me. What made you think you were relevant?
lol.gif

Stop with the slavery. It's getting old. No one existing today was a slave. We owe nothing to blacks.

First, that wasnt the point...I asked why whites hate blacks so much as if blacks did something to them for example...Like slavery

Second, When the Jews stop talking about their time as slaves 4000 years ago in Egypt then you may have a point. Passover is a thing that is never told it need to go away because its old.

You, like other whites just are "tired" of hearing about it because it involved your people. Much how Germans roll their eyes when you talk about the Holocaust

There were tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands Irish slaves in America....I don't hear them bawling about it

So?

So? Slavery is slavery, blacks don't hold the patent on it. The difference is the Irish went out and made something of themselves, blacks haven't done that.

Again, what is your point? The Irish made drunks of themselves so I wouldnt be all happy about it. Patents? Other slaves? what does that have to do with anything?
It is self hating Caucasian liberals that stir the pot of racial division. You all fall right into the trap. And your ideology has blinded you to the facts..
In fact, black people want nothing to do with you...
I work with black guys.I have a crew of two or three that I work all the time. I make sure they are available. Why? Because they do a great job and we have a good time doing what can be hard physical work....The customers like them. That's all I need.
I discuss with them the things you white libs post on here. Their reactions are anger to laughter. Especially about the parts where you people claim to "know"....That really cracks them up.....

I fail to understand whats whites problem with blacks? I mean I totally get not liking someone because of what they did to you but disliking an entire race for no reason seems to be the forte of whites and its literally for no reason
You have a problem with blacks?
No but you do.
No here's the problem you have..
I do not look at groups. I do not generalize. I view people as individuals.
I have a problem with YOU....
So don't go speaking for anyone else.
Now you're going to tell me you don't have a problem with white people. I believe you....

First, that wasnt the point...I asked why whites hate blacks so much as if blacks did something to them for example...Like slavery

Second, When the Jews stop talking about their time as slaves 4000 years ago in Egypt then you may have a point. Passover is a thing that is never told it need to go away because its old.

You, like other whites just are "tired" of hearing about it because it involved your people. Much how Germans roll their eyes when you talk about the Holocaust

There were tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands Irish slaves in America....I don't hear them bawling about it

So?

So? Slavery is slavery, blacks don't hold the patent on it. The difference is the Irish went out and made something of themselves, blacks haven't done that.

Again, what is your point? The Irish made drunks of themselves so I wouldnt be all happy about it. Patents? Other slaves? what does that have to do with anything?
It is self hating Caucasian liberals that stir the pot of racial division. You all fall right into the trap. And your ideology has blinded you to the facts..
I work with black guys.I have a crew of two or three that I work all the time. I make sure they are available. Why? Because they do a great job and we have a good time doing what can be hard physical work....The customers like them. That's all I need.
I discuss with them the things you white libs post on here. Their reactions are anger to laughter. Especially about the parts where you people claim to "know"....That really cracks them up.....

This sounds like the thread where someone is saying people dont like Jews because of Jews.

Racists never find fault with themselves

So?

This sounds like the thread where someone is saying people dont like Jews because of Jews.

When you find a racist, let me know.. You're not conversing with one here...I don't participate in racism..I reject it.

It's takes qualifications to be a n*gger? I thought you were born that way.
It takes qualifications to be as good at what I do. No you arent born that way. Didnt anyone tell you that you had to gain skills to get hired for high paying jobs? It comes with education you little monkey.
laugh.gif
Do not think for a second that a douche bag with an attitude and a chip on their was not given consideration over skin color.
Do not delude yourself.
I didnt miss the point. I toyed with your head. I was referring to you which is all that matters. Yes its all about me. What made you think you were relevant?
lol.gif
You looked into a mirror and asked that question...Nice.

laugh.gif
Do not delude yourself.
lol.gif
You looked into a mirror and asked that question...Nice.
I looked at your post and asked that question. I was curious as to why you thought I had a chip on my shoulder.

When you find a racist, let me know.. You're not conversing with one here...I don't participate in racism..I reject it.

A rose by another name would smell just as bigoted

Ironic aint it
Yeah...And you people ( white libs) are the irony.

I'm not white stupid....Thats why I find it funny you think you know what blacks know. It does really crack us up when whites pretend to know. I'm laughing

Ironic aint it

I'm not white stupid....Thats why I find it funny you think you know what blacks know. It does really crack us up when whites pretend to know. I'm laughing
He is not really good with reading peoples minds.

Ironic aint it

You sure have a funny way of expressing yourself....
In any event...YOU are the one that is showing a lack of intelligence.
Quire frankly, your lack of contributions to this forum, drive by posts and lack of a willingness to discuss issues rationally.
Your quickness to start name calling is proof of your lack of stability and how quickly you run out of ideas..
Lastly, I don;t care of what skin tone you may be. You hate yourself. anyone as miserable as you has an issue with self loathing.

You have a problem with blacks?
No but you do.
No here's the problem you have..
I do not look at groups. I do not generalize. I view people as individuals.
I have a problem with YOU....
So don't go speaking for anyone else.
Now you're going to tell me you don't have a problem with white people. I believe you....
I have very little problems and you dont know any of them
Dont much care if you have a problem with me as an individual. Life is tough sometimes.
I speak for whoever I wish to.
No I'm not going to tell you that but I will tell you it really didnt matter if you believed me or not.

I like black people.

I taught them for 23 years, and they like me too.

I am going make a grocery run today, and will most likely run in to several former students, and we will have nice chats, remember good times, and, I'll probably get to tease their kids about their school days.

That in no way means I have to sympathize with idiots getting shot by cops.

When was the last time blacks people laughed and mocked a dead white person...ever? Its like white people are just foul for no reason like blacks enslaved THEM

black crime violence greed and stupidity affects whites much more than slavery affected blacks.
In what way?

stores relocating, closing, higher prices passed on for everyone (theft), higher taxes for housing all the millions of punk/thug blacks etc etc etc...

Stores relocating is just like govt approved racism and abuse.

Do you hear this? Store relocating is worse than slavery!!! He can't pick up a pumpkin latte and to this faggot it's worst than slavery.

Poor faggot...how do you make it?

Ironic aint it

You sure have a funny way of expressing yourself....
In any event...YOU are the one that is showing a lack of intelligence.
Quire frankly, your lack of contributions to this forum, drive by posts and lack of a willingness to discuss issues rationally.
Your quickness to start name calling is proof of your lack of stability and how quickly you run out of ideas..
Lastly, I don;t care of what skin tone you may be. You hate yourself. anyone as miserable as you has an issue with self loathing.

Tell me more about black guys laughing at whites who think they know what blacks think tho....

They laugh huh? you're 100% right....we do laugh at you

Forum List

Back