What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

Trump ruins people's lives.
I've spent seven years trying to understand this, culturally and sociologically.

You can't just ask them, because you'll get an emotional response, replete with platitudes and talking points and games and attacks. Essentially like listening to a talk radio show.

One of these days I'll find one who can honestly explain this.

Considering they passed the infrastructure bill with no help from repugnants, it seems the opposite is true.
A lot of it is paying off their agendas. Only 110 billion dollars out of 1.2 trillion is for roads and bridges. It is estimated we need at least 600 billion dollars for the same easily.

I'm not like you. I don't have masters.

And if it turns out that both sides are crooked, I'll be very pleased. Time to clean house and fix the system.

But you'd deny the Right did anything wrong.
you come on here every day and recite left wing talking points-------------and you don't have masters? LOL

I do agree that both sides are crooked and both sides have members in the DC deep state cabal.

But, I also am aware enough, unlike you, to see the corruption and treason being done before our eyes by Biden and his crime family. If you cannot see and acknowledge that, then you are one of their useful idiots (their words, not mine)

Considering they passed the infrastructure bill with no help from repugnants, it seems the opposite is true.
what % of that bill went for infrastructure? Do you know? Do you care? look it up, it will surprise you. Then come back, if you dare, and tell us what you found.

you come on here every day and recite left wing talking points-------------and you don't have masters? LOL

I do agree that both sides are crooked and both sides have members in the DC deep state cabal.

But, I also am aware enough, unlike you, to see the corruption and treason being done before our eyes by Biden and his crime family. If you cannot see and acknowledge that, then you are one of their useful idiots (their words, not mine)
The fact that I think that Trump is the most obvious and dangerous con man this country has seen doesn't say anything about my politics, or my positions on the issues.

Is that notion really all that complicated for you?

Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

The fact that I think that Trump is the most obvious and dangerous con man this country has seen doesn't say anything about my politics, or my positions on the issues.

Is that notion really all that complicated for you?

Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?
So does a con man create the lowest inflation rate in decades? does a con man create the lowest unemployment rate in history for blacks and hispanics? Does a con man serve for 4 years and not start any new wars? Does a con man make NATO members finally pay their fair share? Does a con man open dialog with north korea? Does a con man made trade deals that benefit the USA? Does a con man move the US embassy to Jerusalem after previous presidents said they would do it and never did?

Trump is an effective negotiator and businessman, he is not a politician. He simply knows how to get things done. So you don't like the way he talks (Like a typical new york rich guy), and you are jealous of his hot wife. I understand but what matters to me is results. Trump gave us results. Biden and Obozo gave us corruption and lies.

So does a con man create the lowest inflation rate in decades? does a con man create the lowest unemployment rate in history for blacks and hispanics? Does a con man serve for 4 years and not start any new wars? Does a con man make NATO members finally pay their fair share? Does a con man open dialog with north korea? Does a con man made trade deals that benefit the USA? Does a con man move the US embassy to Jerusalem after previous presidents said they would do it and never did?

Trump is an effective negotiator and businessman, he is not a politician. He simply knows how to get things done. So you don't like the way he talks (Like a typical new york rich guy), and you are jealous of his hot wife. I understand but what matters to me is results. Trump gave us results. Biden and Obozo gave us corruption and lies.
We're different. No results -- even if I agreed with all the claims you posted, which I don't -- are worth the sale of this nation's soul. Period.

We're different. No results -- even if I agreed with all the claims you posted, which I don't -- are worth the sale of this nation's soul. Period.
the soul of our nation is being sold as we speak. The Chinese own Biden and most of congress, as well as many US corporations, our prescription drugs are made in China, Batteries for EVs are made in China. Illegal drugs and pouring across our southern border, most of them made in China. China is building bases in Cuba, central america and south america. Biden is taking bribes from China, Ukraine, Russia, and Romania. The trans (no pronouns) agenda is rampant in our schools. Woke bullshit is everywhere. Yes, the soul and constitution of this great nation is being destroyed, and it is being destroyed from within, just as Kruschev predicted years ago. They are winning and people like you are helping them. How? by hating Trump and what he is trying to do to save this country.

