Zone1 What is race realism?

The worst thing European settlers and their descendants did in the Americas was to allow the slave trade. North and South America would be far better off with virtually no Negroes. Most obviously the crime rate would be much lower.
Whites commit the most crime and have been the most violent population.

Blacks have much higher crime rates. You do not seem to understand the difference between an absolute difference and a relative difference. Look at this chart and think about it for awhile.

BlackCrime 3.jpg

From 1994 to 2015 crime declined because of a growing prison population, and because millions of potential criminals were aborted. I have read that after the Roe vs Wade decision of 1973 over half of black pregnancies were terminated by abortion.

Nevertheless, in 1994 blacks had a much higher crime rate than whites. In 2015 they still did. They still do.
No, that's not why and whites committed the mose crimes/ In 2015 whites did. And:

In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white.

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

In 2020, these are the arrest categories whites led in: Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Blacks led in 2. And that's the way it's been since at least 1994 when I began looking at the UCR Crime report. All you're doing is proecting.

It does mean something. If they are the largest minority group, they are not being discriminated against. And again there is proof of who gets favored and that proof shows that no one is getting discriminated against ONLY for blacks.

Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each. Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs. Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

-National Bureau of Economic Research
Damn but you have a hard time time grasping basic concepts.

The percent of the student body being made up of the same percent in the general population doesn’t mean there’s no discrimination! It means there is discrimination as leftists twist into pretzels to admit students with lesser qualifications until some arbitrary “race quota” is met.

No, that's not why and whites committed the mose crimes/ In 2015 whites did. And:

In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white.

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

In 2020, these are the arrest categories whites led in: Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Blacks led in 2. And that's the way it's been since at least 1994 when I began looking at the UCR Crime report. All you're doing is proecting.
Again you do not understand the difference between crime rate, and total number of crimes.

Blacks have much higher crime rates. You do not seem to understand the difference between an absolute difference and a relative difference. Look at this chart and think about it for awhile.

View attachment 685122
Whites commit more total crime. You don't seem to understand that it's not 2013 and what the terms TOTAL and OVERALL mean. Whites kill 5 times more whites than blacks do. Concern yourself with white on white killing.

1661031017845.png

Still having problems with the concept of per-capita, I see.

Damn but you have a hard time time grasping basic concepts.

The percent of the student body being made up of the same percent in the general population doesn’t mean there’s no discrimination! It means there is discrimination as leftists twist into pretzels to admit students with lesser qualifications until some arbitrary “race quota” is met.
No Lisa. Your anti black problem doesn't allow you do accept facts that din't confirm your hate.

Whites commit more total crime. You don't seem to understand that it's not 2013 and what the terms TOTAL and OVERALL mean. Whites kill 5 times more whites than blacks do. Concern yourself with white on white killing.

View attachment 685125
What matters is that blacks have much higher crime rates than whites everywhere in the world that they love.

Whites commit the most crime because they make up the majority of the population. But blacks have a much higher crime rate, proportionate to their numbers, and are without question the most violent population. Just 14% of the population commits more than half of the murders in this country.

Still having problems with the concept of per-capita, I see.
Nope. I have no problem with per capita.

Per capita shows that 95 percent of all blacks don't commit crimes. So then when we look at the actual participants in crime by race, the larger numbers are white.

What matters is that blacks have much higher crime rates than whites everywhere in the world that they love.
That's incorrect. But those like you can't face the fact you believe a lie.

No Lisa. Your anti black problem doesn't allow you do accept facts that din't confirm your hate.
Expressions of hatred against blacks have been suppressed, but the hatred never went away. Because black behavior got worse since the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed, there maybe more hate now than there ever was.

You’ve been reported for calling me a racist.
I did not call you a racist. But since yoou want to report. I am going to report everuthing you and friends have posted.

Nope. I have no problem with per capita.

Per capita shows that 95 percent of all blacks don't commit crimes. So then when we look at the actual participants in crime by race, the larger numbers are white.
Of course most black domt commit crimes. But an even lesser percentage of whites commit crimes. No matter how much you deny it - because you will never hold blacks responsible for any wrongdoing - there Is a problem with such a disproportionate crime rate.

I am not sure how much I agree with you. The government has the right to initiate programs like environmental protection, Social Security, Medicare, laws to protect labor unions, and so on, even though the Constitution does not authorize those programs.
Actually it doesn't.
I am not sure how much I agree with you. The government has the right to initiate programs like environmental protection, Social Security, Medicare, laws to protect labor unions, and so on, even though the Constitution does not authorize those programs.
Under the 10th Amendment all those programs are illegal. The federal government has given itself the power to do those things despite the Constitution, not because of it. Personally, I'd like to see the Federal government forced to disband every program not specifically allowed by the Constitution. Of course, it's never going to happen.

I did not call you a racist. But since yoou want to report. I am going to report everuthing you and friends have posted.
You said I have an anti-black problem and am full of hate - which is the same thing as calling me a racist.

And what have I said are than blacks are being favored for colelgr admissions and whites, and more so Asians, are being discriminated against. Also that blacks have a higher crime rate. These are facts.

Forum List

Back