What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

91 made up fake charges, you fools are making the USA look like north korea. What's next? a pit of hungry dogs?
Exactly how do you know the charges are "made up" and "fake"?

What special inside information do you have, exactly?

Outside of just believing Trump?

Exactly how do you know the charges are "made up" and "fake"?

What special inside information do you have, exactly?

Outside of just believing Trump?
I believe the constitutional lawyers who have said exactly that, and most of them are democrats. Why would they lie?

Are you saying the gop is so fking incompetent they couldn’t convince their own judicial appointees of voter fraud….the very same items TRUMPS 91 counts are based upon…..VOTER FRAUD. Hillary is pissing her pants laughing….lock him up, lock him up….
Interestingly, they're not even denying that they did much of what they're being charged for. They're just saying what they did is not illegal.

Meanwhile, the Trumpsters are saying that none of it even happened.

All you can do is shake your head.

Interestingly, they're not even denying that they did much of what they're being charged for. They're just saying what they did is not illegal.

Meanwhile, the Trumpsters are saying that none of it even happened.

All you can do is shake your head.
so explain why complaining about an election is ok for clinton and abrams but a crime for Trump. They both did exactly the same things that Trump has been indicted for. Do we have one set of laws for dems and a different one for Trump?

so explain why complaining about an election is ok for clinton and abrams but a crime for Trump. They both did exactly the same things that Trump has been indicted for. Do we have one set of laws for dems and a different one for Trump?
So let me get this straight.

You don't see any difference between what Trump has done, and what Hillary and Abrams did.

Is that correct?

So let me get this straight.

You don't see any difference between what Trump has done, and what Hillary and Abrams did.

Is that correct?
NO, they all complained that an election was stolen from them. Abrams has never conceded, HIllary is still bitching about it.

As to the classified documents, Biden had more than Trump and as senator and VP he had no constitutional right to have them, whereas Trump as president did. But no indictments for senile ole joey boy, right? Do you not see the hypocrisy and double standard in this? Are you that indoctrinated that your common sense is gone? Has the media so blinded you with Trump-hate that you are unable to think rationally? if so, I feel very sorry for you.

NO, they all complained that an election was stolen from them. Abrams has never conceded, HIllary is still bitching about it.

As to the classified documents, Biden had more than Trump and as senator and VP he had no constitutional right to have them, whereas Trump as president did. But no indictments for senile ole joey boy, right? Do you not see the hypocrisy and double standard in this? Are you that indoctrinated that your common sense is gone? Has the media so blinded you with Trump-hate that you are unable to think rationally? if so, I feel very sorry for you.
So you're just cherry-picking the similarities between Trump, Abrams and Hillary, and purposely ignoring the blatantly obvious differences.

That's some pretty flagrant intellectual dishonesty there.

And I'll say it for the thousandth time: If Biden broke the law, nail him. Nail him good. Make an example out of him. Period. All you have to do is prove it in court.

You appear to think that everyone is just like you -- completely one-sided, myopic, dishonest, hypocritical. Thankfully, that just isn't true.

So you're just cherry-picking the similarities between Trump, Abrams and Hillary, and purposely ignoring the blatantly obvious differences.

That's some pretty flagrant intellectual dishonesty there.

And I'll say it for the thousandth time: If Biden broke the law, nail him. Nail him good. Make an example out of him. Period. All you have to do is prove it in court.

You appear to think that everyone is just like you -- completely one-sided, myopic, dishonest, hypocritical. Thankfully, that just isn't true.
We agree on one thing, anyone who breaks that law should be prosecuted and punished, no matter who or what political party they belong to. But what is being done to trump has nothing to do with the law or the constitutioin, it is blatant political persecution, using a corrupt DOJ to eliminate your political opponents or anyone who dares speak against your polcies is a tactic of the third reich, north korea, and banana republics, Why do you want that for America?

