what is Most Interesting Thing About This Forum (what people say here, etc)?

what is Most Interesting Thing About This Forum (what people say here, etc)?

• the fact that conservatives are accepted unlike some forums

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • the fact that we can call people names without getting in trouble

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • the fact that Conservatives agree on politics but not necessarily religion

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
what is Most Interesting Thing About This Forum

I think the most interesting thing is that some atheists here appreciate Trump as much as or seemingly as much as Christians do.

I mean, I tended to think b4 coming here that atheists / agnostics were all (or I certainly thought 99% of them were) liberals..

The forum has become mostly spamming and childish nonsense and the moderators appear to be overwhelmed.

Most of the new threads in the last few hours are disgustingly ridiculous. I think the owners could be seriously looking at taking it down.

another one that should be listed is that there are many lefties that are butthurt over Trump being elected they are STILL whining about him almost two years later while out of office with thread after thread.they cant stop living in the past and move on as conservatives do.:auiqs.jpg:

what is Most Interesting Thing About This Forum

I think the most interesting thing is that some atheists here appreciate Trump as much as or seemingly as much as Christians do.

I mean, I tended to think b4 coming here that atheists / agnostics were all (or I certainly thought 99% of them were) liberals..
That reminds me

Do you know the difference between an atheist and an agnostic?

An atheist has gonads.

I find it interesting there isn't a dimes worth of difference between the hard right and the hard left.,
I see a lot of differences

Trump essentially overturned Roe

that's not a difference?

and there are others.. the way Rs help the economy and the Ds (the new wacky Left) DESTROY it

The Left steal elections

that's no difference?

So even people who are not passionately pro life or even pro life at all voted for Trump

and the dimrats, being the dimsters that they are

are making abortion a big issue for the upcoming elections..:eusa_wall:

not called dim for nothing

That reminds me

Do you know the difference between an atheist and an agnostic?

An atheist has gonads.
I don't know.. i can't u/stand either one. If you look around at nature -- how can there not be an Intelligent Being behind that?

Then there is the intelligence of man (often abused but anyhow)..to show there is an Intelligent Creator

I said he ESSENTIALLY overturned Roe

read carefully
A difference without a distinction. He did not. He nominated actual jurists. The Senate confirmed them. Then the SCOTUS didn’t “essentially” overturn the bad law (Roe), they did overrule it.

Write more carefully.

A difference without a distinction. He did not. He nominated actual jurists. The Senate confirmed them. Then the SCOTUS didn’t “essentially” overturn the bad law (Roe), they did overrule it.

Write more carefully.
If Trump had not nominated those 3 Justices

there would very likely NOT have been an end to Roe

Read carefully

If Trump had not nominated those 3 Justices

there would very likely NOT have been an end to Roe

Read carefully
Write much more carefully.

Roe was wrongly decided. Correcting it came way too late. Trumps nomination of highly qualified intelligent jurists didn’t change the ruling. The court did.

racist democrats see abortion as the only way to control the black population
or the population, Period.

they think only they have a right to life.. Anyone they don't like should be gotten rid of one way or another.. If only all everyday Dims understood that.. they would never vote for them again

Forum List

Back