What is more dangerous? Trump mean tweeting Kim Jung un or Biden fighting a proxy war with Russia in Ukraine?

All I've said is let Russia implode. How is that pro war?
I dont know and you dont know.
You're trying to convince us you were a peace loving hippie and were against republican policy when you have joined the trump cult? But that is really neither here nor there I guess.
youve said a lot more than that,,,

and youre right no one knows who these people are and what their intent is,,

and those crossing with intent to do the country harm is just one of many issues,, child sex and human trafficking is through the roof and making the cartels billionaires,,

youve said a lot more than that,,,

and youre right no one knows who these people are and what their intent is,,

and those crossing with intent to do the country harm is just one of many issues,, child sex and human trafficking is through the roof and making the cartels billionaires,,
What have I said?

I dont know what your intents are either. Does that mean you should be deported or jailed?

Pretty sure cartels are making billions off of drugs, not human trafficking. Lot easier to move a key than a 140 lbs person.

What have I said?

I dont know what your intents are either. Does that mean you should be deported or jailed?

Pretty sure cartels are making billions off of drugs, not human trafficking. Lot easier to move a key than a 140 lbs person.
your words are posted for all to see,,

have I crossed into the country illegally?? no I havent,, but it is clear my intent is to secure our border just like you want us to secure ukraines border,,

you being pretty sure doesnt cut mustard,,

its a known fact that the cartels are the major conduit for illegals crossing the border at the rate of thousands of dollars per person,,

your words are posted for all to see,,

have I crossed into the country illegally?? no I havent,, but it is clear my intent is to secure our border just like you want us to secure ukraines border,,

you being pretty sure doesnt cut mustard,,

its a known fact that the cartels are the major conduit for illegals crossing the border at the rate of thousands of dollars per person,,
Yes. And I said nothing supporting war. You are a liar. If I did, quote me where I did.
Actually I want both borders secured. I never said I dont want our southern border unsecure.

Yes. And I said nothing supporting war. You are a liar. If I did, quote me where I did.
Actually I want both borders secured. I never said I dont want our southern border unsecure.
for the love of god save your BS for someone that believes you,,

youve made it clear youre an anti-american war monger from head to toe,,,

The US is allowed to invade soverign nations…just no one else.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
no. shit hole countries like the usa are not allowed to. they just do, cuz nukes and stuff. sincere people pointed that out decades ago, while you were accusing those same people of supporting terrorists.

Ukraine is losing thousands of soldiers. Its a turkey shoot for the Russians. Ukraine has no air support. We wont give them F16s.

Biden has done Ukraine no favors. He exploited them to weaken Russia.

The war needs to end now,

Any of you who said Trump was going to get us nuked over his tweets to KJU had damn well better be freaking out that we are in a war with RUSSIA.

WHAT IS MORE DANGEROUS?

So if you called out Trump, you sure as hell had call out Biden.

If you do not, you are simply a cultist.

INTERACTIVE-Which-countries-have-nuclear-weapons.png
You won your thread with the OP.

The Democult and Deep Swamp love death and destruction, and what's better for that than a world war?

Biden isn't fighting a proxy war w/Russia.

Russia illegally invaded a sovereign country and the rest of the civilized world is sympathetic to them and wants them to prevail over the invasion.

Why must you lie?
Why must you lie?

Even the DeepSwamp admits it's a proxy war.

For you assholes and your Ukraine flags. You should want the war to end.

It was over in MARCH 2022! Biden and the MIC pushed for this war WITH RUSSIA.

We are using Ukraine to weaken Russia. You people wre such simps.

Any of you who said Trump was going to get us nuked over his tweets to KJU had damn well better be freaking out that we are in a war with RUSSIA.

WHAT IS MORE DANGEROUS?

You mean a US president sucking up to an inbred fuckup leader of a shithole nation to one saving a fledgling democracy.

Fucking hilarious

WHAT IS MORE DANGEROUS?

Trump tweeting at KJU - fact.

Joe Biden conducting proxy war, by helping Ukraine defend their country - bullshit.

See the diff?

Ukraine is losing thousands of soldiers. Its a turkey shoot for the Russians. Ukraine has no air support. We wont give them F16s.

Biden has done Ukraine no favors. He exploited them to weaken Russia.

The war needs to end now,
So, why has Russia lost twice as many soldiers?

Turkey shooting themselves?

Does anyone in their right mind think a "mean tweet" directed at N.K. is a threat to democracy?

Does anyone in their right mind think a "mean tweet" directed at N.K. is a threat to democracy?
Mean twat?

The former 1-term fuckup kissed the ads of a 2-bit dictator. Question is, does the former 1-term fuckup mount those huge letters from Kim on walls at Margo-largo?

WHAT IS MORE DANGEROUS?

Anything Trump does is more dangerous. At least Joe has “handlers” he listens to.

Forum List

Back