We agree on one thing, anyone who breaks that law should be prosecuted and punished, no matter who or what political party they belong to. But what is being done to trump has nothing to do with the law or the constitutioin, it is blatant political persecution, using a corrupt DOJ to eliminate your political opponents or anyone who dares speak against your polcies is a tactic of the third reich, north korea, and banana republics, Why do you want that for America?
Or, he and his cronies broke the law and nearly threw this country into a constitutional crisis over a lie.

Why do you want that for America?

I can play that same silly game, too.

Or, he and his cronies broke the law and nearly threw this country into a constitutional crisis over a lie.

which law did he break. cite the statute. Is it against the law to say that you believe an election was rigged? which law, and why does it not apply to clinton and abrams?

What lie? There is video evidence showing vote fraud in fulton county Ga. hard video evidence of fake ballots being run through the counter after the building was cleared for a fake water main break. Why were the republican vote watchers not allowed in the counting rooms in MIchigan? There is video evidence of that too.

Constitutional crisis??????????? is a fraudulent election a constitutional crisis?, is a coup of the government a constitutiional crisis? The media is lying to you, wake up before its too late and you are a complete slave to the masters in DC.

which law did he break. cite the statute. Is it against the law to say that you believe an election was rigged? which law, and why does it not apply to clinton and abrams?

What lie? There is video evidence showing vote fraud in fulton county Ga. hard video evidence of fake ballots being run through the counter after the building was cleared for a fake water main break. Why were the republican vote watchers not allowed in the counting rooms in MIchigan? There is video evidence of that too.

Constitutional crisis??????????? is a fraudulent election a constitutional crisis?, is a coup of the government a constitutiional crisis? The media is lying to you, wake up before its too late and you are a complete slave to the masters in DC.
A very good and completely one-sided recitation of the right wing version of reality. What is actual reality? I'm happy to wait for the trial(s).

Read the indictments. If you're like the rest of the Trumpsters, you'll say they're all fake and made up, as if you would know.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I no longer even bother with that here.

A very good and completely one-sided recitation of the right wing version of reality. What is actual reality? I'm happy to wait for the trial(s).

Read the indictments. If you're like the rest of the Trumpsters, you'll say they're all fake and made up, as if you would know.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I no longer even bother with that here.
we will all know the truth and who the real criminals are in the next 12 months. I sincerely think you are going to be disappointed when you see who is really crooked in DC. your talking points are falling on deaf ears, but keep it up so your masters will continue to like you.

we will all know the truth and who the real criminals are in the next 12 months. I sincerely think you are going to be disappointed when you see who is really crooked in DC. your talking points are falling on deaf ears, but keep it up so your masters will continue to like you.
I'm not like you. I don't have masters.

And if it turns out that both sides are crooked, I'll be very pleased. Time to clean house and fix the system.

But you'd deny the Right did anything wrong.

no, the system is rigged and you fricken well know it. political persecution is what happens in shitholes like Russia, China, north korea, Venezuela, and most of the african nations. Why do you want the USA to degrade to that?

The rigged system protected the clintons, obamas, etc, but is determined to keep Trump out of office because they know that in a second term he will expose their corruption, lying, and treason. The establishment and deep state are scared shitless of a second Trump term, and YOU KNOW IT.
We just don’t know how anyone that stupid can get a cultish respinse from so many ignirant people. We know what he is, a criminal.

Sure. We herd that when Hillary was running. Then Hunter, than Joe….

Trump ruins people's lives.

Hold on…so this woke white guilt looking dude in big red frame SJW glasses tells a fun story…hahaha…he just happens to know three people doing business with Trump….Why doesn’t he tell us how to verify is neat story? Does he realize how suspicious he looks?

hahaha….”constitutional crisis”…..hahaha…WTF
Meanwhile Mac1958 ‘s guy begs millions of wetbacks to invade and fuck Americans over and Mac and the loons don’t see that as a “constitutional crisis”…..but we should take him seriously?

Forum List

Back