What is more important, paying illegal immigrants, or paying our military

Only with the stupid Moon Bats would that ever be a choice.

They are the the scum off America representing tall the despicable assholes in this country.

They are not smart enough to know it but this bite them in the ass, big time.

You think that would have learned something about their bat shit crazy extreme far Left policies being disastrous after losing over a thousand national seats, Congress and the Presidency, wouldn't you?
Still flying the traitor flag, I see.
I must admit, that some people are misguided and why they would fly the battle standard of the Southern White Democrats, is beyond me. I was born in the south, but found out the truth about the Civil War and turned my whole life around.

They are the the scum off America representing tall the despicable assholes in this country.

You think that would have learned something about their bat shit crazy extreme far Left policies being disastrous after losing over a thousand national seats, Congress and the Presidency, wouldn't you?
You kn
I must admit, that some people are misguided and why they would fly the battle standard of the Southern White Democrats, is beyond me. I was born in the south, but found out he truth about the Civil War and turned my whole life around.
Come on! you know that the parties switched sides from the 1950s-1960's on. The southern white trash switched parties. You know this. The Republican Party now is the party of white racism and woman-hatred. He continues to fly the traitor flag.

I know you guys are having a blast today blaming each other for the shutdown, but this is my 2 cents worth:
Finger pointing from this time on will be met with immediate amputation of the offending digit.
Blaming never ever solved a problem. Get to work.

You kn
I must admit, that some people are misguided and why they would fly the battle standard of the Southern White Democrats, is beyond me. I was born in the south, but found out he truth about the Civil War and turned my whole life around.
Come on! you know that the parties switched sides from the 1950s-1960's on. The southern white trash switched parties. You know this. The Republican Party now is the party of white racism and woman-hatred. He continues to fly the traitor flag.

Traitor flag?
It’s 1861 and the federal government is depriving “the people” of constitutional rights...you don’t respect citizens with the balls to take up arms against government? Do you hate your rights?

And what will the people choose as the answer in 2020.

Nancy Pelosi will still choose her $2,000.00 shoes, this we know

The military is going to get paid, just fine. Their next paycheck isn't even due until the 30th.

Trump controls the White HOuse, and Congress. If he can't get things done, that's on him.
And when Obama was President?
Dufus liars stuck in chewing on their lies.

I know you guys are having a blast today blaming each other for the shutdown, but this is my 2 cents worth:
Finger pointing from this time on will be met with immediate amputation of the offending digit.
Blaming never ever solved a problem. Get to work.
Where were you during the last shutdown?
Oh yeah, blaming Republicans.

Only to trigger you stupid snowflake Moon Bats. Thanks for playing.

I must admit, that some people are misguided and why they would fly the battle standard of the Southern White Democrats, is beyond me. I was born in the south, but found out the truth about the Civil War and turned my whole life around.

I just like to trigger stupid Moon Bats. It is easy to do it.

I just like to trigger stupid Moon Bats. It is easy to do it.
Shame the moon bats don't realize it was their own party that created the battle emblem, then proudly took it to war, just so those back then could keep their slaves...

McConnell said no for the vote to pay the military. Where is your proof that Pelosi had 2 grand shoes??
The military members are not more important then any other group all are equal remember
Even the illegals? There you have it straight from the traitors of this country.

McConnell said no for the vote to pay the military. Where is your proof that Pelosi had 2 grand shoes??
The military members are not more important then any other group all are equal remember
By the way, tard, without the military your fucking freedom would of left a long time ago, and you would be a slave of some King, but then as long as you are given just enough to survive, like you do today, you are okay with being a "SLAVE"..

Ask Majority Leader McConnell, he objected to a proposal to exempt military pay from the shutdown about 1 1/2 hours after the shutdown started.

>>>>

Smart move! It keeps the liberals floating in their cesspool of hypocrisy!

To solve the problem, all the Dems had to do was vote "yes" on the bill. They didn't! Sucks to be them!

Ask Majority Leader McConnell, he objected to a proposal to exempt military pay from the shutdown about 1 1/2 hours after the shutdown started.

>>>>

Why didn't the democrats cut out the immigration demands to fund the government, has nothing to do with the budget?

Because Trump rescinded DACA.

He gave them another 2 months to fix it. He wants DACA passed, but he also wants the visa lottery and chain immigration to go! The Dems cannot handle that compromise.

Trump is winning!

>>>>

To solve the problem, all the Dems had to do was vote "yes" on the bill. They didn't! Sucks to be them!
To solve the problem all the right wing had to do was fund government, not lower taxes.

>>>>

Why didn't the democrats cut out the immigration demands to fund the government, has nothing to do with the budget?

He gave them another 2 months to fix it. He wants DACA passed, but he also wants the visa lottery and chain immigration to go! The Dems cannot handle that compromise.

Trump is winning!
The left is willing to move on DACA, what is the holdup on the right?

>>>>

Trump is winning!

The filthy ass Democrats are scared to death of border security and immigration reform. That stops the flow of dipshits that become future welfare queen Democrat voters and they know it.

It was stupid of them to not vote for a budget they all agreed on because of trying to protect a bunch of sorry ass Illegals, many of them MS-13 shitheads.

They think it is a winning position when in fact it is just making them look like extreme far Left American hating assholes.

Shame on them!

>>>>

To solve the problem all the right wing had to do was fund government, not lower taxes.

The government could easily be funded if it wasn't for liberals and there sudden newfound concern about the national debt that Obama could not have cared less about for 8 years!

Forum List

Back