Another result of MAGA/Trumpism

All I know is Democrats have always been the better party for middle class people.
That died long ago.

Bubba passed NAFTA and repealed Glass-Steagall.
O bailed out the big banks while kicking 5 million families out of their homes.
Biden fucked the railroad workers.

All three do the bidding of the 1%, while screwing the American worker. All supported the MIC in a big way.

Ds are like Rs. Accept it.

That died long ago.

All three do the bidding of the 1%, while screwing the American worker. All supported the MIC in a big way.

Bubba put environmental and worker protections in NAFTA before he signed it. Bush removed those protections then sent 1 million good paying UNION jobs overseas with your help. YOU'RE BUBBA faggot.

You love the bankers. When it's convenient. Who did you bash back then Wallstreet or Occupy Wallstreet? I'll do a search.

That died long ago.

What a cherry picker. Biden fucked the rr workers. LOL. As if you care about them.

So you like Bernie Sanders?

Bubba put environmental and worker protections in NAFTA before he signed it. Bush removed those protections then sent 1 million good paying UNION jobs overseas with your help. YOU'RE BUBBA faggot.

You love the bankers. When it's convenient. Who did you bash back then Wallstreet or Occupy Wallstreet? I'll do a search.
You’re not comprehending. Is it on purpose?

Fortunately there have been many Republicans who refused to go along with the farce that is MAGA/Trumpism, and I've been wondering all along how many of them have actually changed their positions on any issues because of it. In other words, I've been wondering if the closer proximity to Democrats had rubbed off on them in any way. Anecdotally, it kind of seemed like they had.

Anyway, here comes longtime conservative Mona Charen with an example of it: What Are We Conserving?

"None of us has the time or ability to become an expert in everything, so we use shortcuts. If person X agrees with me about anti-communism or phonics, I will be more likely to trust their views on Federal Reserve policy or some other topic that I know less about. We all outsource our judgment to some degree. But in the past nine years, too many people I formerly believed were honest and reliable have proven themselves capable of staggering dishonesty and bad faith. Someone said it’s like finding out that your spouse has been unfaithful or a friend has betrayed you. Suddenly you look back at the entire relationship with a jaundiced eye, interpreting everything differently.

"It’s been wrenching in some ways, but in the end, I’m grateful for the jolt. It has forced me to reconsider ideas that may have become calcified and opened me to people and perspectives I would previously have dismissed."

Trump (or, far more importantly, those who have enabled him and this disaster) has caused great damage to the Republican Party. And one of the ways is thathe has caused many in the party to re-evaluate where they stand politically.

That died long ago.

:thankusmile: As is always the case everyday,smellybozo got his ass owned as he did in the previous posts by you.smellybozo is the most biased hypocrite troll of usmb hands down no contest.he tries to tell us bush stole the election twice but Biden did not,you can’t make this shit up.:rofl:

Last edited:
you’re not right about RFK. The D Party left their traditional valves long ago. It was a party of anti-war, anti-big business, anti-censorship, and anti-billionaire and now it’s for all those things.

The D Party is more right wing than the R Party, but they both suck. It’s the way of the duopoly.
Smellybozo,as pictured in that video I posted earlier having a meltdown crying when hitlery lost the election,he wants to live in a fantasyland thst RFK is corrupt not the Demonrat party,comedy gold, :rofl: as always he proves he wins head and shoulders at usmb as the biggest paid troll dumbfuck of them all.:abgg2q.jpg:

After we all saw the mainstream media and the Biden administration lying about his health for two or three years, ignorant lefties rely on Russian disinformation and accuse Trump of dishonesty. No surprises here.

Forum List

Back