What is New York City's future?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
With so much global attention riveted on New York's COVID-19 problems, how does tourism rebound? How do all those downtown businesses keep running without customers? What happens to the real estate market both private and commercial? Who is going to put their parents into a nursing home in New York now? Would you with De Bozio and Cuomo still in charge?

1588091533919.png

1588091415212.png

1588091459861.png

New York will become more crowded, more foreign and far poorer. Affluent whites were leaving even before this hit. Those that left because of the virus will not be coming back.

New York City is my favorite place on the planet. If I could live anywhere, and money wasn't a concern, drop my smilin' ass in the middle of Manhattan and let me go. I love New York. Me and a lady friend visited for a long weekend in October, stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square; the whole nine. It was a blast, and I look forward to the next time I can make a trip like that.

I do hope it rebounds. I'd like to see it rebound sooner rather than later, but more than anything I'd like to see it rebound healthier. If it takes longer to do that, so be it...

With so much global attention riveted on New York's COVID-19 problems, how does tourism rebound? How do all those downtown businesses keep running without customers? What happens to the real estate market both private and commercial? Who is going to put their parents into a nursing home in New York now? Would you with De Bozio and Cuomo still in charge?

What a dumb way to finish out a post ^ And for the record, Cuomo's approval rating at present is minimally double that of Dr. Drumpf.

But to address the first part, tourism in NYC won't fully recover until we have a vaccine.

What a dumb way to finish out a post ^ And for the record, Cuomo's approval rating at present is minimally double that of Dr. Drumpf.

:auiqs.jpg:

Living in a very tourism dependent state, we are anticipating a lovely, peaceful summer here. No bus loads of assholes who want to know whether we accept American money, or how high above sea level they are, stuff like that. No RVs full of people who should never operate a vehicle larger than a Subaru. Some businesses will suffer, but more are suffering now. You know, those businesses that actually do not pander to the tourist hordes.

World's largest time delayed domino rally set.

Who cares about NYC. Never been there never want to. The rural parts of the state are nice.

But to address the first part, tourism in NYC won't fully recover until we have a vaccine.
There are many politicians that really do not believe what they do. Its about power and money. Extreme Prog agendas is pushing us into a massive drug induced complexity of craziness. Humans have this sickness where we must know what someone else is doing. We must make files on that person. For posterity. It is a weakness and a way of control. More then that it causes a lackadaisical way of living by the victims. Where the greatness of an individual to improve himself and others is denied by accusations and threats of personal destruction. There are people who believe forums or the net are personal records for that end when it is nothing. And people who cause trouble for others because of it. Very few of them will stand up and admit their guilt let alone a reparation paid to the victim. Countless people and families have been affected in our history.

There are many politicians that really do not believe what they do. Its about power and money. Extreme Prog agendas is pushing us into a massive drug induced complexity of craziness. Humans have this sickness where we must know what someone else is doing. We must make files on that person. For posterity. It is a weakness and a way of control. More then that it causes a lackadaisical way of living by the victims. Where the greatness of an individual to improve himself and others is denied by accusations and threats of personal destruction. There are people who believe forums or the net are personal records for that end when it is nothing. And people who cause trouble for others because of it. Very few of them will stand up and admit their guilt let alone a reparation paid to the victim. Countless people and families have been affected in our history.

Progs are pushing us into a massive drug induced complexity of craziness? What in GOD's name are you yammering about now? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back