the soul of our nation is being sold as we speak. The Chinese own Biden and most of congress, as well as many US corporations, our prescription drugs are made in China, Batteries for EVs are made in China. Illegal drugs and pouring across our southern border, most of them made in China. China is building bases in Cuba, central america and south america. Biden is taking bribes from China, Ukraine, Russia, and Romania. The trans (no pronouns) agenda is rampant in our schools. Woke bullshit is everywhere. Yes, the soul and constitution of this great nation is being destroyed, and it is being destroyed from within, just as Kruschev predicted years ago. They are winning and people like you are helping them. How? by hating Trump and what he is trying to do to save this country.
As I said, we're different. I think people like you are bringing us down in real time.

Your agreement is not required.

NO results??????????????? what was the inflation rate during Trump's term? what is it today? what was it last year? Is our military stronger today that it was 4 years ago? The worlld is laughing at us today, 4 years ago they respected us.

I don't expect to change your mind, but you seem like you have some brains, hopefully you will use them and understand who is really on your side.

As I said, we're different. I think people like you are bringing us down in real time.

Your agreement is not required.
So you believe that Biden is doing a good job as president and you want him for another 4 years? That is what we are really talking about.

Explain how supporting the constitution, enforcement of our laws, and peace through strength is bringing us down.

Even as Trump is being indicted in who knows how many different investigations and charges, Trump is far, far ahead of any of his primary opponents in every single state. It's not even close. I know of no state where someone polls better than Trump. None. Zero, zip, nodda, and that even includes the primaries in liberal states. And, in polling for the general election, Trump is basically tied with Biden. Sometimes polls show Biden ahead, sometimes polls show Trump ahead. In either case, the needle doesn't move much and is usually within the polls margin of error and, we know that with the electoral college, a 50/50 tie favors Trump.

So, what is it that the left just don't get or understand about Trump?

Do they really believe that half of the country are just pure MAGA head insurrectionists, literally tens of millions of people, if not over 100 million?

What is Trump's appeal to the masses?

Are the left ignoring something that is appealing to half the country, those tens of millions of people?

Should the left start understanding this more rather than just labeling half the country MAGA's?

Is ignoring the true meaning of Trump's appeal to half the country going to come back and bite them in the ass, as it did in 2016?

I'm a big believer that the left just don't understand why it is that people vote for Trump and that this easy dismissal of his voters as being nothing but "MAGA" is rather blind of them and that they need to understand Trump voters more. In a way, it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with why voters want to vote for Trump. The left don't even try to understand this. It's easier for them to believe that all of Trump's supporters are MAGA.
The only reason to vote for trump is if you're totally blind ( no offense to really blind people ) ; hate and /or anger filled people don't think straight.

NO results??????????????? what was the inflation rate during Trump's term? what is it today? what was it last year? Is our military stronger today that it was 4 years ago? The worlld is laughing at us today, 4 years ago they respected us.

I don't expect to change your mind, but you seem like you have some brains, hopefully you will use them and understand who is really on your side.
You clearly don't understand what caused this inflation. He inherited falling inflation. That's easy to verify. And you clearly don't know that the world laughs at Trump, and at us for electing him. Because the world can see what a buffoon he is.

You're going to believe what you will. Fine.

So you believe that Biden is doing a good job as president and you want him for another 4 years? That is what we are really talking about.

Explain how supporting the constitution, enforcement of our laws, and peace through strength is bringing us down.
I'd give him a C, as I'd give most Presidents. And if Trump doesn't run, I'll be able to go back to voting third party, as I've said many times.

We exist in different realities. You are welcome to yours.

You clearly don't understand what caused this inflation. He inherited falling inflation. That's easy to verify. And you clearly don't know that the world laughs at Trump, and at us for electing him. Because the world can see what a buffoon he is.

You're going to believe what you will. Fine.
I believe what is true. you obviously believe what your media masters have told you that you must believe. you are a useful idiot of the left. congratulations moron.

The only reason to vote for trump is if you're totally blind ( no offense to really blind people ) ; hate and /or anger filled people don't think straight.
really, and your reasons to vote for senile criminal Biden???????????? could it be that he has taken millions in bribes for foreign interests? could it be that he cannot walk or talk like a sane human being?

Forum List

Back