What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

AA doesn't apply to whites. We have to earn ours.
White women are the largest group that benefits from AA. Thats not earning anything if Blacks using AA are not earning it. Face it. You had white AA for 350 years and didnt earn it. Now you still have AA and crying about your failure because Blacks get partial AA. Jackson here is another white male crybaby regarding AA.

Watch him now explain how this is different while destroying his previous bullshit about whites not needing AA

There is no such thing as white, male AA. I can, however, show you where there is an official AA for you n*ggers.

Changing the subject huh? You said whites didnt need AA they earn what they have...NOW you are saying either white women are lazy and dont earn their shit either or its different for white women because they need the assistance and blacks dont.

Which one is it?
White boys like Conservative are frustrated they dont have quite the free pass they use to have. Now they actually have to compete a little and it makes white boys like him bitter. They crack me up with their pouting and tantrums. :laugh:
That's because I haven't receive a free pass.

White women are the largest group that benefits from AA. Thats not earning anything if Blacks using AA are not earning it. Face it. You had white AA for 350 years and didnt earn it. Now you still have AA and crying about your failure because Blacks get partial AA. Jackson here is another white male crybaby regarding AA.

Watch him now explain how this is different while destroying his previous bullshit about whites not needing AA

There is no such thing as white, male AA. I can, however, show you where there is an official AA for you n*ggers.

Changing the subject huh? You said whites didnt need AA they earn what they have...NOW you are saying either white women are lazy and dont earn their shit either or its different for white women because they need the assistance and blacks dont.

Which one is it?
White boys like Conservative are frustrated they dont have quite the free pass they use to have. Now they actually have to compete a little and it makes white boys like him bitter. They crack me up with their pouting and tantrums. :laugh:
If you got a job you received a free pass. Youre white.

There is a such thing as white male AA. Cave chimps such as yourself use it to get jobs when you dont have the skills.
I don't get jobs unless I have skills. You wouldn't get one if it wasn't for your skin color.

I can show where AA for your people exists. Please show that for white poeple.
Youve never gotten a job based on your skills. Me on the other hand I got recruited. Now as a business owner people seek me out to do implementations for them.

You didn't get recruited. It was to meet a quota.
We dont have quotas in my line of work. You have to know what you are doing before you even get considered. Thats how I know you are a failure. Such a funny little monkey you are.

No you don't. You were considered and there is no damn way a fucking retarded n*gger like you can come close.
Look at places like local government. All it takes for a black to get hired is skin color. They can be a fuck up and get promoted. Trying firing one for being incompetent and see how quickly they claim bias and skin color as why.

Which one is it?

If you were even considered, it was to meet a quota. You're a n*gger and quotas apply to you boys. There are plenty of qualified whites but so few blacks that you can get hired to meet some standard for diversity.

Which one is it?

If you were even considered, it was to meet a quota. You're a n*gger and quotas apply to you boys. There are plenty of qualified whites but so few blacks that you can get hired to meet some standard for diversity.
There are not many people qualified to do what I do. Dont make me laugh.
laugh.gif

There is a such thing as white male AA. Cave chimps such as yourself use it to get jobs when you dont have the skills.
I don't get jobs unless I have skills. You wouldn't get one if it wasn't for your skin color.

Youve never gotten a job based on your skills. Me on the other hand I got recruited. Now as a business owner people seek me out to do implementations for them.

We dont have quotas in my line of work. You have to know what you are doing before you even get considered. Thats how I know you are a failure. Such a funny little monkey you are.

No you don't. You were considered and there is no damn way a fucking retarded n*gger like you can come close.
Look at places like local government. All it takes for a black to get hired is skin color. They can be a fuck up and get promoted. Trying firing one for being incompetent and see how quickly they claim bias and skin color as why.
I look at places like local government and see a bunch of illiterate white people.

I could say I knew a bunch of untalented black boys whose fathers got them jobs but most black don't don't know of their baby daddy is.

This is what qualifies to whites as "earning it"...their dad got them the job

How, when it rarely happens, is it different than a black getting it based on skin color. If I hire someone because I know their parents, I hire them because I know their parents. I won't hired someone unqualified regardless but if I know the family, I'll give the nod to them before someone I don't know other things be equal. That's based on knowing the person not skin color.

Which one is it?

laugh.gif

It's takes qualifications to be a n*gger? I thought you were born that way.

I look at places like local government and see a bunch of illiterate white people.
Sure you do.

laugh.gif

It takes qualifications to be as good at what I do. No you arent born that way. Didnt anyone tell you that you had to gain skills to get hired for high paying jobs? It comes with education you little monkey.
laugh.gif

Sure you do.
I do. I was just in the DMV the other day and saw a bunch of illiterate whites.

AA doesn't apply to whites. We have to earn ours.
Glad you agree they get jobs and admissions the didn't earn.
I'm glad you agree whites get more jobs and admissions they didnt earn.

Whites have to earn theirs. There is no AA program for whites.
Whites dont have to earn theirs. I knew a bunch of shiftless, untalented white boys that had jobs simply because their fathers got them in. That is the biggest AA program going.
I earned everything I have. I don't owe you a fucking thing...Go fuck yourself you racist prick.

laugh.gif

It takes qualifications to be as good at what I do. No you arent born that way. Didnt anyone tell you that you had to gain skills to get hired for high paying jobs? It comes with education you little monkey.
laugh.gif
Do not think for a second that a douche bag with an attitude and a chip on their was not given consideration over skin color.
Do not delude yourself.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Do not think for a second that a douche bag with an attitude and a chip on their was not given consideration over skin color.
Do not delude yourself.
No one considered you for anything I do douche bag

They have been raised with no discipline and no respect for authority. Add to that...they're being brainwashed on social media and by the far left that white cops are just racists looking to fuck them over. So they fight.

Funny how the media has ignored the two hero cops in Atlanta and Philadelphia who were murdered last week. Both black men in uniform...serving black communities...shot down in cold blood.

Did you just blame social media for a complaint thats been around for decades? Not one person who had a dog siced on them in the 60's had a twitter account
Cut the crap....You dredging up history serves nothing. Does nothing....Because you have had to go history, that indicates the weakness of your argument.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Do not delude yourself.
No one considered you for anything I do douche bag
LOL...way to miss the point mr chip on shoulder. I wasn't referring to myself.
Once again, it's all about you, right mr attitude?

Forum List

Back